Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks (28115 Views)

2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by lexy2014: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
raker300:
I agree with Reno.

But political appointments in Nigeria seem accursed.

Most political office holders seem to be in for the loot while their ppl are left worst than they were b4 said appointments

In my opinion, d issue of buharis nepotism goes beyond political appointments. Let's look at IPoB buhari termed a terrorist organization but sees nothing wrong in d atrocities of herdsmen and bandits. Infact, he rehabilitates Boko Haram. ESN fired a few gun shots in abia state, buhari deployed airforce jets and soldiers. Bandits/herdsmen have been kidnapping, killing, pillaging but buhari doesn't even care
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by mokkalu1(m): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
Niwdog:
have you seen any Ebonyi man denying his igboness
Because their land was included in the so called core Igbo states. Do you know some Igbo-speaking communities in Benue could have been in Ebonyi. People like you will deny such Igbos because of their circumstancial inclusion in North Central. The earlier you realise that Geopolitical zones doesn't define Igboness or other tribes, the better you appreciate your brothers from other sides.

2 Likes

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Niwdog(m): 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
mokkalu1:

Because their land was included in the so called core Igbo states. Do you know some Igbo-speaking communities in Benue could have been in Ebonyi. People like you will deny such Igbos because of their circumstancial inclusion in North Central. The earlier you realise that Geopolitical zones doesn't define Igboness or other tribes, the better you appreciate your brothers from other sides.
you don't appreciate the Igbos in Delta more than I do
Like the Igbos in ila, isele uku,obolu okoti they never denied being Igbo so if the Igbos in Agbor say they are not Igbos would you expect that I force myself on them

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Iykoto86(m): 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
obailala:

How exactly can Major Gen. Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor (LEO Irabor), from Aliokpu Agbor, Ika South Local Government Area of Delta State, be an Urhobo man? I actually keep learning new things everyday on this forum. Anyway, yesterday someone pointed out to me he must be an Edo-Agbor man cos of the way his surname sounds. Another person actually claimed he isn't a 'proper' Igbo man cos he isn't from the south east zone; with all these thoughtless public discrimination, and we still wonder why non-southeastern Igbos continue to dissociate themselves from the generality of Igbos?
be calming down my brother. You have other tribes in delta state,we are not all igbos.
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by pquaver(m): 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

You deserved better drink. You know exactly where I was going. Some one like Iwuanyanwu at a point control almost 80 % of federal government contract in the south East. That guy milked his homeland so much that he became permanently pregnant. He knew he will be irrelevant in Biafra because we have the records and we will ask questions.

Arthur Eze is the reason Awka industrial master plan did not take flight. He was the permanent contractor for all the military administration of Anambra state.He is forever loyal to the North, tell me how can he ever voice out that the east deserve their own gas pipeline to kickstart our own industrial revolution. And many others like them.

But when you call for a meeting of Igbo leaders,these guys will wear red cap and be in the front seat.

Are both of you any different.. You guys that see Jonathan as best thing after short bread instead of telling and saying the truth to his face. That he did nothing in igbo land. Yet you claim he built all road in the east, built 2nd Naija bridge that was only on paper and other numerous nonsense. Yet u stand here to condemn others.. Oga you are no different..

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by manuel65(m): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

What did Buhari do to Igbos that they hate him so much ??
capital RUBBISH, una never see anything. Government of the north and the north for the north and for the North.

Na u never see anything. No matter what u do to d Igbos, they'll still b better than u. Anuofia
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by obailala(m): 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
Iykoto86:
be calming down my brother. You have other tribes in delta state,we are not all igbos.
And you think I dont know that?

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by wakaman: 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
Onepeople:
you mean the west are getting what they gave based on bringing Buhari to power? That is interesting when you thought u have heard it all boom another stupid one comes up again.

Typical yamree primitive and base fool.
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Iykoto86(m): 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
obailala:
And you think I dont know that?
winkok
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by ChoCho54(f): 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

WE DO NOT PRAY FOR HER COLLAPSE, IF WE CAN'T CONTINUE THIS MARRIAGE IN PEACE WE SHOULD LEAVE IN PEACE(thorough concerted efforts from our legislators
I am not chest beating. What I mean is the headache the Ipob militia now constitutes to the government.
Of course the feds have upper hand, but no government will be happy taking up arms against it's own. It's expensive for the state and moreover the forces are burnt out. The government could have avoided the war if they had adopted a different approach in tackling Ipob initially.

Only the south wants restructuring but they don't have the numbers in Nass to pull it through.
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
lastmessenger:
Igbo is not good for anything. Only good for military invasion. So much for being one Nigeria. So much hate for igbo.Buhari give every Igbo Man more reason to support Biafra.
His hate is the Engine oil our train to promise land needs
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by ThatFairGuy1: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
ChoCho54:
I am not chest beating. What I mean is the headache the Ipob militia now constitutes to the government.
Of course the feds have upper hand, but no government will be happy taking up arms against it's own. It's expensive for the state and moreover the forces are burnt out. The government could have avoided the war if they had adopted a different approach in tackling Ipob initially.

Only the south wants restructuring but they don't have the numbers in Nass to pull it through.

Emboldened. They should make an attemp and see how North Central legislators supports them. Alas, they'll never make such resolution Because it benefits them. And without them, NO OTHER WAY. We should be frank
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by ChoCho54(f): 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
[/b]
Emboldened. They should make an attemp and see how North Central legislators supports them. Alas, they'll never make such resolution Because it benefits them. And without them, NO OTHER WAY. We should be frank
Tor..
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by chaloskyx: 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
ANS EVEN IF AN IGBO WAS HEADING ANY OF THE ARMS SO? AS IF HE WOULD REPRESENT THE INTREST OF THE EAST EVERY POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDER HAS ONLY 2 MASTER THE PRESIDENCY AND HIS BANK ACCOUNT THE REST ARE JUST JOKERS SO STOP WASTING YOUR TIME
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Farid24224(m): 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
I thought the Igbo's don't consider themselves Nigerian... Why bother being at the high tables?

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Rugaria: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
Gr8amechi:

I raised some salient points, let's calm down and address them.

Before now you all claim we Delta north are Igbos even against our desire, but now a son of Anioma was part of the services chief and automatically we are no longer Igbos.

Yes let's get it all clear and straight, since Gen. Irabor appointment isn't Igbo, then in future let Igbos not claim any land from the Niger Delta again.
It's that simple
There is no confusion in why I said unless you are desperate to be mischievous... He is what he says he is...
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by ofiko123(m): 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
Which one is Igbo? All I know is Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by MummyD2020(f): 10:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
raker300:
you’re only seen on igbo threads.

All the threads about yorubas fighting for their well-being and you were no where to be found.

Igbos living rent free in your head...I like we torment you so

The more the bigot acts towards the ibos, the more we bounce back even stronger. If the deprivations we face in this country are meted out on the fulani people or other tribes, it will be a different ballgame. Right from the days of amalgamation, we remained unperturbed by their wiles. But we rise!
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Pickieox(m): 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
StacyO:
Today, I just confirmed my suspicions about nairaland.
Due to the comment from one of it's mods.

Shameful if you ask me.

Please let me know your thought. I need to be sure if we think alike...
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Pickieox(m): 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
StacyO:
That is not how democracy works.

As a leader,it is demanded you carry your followers along at all times.

You can't have a growing nation or a successful economy if you keep on dealing with people who posses the same mindset as you.

Electing people from a particular region will only tantamount to nurtured hatred and violence.

Why do you think Fulani's are blamed for everything that goes on in Nigeria?
Cause,the president keeps giving them free pass without minding the opinion or welfare of the other citizens.

Buhari isn't a democrat.

He is just a dictator.

You are a deep thinker who thinks outside the box...
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Kfed4ril(m): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
Sammy07:
Tho two Igbo's are heading 2 security positions

Civil defense and CDS

What are their names?
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 03, 2021
Rugaria:

If irabor is igbo, he should be proud of his ancestry and come out and claim his igboness... Igbos will accept him as their own! We claimed Nyesomghosa Wikevie as igbo and he got upset and said he's not igbo! What did you say then? Amaechi will claim igbo today and ikwerre tomorrow! Ika people will claim they're not Igbos and you want Igbos to force them to be what they don't want to be?? You are just being viciously mischievous bro.. The only Igbos in Delta State that are representing igboness to the core are those around Asaba and environs..

Ehmmm....

Igbuzor is not Igbo
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 03, 2021
Rugaria:

If irabor is igbo, he should be proud of his ancestry and come out and claim his igboness... Igbos will accept him as their own! We claimed Nyesomghosa Wikevie as igbo and he got upset and said he's not igbo! What did you say then? Amaechi will claim igbo today and ikwerre tomorrow! Ika people will claim they're not Igbos and you want Igbos to force them to be what they don't want to be?? You are just being viciously mischievous bro.. The only Igbos in Delta State that are representing igboness to the core are those around Asaba and environs..

www.nairaland.com/6386349/anioma-ethnic-nationality-hails-buhari#98498187

Happily read and have knowledge
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Rugaria: 8:59am On Mar 03, 2021
obehi247:

Ehmmm....

Igbuzor is not Igbo
Goan and take your medicine...
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 03, 2021
Rugaria:

Goan and take your medicine...

I have already taken my medicine of knowledge and I have shared to you to have sense when contributing to topical issues
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Rugaria: 9:05am On Mar 03, 2021
obehi247:

I have already taken my medicine of knowledge and I have shared to you to have sense when contributing to topical issues

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by MrCork: 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hisduchess:
Anyway what's my business kwanu,we Igbos will continue employing their brothers to be our gatemen and to also look after our cows during festive periods.let their 1% be destroying Nigeria in the name of yeye leadership abi leadergoat.mtchewwww. mrcork happy new year hope Corona never enter pekan to carry you.

angry
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Hisduchess(f): 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
MrCork:

angry

I go break ya head this boy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections / Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos / Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.