Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

How to - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to (742 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to by Emperor5(m): 11:23am On Jan 27, 2021
I
Re: How to by Casham: 11:31am On Jan 27, 2021
I no dey insult people o, but condom na how much? Haba bros! It is pretty simple: it's either you chop or you run. But me, I an a man of my word; if I ever agree to 'no chop', na no chop be that o. Sai dai mu break-up wallahi.

1 Like

Re: How to by Mikester: 11:33am On Jan 27, 2021
Just a random advice - Don't let blood flow from your brain to your penis
Re: How to by Made619(m): 11:35am On Jan 27, 2021
Destiny killers have come to this one ...Bro run 4ya lyf
Re: How to by nuelsam: 11:37am On Jan 27, 2021
she hooked up with another Niqqas...he poured in to her but then the bitch feels u have a better prospect as a father,so she wan hook u up with a bastard......thank your stars u didn't nut in her,u for father bastard.

1 Like

Re: How to by vibbb: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2021
Congratulations. You just escape from another evil. But next time make sure you never run out of CDs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Someone Keeps Leaving Stickers And Receipts On My Door / Mother Of Three Children, The Newest Bride At 50 / If You Are In Your Late 20's & Still Starting Baseless Relationships, God Help U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.