Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Please Help Me Clear My Dark Eyelids And Eye Circles. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me Clear My Dark Eyelids And Eye Circles. (706 Views)

RELOCATION: How Do I Clear My House? / Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. / For Sunburn, Dark Eye Circles, Brighter/lighter Face, Skin Lightening Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Clear My Dark Eyelids And Eye Circles. by Cropmaster13: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Good morning everyone.
Well I have been suffering from dark eye lids and dark eye circles for long time now.
I noticed first noticed this when I was 8years old. Ever since it's been like that for over 17years now. I asked my mum about it, She thinks it's due to the way I rub my eyes due to my constant eye itch when I was younger.
So my people I have done all necessary tests to understand why been like that and used everything i can think of to clear it but this thing is just stubborn.
Normally I won't mind but the thing is that I'm fair so it doesn't rhyme with my complexion and both my dad and mum and even my relatives don't have this issue it's just me.
My people If you have a solution to this I'm all ears and please pardon my lack of writing skills.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Dark Eyelids And Eye Circles. by Mariangeles(f): 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Place freshly cut cucumber slices on each eye, with your eyes closed, relax and let them stay on for about 20-30 mins.
The juice from cucumber will help soothe your itchy eyelids and gently brighten them up.
It's safe to do once everyday if you have the time.

At night, take a few drops of extra virgin olive oil and gently rub around your eye area, with your eyes closed (it's a bit peppery when it gets into your eyes).
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Dark Eyelids And Eye Circles. by Cropmaster13: 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mariangeles:
Place freshly cut cucumber slices on each eye, with your eyes closed, relax and let them stay on for about 20-30 mins.
The juice from cucumber will help soothe your itchy eyelids and gently brighten them up.

At night, take a few drops of extra virgin olive oil and gently rub them around your eye lids, with your eyes closed (it's a bit peppery when it gets into your eyes.)
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Dark Eyelids And Eye Circles. by Mariangeles(f): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Cropmaster13:

Thanks

You're welcome.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Dark Eyelids And Eye Circles. by Mindlog: 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
What was the result of the tests you did? I am assuming the ophthalmic exam was done by an ophthalmologist.

When it comes to issues relating to the eyes, self-medication is a VERY dangerous pathway.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Dark Eyelids And Eye Circles. by Shapeaso: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

At night, take a few drops of extra virgin olive oil and gently rub them around your eye lids, with your eyes closed (it's a bit peppery when it gets into your eyes.)
Are you a doctor? No blind person pikin oo
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Dark Eyelids And Eye Circles. by Kobojunkie: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Cropmaster13:
my eyes due to my constant eye itch when I was younger.
So my people I have done all necessary tests to understand why been like that and used everything i can think of to clear it but this thing is just stubborn.
Normally I won't mind but the thing is that I'm fair so it doesn't rhyme with my complexion and both my dad and mum and even my relatives don't have this issue it's just me.
My people If you have a solution to this I'm all ears and please pardon my lack of writing skills.
Have you been to see an eye doctor for your eye problem? What diagnosis did you get? undecided

Eye itching may be due to dryness and irritation
Please go see an eye doctor. Darkening of skin around the eye could be caused by hyperpigmentation. There is no way to really tell unless you go see a doctor or dermatologist for that too. So you should endeavor to visit your doctors to find out exactly what it is you are dealing with. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Dark Eyelids And Eye Circles. by Mariangeles(f): 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
Shapeaso:
Are you a doctor? No blind person pikin oo

Blind am with cucumber and olive oil?
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Dark Eyelids And Eye Circles. by Chamakh93: 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
Cropmaster13:

Good morning everyone.
Well I have been suffering from dark eye lids and dark eye circles for long time now.
I noticed first noticed this when I was 8years old. Ever since it's been like that for over 17years now. I asked my mum about it, She thinks it's due to the way I rub my eyes due to my constant eye itch when I was younger.

I have this same eye issue. My eyelid is also black . it started when I was very young , I will scratch my eyes till I begin to see stains of blood on the cloth that I am using to scratch it. I use to enjoy it. As at then , I used to feel the urge to scratch it every night around 7pm. After scratching , I will now have swollen and red eye balls. Although, it has reduced drastically now , I only feel the urge to scratch maybe once in 5months or more sef.

For those saying the OP should see a doctor , una no know anything. There was roughly no drug I didn't use wen I was younger ,from eye ointment to eye drops . He no gree go. Till tomorrow , doctors could not get the name eye problem , they will just keep recommending eye drops for you.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Dark Eyelids And Eye Circles. by Mindlog: 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Chamakh93:

I have this same eye issue. My eyelid is also black . it started when I was very young , I will scratch my eyes till I begin to see stains of blood on the cloth that I am using to scratch it. I use to enjoy it. As at then , I used to feel the urge to scratch it every night around 7pm. After scratching , I will now have swollen and red eye balls. Although, it has reduced drastically now , I only feel the urge to scratch maybe once in 5months or more sef.

For those saying the OP should see a doctor , una no know anything. There was roughly no drug I didn't use wen I was younger ,from eye ointment to eye drops . He no gree go. Till tomorrow , doctors could not get the name eye problem , they will just keep recommending eye drops for you.

Did you see a general practitioner or an ophthalmologist?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Dark Eyelids And Eye Circles. by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
Chamakh93:
for those saying the OP should see a doctor , una no know anything. There was roughly no drug I didn't use wen I was younger ,from eye ointment to eye drops . He no gree go. Till tomorrow , doctors could not get the name eye problem , they will just keep recommending eye drops for you.
You have already seen an an eye Doctor and a skin doctor, yet nothing? undecided
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Dark Eyelids And Eye Circles. by Truvelisback(m): 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
Where is the pics of the eye?
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Dark Eyelids And Eye Circles. by olabrinks(f): 9:08am On Jun 09, 2022
Chamakh93:

I have it too. There’s nothing you can do about it. The pigmentation around your eyes is the hardest to get rid of.

(1) (Reply)

Is This 85,000 Naira Grant Real Or Fake? Just Got The Message Photos / Christmas Period, No Food, No School Fees, No Money. I'm Tired / Domestic Violence From Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.