Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Falling In Love With Your Partner Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love With Your Partner Again (761 Views)

How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling In Love With Your Partner Again by Preciousgirl(f): 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
Like say
Married to your spouse for 20 years, it stands to reason that u guys get too familiar with each other. The passion wont be like the early days
What kan one do to rekindle that love? To fall in love with that same person again?

What are your thoughts ?

Thanks
Re: Falling In Love With Your Partner Again by okenwa(m): 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
Take a school program outside of the regular home, after a month or two of absence. You will miss each other.

On return, buy gifts and look sexy for the partner. The candle can still burn for each other

4 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With Your Partner Again by Haniel18: 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
A marriage of 20 years has passed the stage of just love. Its COMMITMENT that's holding that marriage.
You can never attain the stage of serious commitment with LOVE & SACRIFICES.
Now back to you question. Its depends on the couple. As for me, I will take my wife for a romantic vacation, look back into our beautiful memories and enjoy our old age together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falling In Love With Your Partner Again by Leshurr(f): 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
I'm just 7/8 years in and I'm already tired.. marriage is hard work. Most times you realise your relationship is only sustained by friendship and familiarity.

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With Your Partner Again by Preciousgirl(f): 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
Leshurr:
I'm just 7/8 years in and I'm already tired.. marriage is hard work. Most times you realise your relationship is only sustained by friendship and familiarity.

Hmmm cheesy
Re: Falling In Love With Your Partner Again by jimmychang: 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
Leshurr:

Wahala so the spark is gone embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Falling In Love With Your Partner Again by blinking001(m): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
This thread was created for married people o....so I've got nothing to say other than read comments..
Re: Falling In Love With Your Partner Again by Leshurr(f): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
jimmychang:

Wahala so the spark is gone embarassed embarassed embarassed

"Sparks" don't last forever you know.
Re: Falling In Love With Your Partner Again by TheVictim01(m): 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nothing lasts to eternity.
Leshurr:

Re: Falling In Love With Your Partner Again by jimmychang: 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
Leshurr:

So how do you re ignite it embarassed
Re: Falling In Love With Your Partner Again by Ceasaerius: 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
Leshurr:
You can always try something new.
Re: Falling In Love With Your Partner Again by Bellotelli: 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
Let me learn from the experts grin
Re: Falling In Love With Your Partner Again by Preciousgirl(f): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ceasaerius:

Something new like wat
Re: Falling In Love With Your Partner Again by Preciousgirl(f): 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
Bellotelli:
Let me learn from the experts grin

U too drop yours grin
Re: Falling In Love With Your Partner Again by ERCROSS(m): 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
This thing called marriage dey even scare us singles. What's the gain in it gan self? Can someone enlighten me?
Re: Falling In Love With Your Partner Again by Randy100: 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
This is why polygamy is the best, once the spark is gone, the man swoop on another lady and the spark continues.
Re: Falling In Love With Your Partner Again by Leshurr(f): 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
jimmychang:

So how do you re ignite it embarassed

Don't know, and too tired to care..

Ceasaerius:
sometimes I toy with the idea of temporary separation..
Re: Falling In Love With Your Partner Again by merieam16(f): 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
Haniel18:
A marriage of 20 years has passed the stage of just love. Its COMMITMENT that's holding that marriage.
You can never attain the stage of serious commitment with LOVE & SACRIFICES.
Now back to you question. Its depends on the couple. As for me, I will take my wife for a romantic vacation, look back into our beautiful memories and enjoy our old age together.
Wahala for who no get money for romantic vacation
Re: Falling In Love With Your Partner Again by Ceasaerius: 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
Leshurr:

sometimes I toy with the idea of temporary separation..
Explore.You only live once.
Re: Falling In Love With Your Partner Again by Dannyyoung26(m): 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
Scared to marry
Honestly embarassed
Re: Falling In Love With Your Partner Again by mosdii(m): 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Falling In Love With Your Partner Again by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Yoruba Woman Have Stopped Putting Boiled Egg In My Moi Moi / Man Beats Up His Girlfriend For Saving His Number As 'big Head' / VIDEO : Man Who Went To Propose To His Girlfriend Caught Her Giving Mouth Gig.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.