Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks (28085 Views)

2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by DSoj(m): 10:13am On Jan 28, 2021
Stupid question.
Did Igbos vote Buhari?
Have Igbos not been on Buhari's neck for the past 6yrs?

U dont eat where u didnt cook.

QED

4 Likes

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by tyinfinity: 10:14am On Jan 28, 2021
IRABOR IS AN IGBO MAN.

4 Likes

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2021
Queenlovely:
wow

I will make a mature comment only,

I employed a man from the tigray clan in Ethiopia as my general manager, he sacked the previous workers and filled the company with tigray people
what should we do with this piece now?

2 Likes

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Simbrixton(m): 10:15am On Jan 28, 2021
country of 300 ethnic groups

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by eldoradoxx: 10:16am On Jan 28, 2021
Igbos would not allow his murderous herdsmen brothers occupy an inch of their land and be daily kidnapped, raped and murdered by his Fulani kinsmen like now do to their former friends in the South that he manipulated to get to power.

5 Likes

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Curious345: 10:16am On Jan 28, 2021
CDS is an Igbo man from agbor..
Stop peddling lies

3 Likes

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by ThatFairGuy1: 10:16am On Jan 28, 2021
Where's ChoCho54 Fahdiga?

BUHARI do to Igbos what they did to him on the poll

5 Likes

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:17am On Jan 28, 2021
Emptoluwani:
If u ask, who i go ask. We ve to enjoy that man we brought on ourselves, 2023 is not far
Buhari lacks the capacity to be a true leader. We never had a true leader and we never will unless we take actions.

3 Likes

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by gidado14(m): 10:17am On Jan 28, 2021
raker300:
Following the replacement of service chiefs in Nigeria security apparatus after tempestuous, precarious years of insecurity, Reno omokiri has registered discernment in the interregnum period as the people of eastern Nigeria are once again left out in the stratagem of things.

He wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1354165566295179264
simple answer "they didnot vote for him and Nnamdi Kanu wants to divid Nigeria while Ohaneze are Supporting him"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by wink2015(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2021
adadike:
I thought they said Irabor is Igbo?

Irabor is Igbo but he is an Ika Igbo from Agbor area of Delta state.

The Igbo people from the south east are talking about core Igbo that is from Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia state.

Not the Igbo from the minority area like Delta state, Rivers state etc

I think Buhari is being unfair to the core Igbo.

The core Igbo area of the south east was one of the principal region when Nigeria got its Independence from Britain.

I think Buhari government should have treated them fairly at least to calm this Biafra separatist struggle that has put Nigeria in a bad light before the International community.

Recently former President General of Ohaneze Ndigbo, Chief John Nnia Nwodo express dismay with the way the Buhari administration has treated the core igbo area with regards to federal appointments.

4 Likes

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by dat9jaguy(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2021
Psalmy2cute:

Urhobo from delta state

Stop spreading wrong information, Irabor is from Agbor (Ika),

2 Likes

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Niceman4u(m): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2021
Well, with or without Buhari, Igbo has been soldiering on, weathering the storms of life and progressing in his endeavours.
An average Igbo knows that d bigot and despot called Buhari does not like him.
Good a thing, an average Igbo admires intelligence, he identifies and rolls with ppl who have creative and innovative ideas, mayb the reason he does not count on Buhari to deliver Nigeria from her economic woes.

3 Likes

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by KNOWMORE56: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2021
He is ignorantly speeding up the Biafran agendas.

If they are no longer Nigerians, then, they must be Biafrans.

It is ironically easy to get Biafran republic established under Buhari than any other person.

4 Likes

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2021
they breed and support terrorism.
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by tishbite41(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2021
Are we Igbo's bewitched or what? The Fulanis are playing with our intelligence and we are falling for it. Which is more important: Igbo unity(SE/SS) or some position? Irabor is an Agbor man, he is Igbo. Accept that and carry everyone along. How would the people of Agbor feel about this? If they deny you tomorrow, you complain. This same nonsense happened during Kachikwu's time. The Fulanis will be very delighted with our show of shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by tot(f): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2021
DSoj:
Stupid question.
Did Igbos vote Buhari?
Have Igbos not been on Buhari's neck for the past 6yrs?

U dont eat where u didnt cook.

QED

What kind of rationale is this? Is a president supposed to act only for those that voted for him? This kind of vindictiveness and pettiness in African politics is the reason the whole continent is where it is. What a shameful comment.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by dat9jaguy(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2021
adadike:
thanks my dear

See this one, you were just given wrong info, instead of you to cross check, you've swallowed the 'bobo' completely. You too will now spread it.

Nigerian youths learn to find out the truth yourselves instead of believing everything you see online.
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by tishbite41(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2021
wink2015:

Irabor is Igbo but he is an Ika Igbo from Agbor area of Delta state.

The Igbo is talking about core Igbo that is from Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia state.

Not the Igbo from the minority area like Delta state, Rivers state etc

I think Buhari is being unfair to the core Igbo.

The core Igbo was one the principal region when Nigeria got its Independence from Britain.

I think Buhari government should have treated them fairly at least to calm this Biafra separatist struggle that has put Nigeria in a bad light before the International community.

Recently former President General of Ohaneze Ndigbo, Chief John Nnia Nwodo express dismay with the way the Buhari administration has treated the core igbo area with regards to federal appointments.
this is divide and rule, we should not fall for it.

3 Likes

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by cassyrooy(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2021
StacyO:
Today, I just confirmed my suspicions about nairaland.
Due to the comment from one of it's mods.

Shameful if you ask me.
Mynd44.

No fear am. That's who you're talking about!

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by beehivedata(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2021
This country, na so so tribe and religion dey kill us. A major bane hindering us from moving forward.

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Crowdsource: 10:24am On Jan 28, 2021
nero2face:
We didn't do anything to Buhari and he didn't do anything to us, we're not just part of his plan and that's OK, it's his choice and not a big deal...after all Buratai is from NE and his region had the worst insecurity, Mr President is from Kastina and they're not faring better than Enugu or Anambra, all those are political statements from those who feel they have to feed from the government, all we ask is to make the lives of the common men out there better and not appointing my uncle and Chief of army command when my community is under siege...

Mature somebody. Thumbs up bro

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by DenreleDave(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2021
LookInTheMirror:

Mynd44 is this not derailing homepage ?

Inciting and violation of rule 2?

Are you not seeing this ?

I am not supporting the guy but u shud shut up..

He has done notin wrong.... He didn't derail and he never violated any any rule..

Just shut up and get off the net if u can't take it...

I am not supporting the Fulani helinues like I said but u shud stop crying like a baby
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by RoyalUc(m): 10:26am On Jan 28, 2021
mightyhazel:
Dey feign comprehension deficit there.. when its convenient,delta turns to igbo but when its not its' 5 landlocked states'.

I'm so glad that this Irabor appointment has clearly shown to all Nigerians that there is no Igbo in Delta State.
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Aketi2: 10:27am On Jan 28, 2021
Remo is a mischief maker. He is not an Igbo man. The Igbos have their own leaders who have been speaking for them. Me. Omokri should carry his eye service to defend his own people.

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by focus7: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2021
This is a case of when the flies were eating the sour no one talks but when the sour owner start eating the flies pepple start talking.

I don't like Buhari and his system of government but the question should have first gone to the igbos. It should be what did Buhari do to the Igbo's?

2 Likes

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by ablejesus26(m): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2021
Marine54:
Buhari will not be they forever , less than 2yrs from now, he'll be called former president. Nothing last for forever.
Typical Yoruba/fulani muslim !

This is one big quandary we have here cant you just call out the idiot you quoted directly without going down the same tribal lane
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Mickeybook(f): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2021
nero2face:
We didn't do anything to Buhari and he didn't do anything to us, we're not just part of his plan and that's OK, it's his choice and not a big deal...after all Buratai is from NE and his region had the worst insecurity, Mr President is from Kastina and they're not faring better than Enugu or Anambra, all those are political statements from those who feel they have to feed from the government, all we ask is to make the lives of the common men out there better and not appointing my uncle and Chief of army command when my community is under siege...
BRO, KASTINA IS NOT SAFE AND THE ARE CONSTRUCTING TRANS UNIVERSITY, RE CONSTRUTING AIRPORT WITH A HOST OF OTHER MIND BLOWING PROJECTS...MY BROTHER , ALL NA SCRIPT
Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by Evidenx(m): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2021
adadike:
I thought they said Irabor is Igbo?
he is from delta state.

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by bluefilm: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2021
This is hate speech.

Reno is trying to stoke these iPods once more.

Wetin Igbo gain if an Igbo becomes a service chief?

That time ihejirika was there, what exactly did igbos gain?

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks by me69: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2021
Truth is that South East has no weight in elections

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions / Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) / ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.