Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Revelation Of A New Year, Tagged 'the Year Of The Lord &' The Year Of Vengeance' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation Of A New Year, Tagged 'the Year Of The Lord &' The Year Of Vengeance' (194 Views)

Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) / Our LORD, the apostles and the Church lived Poor / COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revelation Of A New Year, Tagged 'the Year Of The Lord &' The Year Of Vengeance' by annyplenty(m): 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
Revelation of ‘Crossing Over to a New Year, Tagged, 'The Year of the Lord and The Year of God’s Vengeance’

On Thursday, 13th August 2020, Nigerian time, around 2 a.m., I had a dream thus;

In the dream, I saw a year was just ending. The year that was ending was not made known to me, and we were crossing from December 31 of the year into a new year. As I was greeting people and wishing them happy new year, I was saying prophetically' welcome to year of the lord' but they did not understand. And because they did not understand, I passed the message to them in another way, perhaps, they would understand. I started telling them that the new Year is the year of God's vengeance that the Bible talked about.

When I woke up, I searched the bible and found the scriptures that talked about the ‘Year of the Lord and the Day of Vengeance’ in Isaiah 61:1-2.

Isaiah 61:1-2
1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

Spiritual Analysis and the Message of the Dream
Remember, some of the that terms that we said refer to the rapture, in the Part 1 of our teaching series titled 'Understanding the Book of Revelation', include the followings;

- the day of the Lord

- the day of God's vengeance

- the day of God's wrath

- the great and terrible day of the Lord.

- travail of a woman giving birth.

- coming as a thief.

And so on.

You can listen to that message, here

The first clarification, I will like to make is that, in my dream, the two terms I was greeting people with were, ‘the Year of the Lord’ and ‘the Year of God’s vengeance’ but, from our list of terms that refer to rapture, above, it is ‘the day of the Lord’ and ‘the day of God’s Vengeance’ that we claimed refer to rapture. Don’t let this to trouble you! The Year of the Lord and or the Year of God’s vengeance refers to the particular year that rapture will take place, the day of the Lord and or the day of God’s vengeance refers to the particular day that rapture will happen, inside that year.

Essentially both the year of the Lord and the day of the Lord are talking about the same event, rapture. And Surprisingly, Isaiah 61:2 contains both terms; the year of the Lord and the day of vengeance, and in addition, talks about comforting those that mourn. But wait a minute! How can God be taking vengeance and the same time be comforting those that mourn? Why should these two things come in the same scripture and what really is their meaning? Let us try and explain that with the breaking of the 7 seals of the book of revelation, chapter.

Analyzing Isaiah 61:2 with Revelation 6, the Breaking of the 7 seals
Isaiah 61:2
2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

The breaking of the 7 seals of a certain book in revelation, chapter 6, marks the countdown to rapture. Rapture takes place after the breaking of the 6th seal.

Let me do a brief summary of the effect of breaking the 7 seals.

1st seal – the spirit of antichrist starts gaining world dominance in preparation for the antichrist to take full world control after the.

2nd seal – peace is taken away from the face of the earth.

3rd seal – world economy is destroyed.

4th seal – spirit of death and hell take over the earth.

Let me jump to the 6th seal before I talk about the 5th seal.

6th seal – God becomes so provoked at the wickedness of men that He wants to pour His wrath upon the earth but rapture must first take place so that His own children can escape, and not partake in His wrath, in line with 1 Thessalonians 5:9.

1Thessalonians 5:9
9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.

However, when the 5th seal is broken, global persecution of Christians begins and many Christians will be killed in the persecution and their souls will be calling on God to judge and avenge their blood -in other words to take vengeance on the world.

Revelation 6:9-11
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 and they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

However, God kept persuading them to be patient till the number of Christians that must die through the persecution is complete. As the persecution lasts, Christians that are going through persecution and are waiting rapture will also be telling God to take vengeance for their persecutions as well.
While the persecution lasts, the number of Christian martyrs that God is waiting for, becomes completes, and God pulls the trigger for rapture with breaking of the 6th seal.

Note that this persecution is different from the post rapture persecution where the saints that missed the rapture will be beheaded for rejecting the mark of the beast (Revelation 20:4). This persecution in Revelation 6:9-11 is pre-rapture persecution and officially marks the beginning of the great tribulation.

Eventually, when the number of Christians that must be killed through the persecution is complete, God decides to take vengeance and pours down His wrath for all the persecutions - burning/bombing of churches, killing of Christians, imprisoning of believers, blaspheming of God, etc. Then He breaks the 6th seal and raptures the holy believers who patiently waited and endured the persecution.
In revelation 7:9, we see the raptured saints in heaven.

Revelation 7:9
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

However, in revelation 7:17, we see God comforting them for all the persecutions and tribulation they endured till the time they were raptured.

Revelation 7:17
For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them and shall lead them to the living fountains of water and God shall wipe away ALL TEARS from their eyes (That wiping away of their tears means God is comforting them)

When God wipes away all tears; not one tear, but all tears they had shed for their persecutions, tribulations, killings of their beloved ones and so on, on the earth, He is simply comforting them.
Even 1 Thessalonians 4:18 charges us believers to comfort one another as the coming of Christ draws near.

1Thessalonians 4:18
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

This comforting of believers by themselves on the earth is ultimately consummated with God comforting them in heaven for all the sorrows, tribulations, agony and pains which they endured for Christ.

This is why both the day of vengeance and comforting them that mourn are mentioned together in Isaiah 61:2 and both refer to the day of rapture.
Brethren, the year of God's vengeance is around the corner. Persecution is around the corner. Everything happening now will escalate till the Lord comes. I pray we all receive Spiritual strength to stay faithful to the end, without denying nor betraying Him in Jesus name. We shall be comforted when we get home in Jesus name. Amen.

Spiritual Possibility
I am not saying that rapture will take place in 2021 as the name of the new year we crossed into was not mentioned to me. So let no man quote that I said the Lord will come in 2021 or 2022. However, can the Lord, Jesus rapture the saints in 2021 or even 2022? The answer is 'YES' considering the rapid worldwide fulfilment of all the prophecies of His coming. Even if He had come in 2019, it would not have been strange to anyone.

Implications
Since the birth pain of rapture is likened to the progressive increase in pain a woman experiences as she goes through child delivery, then the following things

- church/believers persecution

- worldwide distress

- strange weather

- violences

- strange diseases etc
that the world experienced in 2020 will increase in 2021, and continue increasing till any year Jesus eventually comes.

- And last, Rapture is on the verge of happening.

God’s Expectations from Believers
Let us continue to do the followings for ourselves, families and nation so that there will be relative peace, safety and security in our families and nation till the Lord returns.

- repent of all our sins

- ask God for mercy

- pray and watch

- hasten and perfect our preparation

For full details, listen to the voice note above.
JESUS is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.

Maranatha.

www.jesuscoming1..com
www.youtube.come/raptureglorious.
Re: Revelation Of A New Year, Tagged 'the Year Of The Lord &' The Year Of Vengeance' by annyplenty(m): 6:17am On Apr 05, 2021
The day of God's vengeance is coming.

The day that God will take vengeance of all blasphemies that comedians used His holy name to commit is coming.

The day that God will take vengeance of all blasphemies that comedians used HIS words to commit is commit.

The day that God will take vengeance of all blasphemies that satanic singers commit against Him is coming.

On that day, mighty men will cry bitterly. Strong men will walk like blind men. it will be as if a man is running away from a lion and then runs into a bear because they have sinned against the Lord.

To escape the coming judgment, give your life to Jesus Christ and turn away from all sins. Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Prophet Warns Of Global Tragedy, Reveals What To Do To Avert It / Do We Love God Or We Fear Him / Exposing Many False And Erroneous Teachings And Heresies Of Dr. Sunday Adelaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.