Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

My Last Post Before I Expire - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Last Post Before I Expire (1985 Views)

The Media And You (last Post Before My Deactivation) / Must I Fall In Love Before I Marry? / We Expire As Women And Other Nonsense Society Keeps Telling Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Last Post Before I Expire by Apologize(m): 2:16pm On Feb 08
"Life like a mist appears for just a day but dissapears tommorow, all that we are can quickly fade away replaced with tears and sorrow"

With tears in my eyes im currently seated in Cyber cafe in Rumuola as i type with the last pockets of energy in my fingers. Time is 2:08pm 2/8/24
Ive printed my cv and photocopied on credit in this shop until services arent rendered to me anymore,
it wasnt always like this...Day 3 without any solid food but water.

I can feel my body gradually shutting down...no feedback from hotels and even outlets that advertised vacancies, trekked from Agip to trans-amadi in porthacourt here only to be told we will get back to you.

You didn't include a phone contact? No sir but my email is in the application letter, then i get the youre not serious look.

I sleep at the front of shops after theyve closed for the day...with constant humiliation from Vigilante at midnight.. with me constantly explaining how i have no place to live after my rent expired and copies of my CV as proof and written application letters i intend to summit the next Morning.
Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Anunakeeh: 2:19pm On Feb 08
Apologize:
"Life like a mist appears for just a day but dissapears tommorow, all that we are can quickly fade away replaced with tears and sorrow"

With tears in my eyes im currently seated in Cyber cafe in Rumuola as i type with the last pockets of energy in my fingers. Time is 2:08pm 2/8/24
Ive printed my cv and photocopied on credit in this shop until services arent rendered to me anymore,
it wasnt always like this...Day 3 without any solid food but water.

I can feel my body gradually shutting down...no feedback from hotels and even outlets that advertised vacancies, trekked from Agip to trans-amadi in porthacourt here only to be told we will get back to you.

You didn't include a phone contact? No sir but my email is in the application letter, then i get the youre not serious look.

I sleep at the front of shops after theyve closed for the day...with constant humiliation from Vigilante at midnight..me constantly explaining how i have no place to live after my rent expired and copies of my CV as proof and written application letters i intend to summit the next Morning.

This is Nigeria.
Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Apologize(m): 2:23pm On Feb 08
As i slowly fade away i decided to use my last time to appeal to The good people of Porthacourt and Jehovah witnesses around porthacourt to pls come to my aid...at this point i feel like this is the end.

At this point any form of assistance job ,financial, advice, housing etc will be greatly appreciated . I CAN BE REACHED VIA Mikewa662@gmail.com for now.
Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by eepeepook: 2:26pm On Feb 08
Story don finish? OP, continue.
Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Apologize(m): 2:30pm On Feb 08
I am currently in rumuola now..however i can trek to any location for anyone who would like to assist and needs physical proof that im a real youngboy suffering at age 23 with no one to rely on for help.

i belief help will come as i am positive ...raised as a Christian i was taught God never allow his worshippers to bear more than they can handle. But if tonight it ends like this..who im i to question God.
Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Apologize(m): 2:39pm On Feb 08
Red long sleeves shirt, dark blue joggers on low cut fair in complexion my description

I am looking otside the window now 2:38pm as i cant see colours well just white ..feeling slightly dizzy and light looks brighter in my eyes.

My legs look swollen a little due long hours of walking and sitting down.
Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Apologize(m): 2:47pm On Feb 08
I keep refreshing..no one has reached out
God please

Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by judatech: 2:51pm On Feb 08
I pray for help from above to you...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Apologize(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08
UBA
219943 0 13 0
MICHAEL

Come to my aid please
Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by osmosis101(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08
Sorry bro......4 me,online here cant really help. Kindly talk to people around u,even if na 200 dem go give...

2 Likes

Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Anguldi(m): 2:59pm On Feb 08
tongue

1 Like

Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Apologize(m): 3:00pm On Feb 08
osmosis101:
Sorry bro......4 me,online here cant really help. Kindly talk to people around u,even if na 200 dem go give...

The stare you get. They immediately assume youre mentally unstable. And honestly i cant blame them because of suffering one will look unkept which results in that conclusion.

1 Like

Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Apologize(m): 3:09pm On Feb 08
Job 30:20-26

20 “I cry out to you, God, but you do not answer; I stand up, but you merely look at me.
21 You turn on me ruthlessly; with the might of your hand you attack me.
22 You snatch me up and drive me before the wind; you toss me about in the storm.
23 I know you will bring me down to death, to the place appointed for all the living.
24 “Surely no one lays a hand on a broken man when he cries for help in his distress.
25 Have I not wept for those in trouble? Has not my soul grieved for the poor?
26 Yet when I hoped for good, evil came; when I looked for light, then came darkness.

3:09PM

Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Apologize(m): 3:28pm On Feb 08
The image is the melody playing in my head as i get weaker, with the strong urge to chew and swallow the A4 Paper in front of me. I'm with a pen hoping i get a reply of an address i can write down before i loose strength completely. (i can do any work, not lazy)

The song is on spotify and can only be enjoyed via headphones, its orchestral

Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Apologize(m): 3:43pm On Feb 08
3:43pm

Urine getting darker
Constant muscle pull in my laps and calves
Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Justbehave(m): 3:54pm On Feb 08
Op what of your family members? A lot of people have been scammed here so it's difficult finding help here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Apologize(m): 4:03pm On Feb 08
Justbehave:
Op what of your family members? A lot of people have been scammed here so it's difficult finding help here.
Divorced..mother deceased after divorce. Father abandoned us and has a new family somewhere in Ahoada Rivers state
Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Bobloco: 4:05pm On Feb 08
OP I have neither silver nor gold to give you but to tell you to hold on a little bit that this great Tinubulation moment shall pass.

4 Likes

Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Apologize(m): 4:07pm On Feb 08
Bobloco:
OP I have neither silver nor gold to give you but to tell you to hold on a little bit that this great Tinubulation moment shall pass.

Hold on to...

1 Like

Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by jabolo(m): 4:09pm On Feb 08
Apologize:

Hold on to...

Confirm your number
Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by MONEY247: 4:09pm On Feb 08
I would be homeless in few days time, my landlord just came to warn me about house rent, I have no money to pay.....I don't have so much friends...that can help....
Mehn life is tough....I literally pray to die everyday....I wish it upon myself...
Just tired....

As they say nobody is coming to save me....
I just want to be in heaven at the end....

Sorry bro.... just be strong, if help would come it would come
Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Apologize(m): 4:13pm On Feb 08
jabolo:

Confirm your number

No phone but i can be reached 07034850470
Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Apologize(m): 4:19pm On Feb 08
MONEY247:
I would be homeless in few days time, my landlord just came to warn me about house rent, I have no money to pay.....I don't have so much friends...that can help....
Mehn life is tough....I literally pray to die everyday....I wish it upon myself...
Just tired....

As they say nobody is coming to save me....
I just want to be in heaven at the end....

Sorry bro.... just be strong, if help would come it would come

‘O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as You will’” (Matthew 26:39).
Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Apologize(m): 4:20pm On Feb 08
jabolo:

Confirm your number

Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Apologize(m): 4:42pm On Feb 08
Mein Kampf
Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Odinacious: 5:59pm On Feb 08
How do I know you are genuine l have been scammed before
Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Apologize(m): 6:28pm On Feb 08
Odinacious:
How do I know you are genuine l have been scammed before

I am genuine please @Odinacious

uba
219943 0 13 0
Michael

if you're in porthacourt we can see in person so you observe my conditions in real time
Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by CockPit: 6:53pm On Feb 08
Apologize:
As i slowly fade away i decided to use my last time to appeal to The good people of Porthacourt and Jehovah witnesses around porthacourt to pls come to my aid...at this point i feel like this is the end.

At this point any form of assistance job ,financial, advice, housing etc will be greatly appreciated . I CAN BE REACHED VIA Mikewa662@gmail.com for now.

You said you wanted to quench and still looking for assistance.

Can I have your phone before you quench?

2 Likes

Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by Apologize(m): 6:58pm On Feb 08
CockPit:

You said you wanted to quench and still looking for assistance.

Can I have your phone before you quench?

Are gambians this dull?
Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by marsup: 7:01pm On Feb 08
You should learn not to threaten to hurt yourself, in order to solicit help.

I don't know if you are genuine, a lot of people make up stories just to fleece others.

1 Like

Re: My Last Post Before I Expire by CockPit: 7:04pm On Feb 08
Apologize:

Are gambians this dull?

You wan quench and still they insult person?

Tell me how you go take make heaven after you pai yourself?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife, Sister And Mother - I Need Your Advice / Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK... And Gues / Silly Things We Used To Believe As Kids.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.