Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Unable To Love Another - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unable To Love Another (627 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) / Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Love Another by Virtplus(m): 7:07am On Oct 03, 2021
please my fellow nairalander,i hv been passing through an issue,of wish i'm becoming worried.i have been dating my girl for the past 4yrs plus now but any time i tried getting close to any other girl, my mind will be beating fast,jst want to knw if it is normal or na juju lol...pls a matured answer
Re: Unable To Love Another by B055(m): 7:11am On Oct 03, 2021
Virtplus:
please my fellow nairalander,i hv been passing through an issue,of wish i'm becoming worried.i have been dating my girl for the past 4yrs plus now but any time i tried getting close to any other girl, my mind will be beating fast,jst want to knw if it is normal or na juju lol...pls a matured answer
na juju and make I tell you something that your girl heart no dey beat if her bum bum dey bounce for another man laps
Re: Unable To Love Another by Davash222(m): 7:11am On Oct 03, 2021
Virtplus:
A recent research conducted by IFP shows, it's not advisable to love a Nigerian girl.

And you want to commit your delicate heart to more than one Nigerian girl. That's suicide, bro.

3 Likes

Re: Unable To Love Another by Rhozabeth(m): 7:15am On Oct 03, 2021
Oga that ur heart that is beating fast is ur conscience that is pricking u!
If u want to cheat oga abeg putur conscience for onside and cheat and if u don't want to pls avoid it especially if u know u can't handle the consequences!

1 Like

Re: Unable To Love Another by Virtplus(m): 7:19am On Oct 03, 2021
Davash222:

A recent research conducted by IFP shows, it's not advisable to love a Nigerian girl.

And you want to commit your delicate heart to more than one Nigerian girl. That's suicide, bro.
haha watin man go do na,when e b say i no even no comon benin republic
Re: Unable To Love Another by Virtplus(m): 7:21am On Oct 03, 2021
B055:
na juju and make I tell you something that your girl heart no dey beat if her bum bum dey bounce for another man laps
i trust her to an extent sha
Re: Unable To Love Another by Davash222(m): 7:24am On Oct 03, 2021
Virtplus:
You trust a Nigerian girl

Brethren, should we tell him?

2 Likes

Re: Unable To Love Another by Virtplus(m): 7:26am On Oct 03, 2021
Rhozabeth:
Oga that ur heart that is beating fast is ur conscience that is pricking u!
If u want to cheat oga abeg putur conscience for onside and cheat and if u don't want to pls avoid it especially if u know u can't handle the consequences!
broda girl don even naked for my room after deep romance i jakpa o
Re: Unable To Love Another by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 03, 2021
Virtplus:
Oh suicide mission

Re: Unable To Love Another by Virtplus(m): 7:27am On Oct 03, 2021
Davash222:

lol
Re: Unable To Love Another by Virtplus(m): 7:28am On Oct 03, 2021
SmellySperm:
Oh suicide mission
lol
Re: Unable To Love Another by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2021
Davash222:

Start with your sisters.
Re: Unable To Love Another by B055(m): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Virtplus:
to an extent abi??
The Lord will see you through
Re: Unable To Love Another by frozen70(f): 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
Virtplus:

You are just loyal to your partner in the relationship and so, you will find it difficult to cheat on her,
besides she has not treated you bad to warrant such

It's normal anyway
Re: Unable To Love Another by Virtplus(m): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
frozen70:

You are just loyal to your relationship with her and do, you will find it difficult to chest on her, besides she has not treated you bad to warrant such

It's normal anyway
thanks sir
Re: Unable To Love Another by Clachi(f): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
[quote author=Davash222 post=106393106]

Some girls are trustworthy! No jokes!
Re: Unable To Love Another by Truvelisback(m): 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
SIMPle guy. guys like u usually learn their lesson the hard way.

(1) (Reply)

Best Hotels In Lagos For ROMANTIC Weekend Getaway And Time Out With Your Lover / . / Short Message To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.