Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! (1105 Views)

Klaus Schwab: ‘God Is Dead’ And The WEF Is ‘acquiring Divine Powers’ ( Video) / Anambra Church Where The Living And The Dead Worship Together (pic) / How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by MightySparrow: 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
harmargedon:
make a research on evolution of religion. That's a better way to start.

What is your point?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by sonmvayina(m): 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
MightySparrow:

Sorry for mistaken you for Antichristian. I don't see how this is related to the topic. The Bible says
For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
2Pet. 1:16.
About Madrruk and the rest, I don't see such in any scriptures I read.
The council of Nicea issue, the discourse took decades with many discussants before finally agreeing on the creed. You may please teach more on it.
So, if your own denomination does not believe in the Lordship of Jesus, as I do by the authority of the scriptures, no problems. I believe.

No problem, just say you know it is idolatry...
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by MightySparrow: 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
sonmvayina:

No problem, just say you know it is idolatry...
Since the Bible says he is the lord and he not an idol, I believe. No regrets
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by orisa37: 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
YES. HE DESCENDED INTO HELL. THE THIRD DAY HE ROSE FROM HELL AND ASCENDED TO HEAVEN.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by sonmvayina(m): 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
MightySparrow:
Since the Bible says he is the lord and he not an idol, I believe. No regrets

The bible says so many things...But those are not Gods idea or words..
His command is "Do not have any other god before me"
Do not make the image or likeness of anything in heaven, on earth or under the waters below the earth. Do not bow down to them or serve them. So worshipping the image and likeness of a man, something that is found on earth is prohibitted. I know God will punish me if i indulge in it...it is tantamount to idolatry.
I want you to see it for what it is.....idol worship..
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by MightySparrow: 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
sonmvayina:

Do not make the image or likeness of anything in heaven, on earth or under the waters below the earth. Do not bow down to them or serve them. So worshipping the image and likeness of a man, something that is found on earth is prohibitted. I know God will punish me if i indulge in it...it is tantamount to idolatry.

And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.
Phillipians 2; 11
What do you think about this verse?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by MightySparrow: 4:32am On Jan 30, 2021
harmargedon:

It seems you are lying,' speaking lying in hypocrisy'. You won't to justify a non - scriptural doctrine.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by AntiChristian: 5:47am On Jan 30, 2021
MightySparrow:

Check my posts you have been answered, the answer may not meet your expectations. We Christians don't rate any scriptures better than the other or remove to replace with a better ones.

Stop the lies. You rate the NT more. The laws in the OT are too harsh and unreasonable to you guys.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by MightySparrow: 7:22am On Jan 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

Stop the lies. You rate the NT more. The laws in the OT are too harsh and unreasonable to you guys.

Antichrist, you are a Muslim, no one enemy of Christians on earth is Mohammad/ Muslims. He rewrote Israel's scriptures to deceive you. How many of the OT laws do you Muslims follow?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by MightySparrow: 7:27am On Jan 30, 2021
harmargedon:

My research has shown you make a false claim, show. references. Stop teaching lies. Until, I see evidence, I can't admit your claim.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by sonmvayina(m): 7:58am On Jan 30, 2021
MightySparrow:

And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.
Phillipians 2; 11
What do you think about this verse?

Learn to distinguish what the bible writters says from what God says....one definately should trump others.

If God says dont have any intermediary, come to me directly and paul says jesus is the only mediator.. who will you obey?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by harmargedon: 9:05am On Jan 30, 2021
MightySparrow:

My research has shown you make a false claim, show. references. Stop teaching lies. Until, I see evidence, I can't admit your claim.
I'm not asking you too. I've read so wide that it will take you a life time to have the knowledge that I have. but today's date, what I have told you will come to pass. Then we would see who's lying and who's not.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by harmargedon: 9:08am On Jan 30, 2021
MightySparrow:

It seems you are lying,' speaking lying in hypocrisy'. You won't to justify a non - scriptural doctrine.
you expect to get every knowledge from just one book. No wonder they say "if you want to hide an information from a black man, put it in a book". you're even too lazy too read. weather you like it or not your religion will evolve, just like Judaism evolved to Christianity and Islam.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by MightySparrow: 11:03am On Jan 30, 2021
harmargedon:
you expect to get every knowledge from just one book. No wonder they say "if you want to hide an information from a black man, put it in a book". you're even too lazy too read. weather you like it or not your religion will evolve, just like Judaism evolved to Christianity and Islam.

Laziness is not getting your facts right and wants to force lies down the throat of others. Christianity is the only religion traceable to the first man on earth, science in its exalted position have not been able to disprove the stories thereof. It has evolved from Judaism, not without being foretold. Hinduism, Confucianism, the first organized religion is still being practiced today, by millions, in all the continents.
Do all research you could. Jesus is Lord. Every knee shall now before Him (including yours) now and here; then or thereafter.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by MightySparrow: 11:10am On Jan 30, 2021
We
harmargedon:
I'm not asking you too. I've read so wide that it will take you a life time to have the knowledge that I have. but today's date, what I have told you will come to pass. Then we would see who's lying and who's not.
Conceit. You don't even know me not talk about what I know. In any field, you know so little. Even a professor knows so much, of a branch of His course of profession. You may have knowledge about all religions. Since you are not devotee, you are just an scenarist, an analyst. No more, bro.
Still the Bible says,' Jesus is the Lord of both dead and the living. Dead or living, your knee will bow to Him. Amen.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by MightySparrow: 11:11am On Jan 30, 2021
harmargedon:

Your claim doesn't have a reference?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by AntiChristian: 11:47am On Jan 30, 2021
MightySparrow:

Antichrist, you are a Muslim, no one enemy of Christians on earth is Mohammad/ Muslims. He rewrote Israel's scriptures to deceive you. How many of the OT laws do you Muslims follow?

The Torah (not OT) was for the People of Moses. The Injeel (not NT) was for the People of Jesus.

The Qur'an is for Mankind and Jinn.

In Essence, I believe in those revealed books but they don't exist anymore and even if they do exist in adulterated form, they aren't meant for our time.

Muhammad was never called a liar till he became a Prophet of Allah. He didn't abuse any of the Prophets before him nor Mary the mother of Jesus.
I don't know how you think he was an enemy of Christians?
Was Christianity ever mentioned in the Bible?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by harmargedon: 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
MightySparrow:
We
Conceit. You don't even know me not talk about what I know. In any field, you know so little. Even a professor knows so much, of a branch of His course of profession. You may have knowledge about all religions. Since you are not devotee, you are just an scenarist, an analyst. No more, bro.
Still the Bible says,' Jesus is the Lord of both dead and the living. Dead or living, your knee will bow to Him. Amen.
Amen I say to you, but he who has ears let him hear.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by harmargedon: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
MightySparrow:

Laziness is not getting your facts right and wants to force lies down the throat of others. Christianity is the only religion traceable to the first man on earth, science in its exalted position have not been able to disprove the stories thereof. It has evolved from Judaism, not without being foretold. Hinduism, Confucianism, the first organized religion is still being practiced today, by millions, in all the continents.
Do all research you could. Jesus is Lord. Every knee shall now before Him (including yours) now and here; then or thereafter.
lol, buy sorry to disappoint you, Jesus isn't the first Messiah, if you read far and wide you'll know that. he wasn't even the only prophet in his time. make your research. Since has done more than making people believe in false claims, it has opened up the truth to the whole world and it has given you access to the truth. Seek and you shall find.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by MightySparrow: 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

The Torah (not OT) was for the People of Moses. The Injeel (not NT) was for the People of Jesus.

In Essence, I believe in those revealed books but they don't exist anymore and even if they do exist in adulterated form, they aren't meant for our time.

Muhammad was never called a liar till he became a Prophet of Allah. He didn't abuse any of the Prophets before him nor Mary the mother of Jesus.
Lies of Islam,no book was given to Jesus, He didn't write any book. If you have evidence qouted from it here.
Islam is a scam.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by AntiChristian: 11:47am On Feb 01, 2021
MightySparrow:

Lies of Islam,no book was given to Jesus, He didn't write any book. If you have evidence qouted from it here.
Islam is a scam.

In Christianity, Jesus forgot to write anything nor was he inspired to write. It was Paul, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, etc who later wrote for him.

In Islam, Allah revealed Injeel to him just as the Torah was revealed to Moses!

Islam what mentioned in the Qur'an as a religion, Where was Christianity mentioned in the OT and NT?

Which is scam? A religion calling to the worship of Allah only without partners or that believing God sacrificed His son for others to be saved?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by MightySparrow: 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
AntiChristian:

In Christianity, Jesus forgot to write anything nor was he inspired to write. It was Paul, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, etc who later wrote for him.

In Islam, Allah revealed Injeel to him just as the Torah was revealed to Moses!

Islam what mentioned in the Qur'an as a religion, Where was Christianity mentioned in the OT and NT?

Which is scam? A religion calling to the worship of Allah only without partners or that believing God sacrificed His son for others to be saved?
None of the OT prophets knew Allah, Jeremiah, Zechariah, Daniel, etc died and were buried in Middle East, initially, their tombs were venerated by early Muslims as prophets of Allah but zealots like you have now destroyed them. In the times of these prophets, Allah, if there was any name like, that was just a local idol. Stop deceiving yourself.
The last of the books of the Bible were canonized around 110 A.D. Mohammad was born about half a millennium later, came by ' revelation' rewrote history. Even the history of the Jews who already have their own perfectly recorded and protected in writing and oral.
Jesus never wrote any injeel. If you or any Islamic scholar has any evidence other than the lies of Quran, please supply.
You are right that Paul and others wrote about and for Jesus. Yet, you criticise them sometimes with curses and abuses.I have never seen any Islamic scholars producing evidence from Ahmed Deedat to Zakir.
About mentioning Islam in Qur'an and not mentioning Christianity in NT, what about that? Is Judaism mentioned in OT? To us another name for Islam is Mohammadan so it mentioned in Qur'an? Lame excuses.
Islam is a scam. If Mohammed had just come like Buddha, Confucius and established a religion not associated with Christianity, he would have done well.
Thanks to Nairaland, I know you are already boiling, otherwise, you would be crying Haram and be looking for stones.
Islam is a big scam.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by MightySparrow: 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
sonmvayina:

You are free to believe anything you choose. You and I read what we find about Jesus. John 1:1 is there in your Bible, Even in your New World Translation, it has never been erased. Let your organisation be bold to erase or replace it.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by Olafashmedia: 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
Join this groups latest Gospel messages from different men of God, songs and chants, spirit filled worships from min. Theophilus Sunday and lots more, don't enjoy alone, share group link

Group 1:
https:///LQYjZQPAvJ54Z9NjBJ5Vqj

Group 2:

https:///KUZYkccNS5x6ux14PfVQX5

Group 3:

https:///KKtJQqPk6pYLaPvLJvfgga

Pls join only one group so others can gain access
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by MightySparrow: 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
harmargedon:
lol, buy sorry to disappoint you, Jesus isn't the first Messiah, if you read far and wide you'll know that. he wasn't even the only prophet in his time. make your research. Since has done more than making people believe in false claims, it has opened up the truth to the whole world and it has given you access to the truth. Seek and you shall find.
Agreed, where are the others? You either a wrong researcher or research wrong things. The history of development of Christian religion is clear and not deniable. The core people, Israelis, passed through all known civilizations, mingled with erudite scholars of their times from the mysticism of Egypt to the epicurean scholars of Greek to the warlords, scientist of Rome to what it is today. What you lightly condemn now, many were burnt alive, fed to hungry lions, dehumanised to protect and profess. Go on with your research.

19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. I Corinthians 1: 19 - 25
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by AntiChristian: 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
MightySparrow:

None of the OT prophets knew Allah, Jeremiah, Zechariah, Daniel, etc died and were buried in Middle East, initially, their tombs were venerated by early Muslims as prophets of Allah but zealots like you have now destroyed them. In the times of these prophets, Allah, if there was any name like that was just a local idol. Stop deceiving yourself.

What do you mean by venerating tombs? We worship Allah only not dead people! If dead people can help themselves they won't have died. Can you mention any authentic narration where Allah was an Idol? Just lies upon lies!

The last of the books of the Bible were canonized around 110 A.D. Mohammad was born about half a millennium later, came by ' revelation' rewrote history. Even the history of the Jews who already have their own perfectly recorded and protected in writing and oral.

Which Bible version was Canonised in 110AD? Can you mention the Books it contained? How was it authenticated? Who were the writer of each Books? And how can we ascertain these writers of the OT and NT? Who were the copyists and how was it preserved from generation to generation?

Jesus never wrote any injeel. If you or any Islamic scholar has any evidence other than the lies of Quran, please supply.
You are right that Paul and others wrote about and for Jesus. Yet, you criticise them sometimes with curses and abuses. I have never seen any Islamic scholars producing evidence from Ahmed Deedat to Zakir.

Of cos our evidence is our Books. The Injeel was the revelations revealed to Jesus while he was on earth. It is not letters Paul or someone wrote to some foreign churches. It is also not the biography of Jesus. No one can call the Bible a word of God cos it is not God talking in it. A few times God talks and lots of time others talk.

About mentioning Islam in Qur'an and not mentioning Christianity in NT, what about that? Is Judaism mentioned in OT? To us another name for Islam is Mohammadan so it mentioned in Qur'an? Lame excuses.
Islam is a scam. If Mohammed had just come like Buddha, Confucius and established a religion not associated with Christianity, he would have done well.
Thanks to Nairaland, I know you are already boiling, otherwise,you would be crying Haram and be looking for stones.
Islam is a big scam.

I can see the hatred in your comment. Sorry ehn but the truth is evident. Yahweh never institute any religion called Judaism or Christianity. Technically, the name is Islam from Adam to Muhammad as all of them called towards worshiping one God not three in one. And none of them knew anything about God having son or killing His son and saving others with his blood.

Mohammadan is not our religion! Our religion is Islam. Me boiling? Wetin concern stones here! Come and drink bigi cola.

Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):
And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.
(Qur'an 3:85)

I challenge you to answer the questions in boldened red?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by MightySparrow: 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
AntiChristian:

Initially he wasn't an enemy, he became one when his message was not acceptable to the Jews. He then received a 'revelation' to kill Jews and Christians, not to give them rest not seek their peace. You know those satanic verses. Stop pretending.
Surah 3: 151; Surah 2: 191;Surah 9:5.among others.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by MightySparrow: 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
AntiChristian:

What do you mean by venerating tombs? We worship Allah only not dead people! If dead people can help themselves they won't have died. Can you mention any authentic narration where Allah was an Idol? Just lies upon lies!
Hi

Which Bible version was Canonised in 110AD? Can you mention the Books it contained? How was it authenticated? Who were the writer of each Books? And how can we ascertain these writers of the OT and NT? Who were the copyists and how was it preserved from generation to generation?

Of cos our evidence is our Books. The Injeel was the revelations revealed to Jesus while he was on earth. It is not letters Paul or someone wrote to some foreign churches. It is also not the biography of Jesus. No one can call the Bible a word of God cos it is not God talking in it. A few times God talks and lots of time others talk.

I can see the hatred in your comment. Sorry ehn but the truth is evident. Yahweh never institute any religion called Judaism or Christianity. Technically, the name is Islam from Adam to Muhammad as all of them called towards worshiping one God not three in one. And none of them knew anything about God having son or killing His son and saving others with his blood.

Mohammadan is not our religion! Our religion is Islam. Me boiling? Wetin concern stones here! Come and drink bigi cola.

Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):
And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.
(Qur'an 3:85)

I challenge you to answer the questions in boldened red?

You have at least Google, check by yourself.
The Injeel of Jesus, I asked you, provide an evidence. Tell us any topic or chapter of it. Islam is a scam. Or if Mohammed claimed to have the book or left it for his followers.
Provide evidence.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by MightySparrow: 5:43pm On Feb 01, 2021
AntiChristian:

What happen to the hadith?

Use this your 2Tim 3:16 to explain Genesis 38. Give us the profitable doctrine, reproof, correction and instructions for righteousness in that chapter.

You can't see anything to relate between the two scriptures? You are not only antichristian but antitruth. Is it because the whole truth was recorded like Moses recorded his son and punishment. If it were to be Mohammed, everything he did would be right. For me , I see moral instruction and consequences there.
Islam is s scam.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by sonmvayina(m): 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
MightySparrow:

You are free to believe anything you choose. You and I read what we find about Jesus. John 1:1 is there in your Bible, Even in your New World Translation, it has never been erased. Let your organisation be bold to erase or replace it.

Lol, do i look like a jw?

Jesus is a roman created idol.

I worship my creator. ..I am 100% sure he is not a jweish man.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by MightySparrow: 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
sonmvayina:

Lol, do i look like a jw?

Jesus is a roman created idol.

I worship my creator. ..I am 100% sure he is not a jweish man.
I worship my own, He is a jewish man.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord Of Both The Dead And The Living! by sonmvayina(m): 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
MightySparrow:
I worship my own, He is a jewish man.

Continue...my only concern is that you guys are part of the reason the creator is punishing us with bad leaders who dont care about us...because of your idolatry. God hates it...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Jesus God? / Free And Undeserved - Joseph Prince / How Do I Know I Have Genuine Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.