Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? (1796 Views)

Women! This Is Really Getting Out Of Hand (photo) / Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. / Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by HotieTima(f): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2011
why is there soo much young girls getting pregnant this days just f9or the fun of it

don't u people know wat's call condoms?
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2011
collecting checks for some but for many others its
about competition and having this "cute little thing"
that needs and love them.
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2011
That's the new trend.

Stupid chicks.
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by HotieTima(f): 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

collecting checks for some but for many others its
about competition and having this "cute little thing"
that needs and love them.

yeah but young girl are doing it too much this days man

and it's sad coz the are kids them self how take care of the cute thing  
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by HotieTima(f): 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2011
rokiatu:

That's the new trend.

silly chicks.

i opened it coz ur one of then chicks wink wink wink wink
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2011
Woman behave yourself!
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by HotieTima(f): 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2011
rokiatu:

Woman behave yourself!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by r231(m): 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2011
are you advertising for comdom grin cheesy grin
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2011
hahaha I think she will make a good brand ambassador cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by HotieTima(f): 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2011
r231:

are you advertising for comdom grin cheesy grin

yeah i am so young ppl out there can use them  grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by HotieTima(f): 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2011
rokiatu:

hahaha I think she will make a good brand ambassador cheesy cheesy

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by r231(m): 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2011
Hotie Tima:

yeah i am so young ppl out there can use them grin grin

what if they don't want to use it? grin
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by MrsChima(f): 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2011
Yes! Why do the husbands want to wives to walk around barefoot and pregnant all the time!

Sorry. I had a moment. What you was saying? Yes! It is getting out of control and they are using abortion as birth control. SMH.
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Yes! Why do the husbands want to wives to walk around barefoot and pregnant all the time!
Sorry. I had a moment. What you was saying? Yes! It is getting out of control and they are using abortion as birth control. SMH.

Crazy woman grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by HotieTima(f): 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Yes!  Why do the husbands want to wives to walk around barefoot and pregnant all the time!  

Sorry.  I had a moment.   What you was saying?  Yes!  It is getting out of control and they are using abortion as birth control.  SMH.  

eheheheh lol miss chima are u okee there

tell me about it, having all this kids for no reason at all
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by Pennywise(m): 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2011
@OP
Actually not new. It has always been the case among the low class, ill educated, poor folks. Its also a symptom of inappropriate upbringing, dysfunctional family, promiscuity and disease. Somehow peeps in the west find it amusing seeing barely 16yr old knocked-up teenagers walking the street when their mates are in school. Shamefully pitiable.
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by HotieTima(f): 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2011
Pennywise:

@OP
Actually not new. It has always been the case among the low class, ill educated, poor folks. Its also a symptom of inappropriate upbringing, dysfunctional family, promiscuity and disease. Somehow peeps in the west find it amusing seeing barely 16yr old knocked-up teenagers walking the street when their mates are in school. Shamefully pitiable.  

it got nothing to do with low class or high class but alot of young pregnancy this day cos hey thing sex is fun. but not knowing the consequences.
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2011
Hotie Tima:

yeah but young girl are doing it too much this days man

and it's sad coz the are kids them self how take care of the cute thing  

exactly. the responsibility falls back on their mothers/parents because the young (and old)
men who impregnated these young hot butts run faster than Usain Bolt the moment
she shows them the pregnancy test. . that is IF she knows who is the father.  undecided

Maybe I am watching too much Maury but it is what it is. i thank GOD my mother was firm
and assertive with her girl children (and even her boys). She made it clear "you get pregnant
you WILL take care of your own! Where ever you caught your 'cold', that is where you will
stay!"  grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by MrsChima(f): 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2011
Peer pressure is running amok for teenagers and young children.  Younger children are now having babies and I know in some African countries that is the "norm" however in America it is shun upon even if you are married.  It is highly unlikely for a minor to be legally married in America so when people see a child with a baby the first thing they will think "Oh, she is an unwed mother" not knowing that the child is married especially in polygamy families and Amish communities. 

Pennywise,

The reason why you would think that low class people will have multiple babies because of this and that but what you do not know that these girls that come to the facility are from well to do families and they seek abortions.  They are able to AFFORD these abortions so therefore you do not see too many well to do girls with babies out of wedlock.  I know this PERSONALLY so when You said that I was like that is part truth but not the whole truth.
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by HotieTima(f): 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Peer pressure is running amok for teenagers and young children. Younger children have now having babies and I know in some African countries that is the "norm" however in America it is shun upon even if you are married. It is highly unlikely for a minor to be legally married in America so when people see a child with a baby the first thing they will think "Oh, she is an unwed mother" not knowing that the child is married especially in polygamy families and Amish communities.

Pennywise,

The reason why you would think that low class people will have multiple babies because of this and that but what you do not know that these girls that come to the facility are from well to do families and they seek abortions. They are able to AFFORD these abortions so therefore you do not see too many well to do girls with babies out of wedlock. I know this PERSONALLY so when You said that I was like that is part truth but not the whole truth.

WOW COULDN'T HAVE PUT IT ANY BETTER cool cool cool cool
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by Pennywise(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2011
Pennywise:

@OP

@ Hotie Tima
Low class b/c rich parents will seek to address the problem at any stage/level with available means b/c it is a social stigma.

Ill educated - pregnancy is the easiest thing to prevent with a little education

Poor folks- No money for prevention or 'to see doctor'

Of course everybody fukcs including little rich girls. But its not very often u see them get pregnant
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by HotieTima(f): 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2011
Pennywise:

@ Hotie Tima
Low class b/c rich parents will seek to address the problem at any stage/level with available means b/c it is a social stigma.

Ill educated - pregnancy is the easiest thing to prevent with a little education

Poor folks- No money for prevention or 'to see doctor'

Of course everybody fukcs including little rich girls. But its not very often u see them get pregnant

WHICH WILL INCLUDE ABORTION. HATE THAT SH*IT MAN
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by Ranoscky(m): 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2011
Pennywise:

@OP

Hmm. . .Sorry man. But if I may ask, who are you refferin to with the lines on red above?

And the lines on purple, do they find it amusing to their fellow western preg teens walking the streets (just curious)?
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by Pennywise(m): 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2011
Hotie Tima:

WHICH WILL INCLUDE ABORTION. HATE THAT SH*IT MAN
But u do it anyway.
Ranoscky:

Hmm. . .Sorry man. But if I may ask, who are you refferin to with the lines on red above?

We are talking teenage girls getting pregnant, incase u 4got
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2011
Pennywise you are terribly misinformed.
Some of the most rebellious children come from well off backgrounds.
Take a look at Sarah Palin's daughter. A lot of the girls who appear on the
Maury show are middle class and are imitating what they believe is the
proper/cool attitude of an 'inner city girl' in other words rebelling. So don't follow
the stereotype hype. I live in a Middle class VERY clean cut neighborhood
and have two teenage neighbors who are already mothers, one 19 and
expecting her second.
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by Pennywise(m): 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2011
Taking a few isolated examples does not strenghten your arguement. For it to make sense you have to assume that all children from well to do background are rebels!! You can already see the illogic.

What is my point? Society should not accommodate or tolerate this behaviour b/c it is wrong through and through. An infradig
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by Pennywise(m): 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2011
Hot Tima is that your pix. What a live siren you are durlin. What happened to the butt?
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by HotieTima(f): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2011
Pennywise:

Taking a few isolated examples does not strenghten your arguement. For it to make sense you have to assume that all children from well to do background are rebels!! You can already see the illogic.

What is my point? Society should not accommodate or tolerate this behaviour b/c it is wrong through and through. An infradig

OKEE MR U HAVE A POINT BUT STILL MAN IS ALL AROUND THE SOCIETY WE LIVE IN.

YEAH THE RICH KIDS CAN GO TO THE DOCTOR AND ABORT THE BABY, AND THE POOR ONES CAN'T SO THEY HAVE TO CHOICE BUT TO HAVE THE PREGNANCY.

BUT CLASS DON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE I BELIEVE.
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by HotieTima(f): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2011
Pennywise:

Hot Tima is that your pix. What a live siren you are durlin. What happened to the butt?

YEAH THATS ME
BUT HOW IS MY BUTT HURTING U OOOHHH
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by Pweety4me(f): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2011
Go tell em.
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by Pennywise(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2011
Hotie Tima:

BUT CLASS DON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE I BELIEVE.  

The low socioeconomic class will usually tolerate and accept this behaviour as a norm.
Hotie Tima:

YEAH THATS ME
BUT HOW IS MY BUTT HURTING U OOOHHH
Who said anything about hurt cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Getting Out Hands This Days? by HotieTima(f): 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2011
Pennywise:

The low socioeconomic class will usually tolerate and accept this behaviour as a norm.Who said [size=20pt]anything about hurt cheesy
[/size]

I THOUGHT SO

YEAH THE ONLY THING HIGH CLASS CAN DO IS ABORT IT WHICH IS WRONG angry angry angry

AND THE REASON LOW SOCIETY ACCEPTS IT COZ THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN ABORTION

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys What's Your Preference A Male Doctor Or Female Doctor For Medical Checkup? / He Must Attend A Celestial Church If He Want Their Daughter (RCCG Member) / Is It Right To Marry Someone You Don‘t Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.