Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

I Found Out She Lied - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Out She Lied (1156 Views)

She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. / I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found Out She Lied by Deucalion007: 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
There's this girl I've been dating since August last year during the lockdown period .we shared a lot of secrets and she told me she's still a virgin .we live in the same neighborhood and I've known her since childhood but we never spoke to each other until the lockdown brought us together.Now that we're back in school , there's a friend of mine who also lived in my neighborhood years back who told me he's banged my girlfriend before.he's not lying about cause I knew he dated her back when we were in secondary school.i just found out about this recently but I'm not surprised Sha .
Do I need to confront the girl about this or just let it go and continue the relationship?
No insults abeg ..just opinions
Re: I Found Out She Lied by SirMichael1: 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
The only time a guy should agree that his girlfriend is a virgin is if he deflowered her himself. No lady should be trusted, not even your sisters.

Having said that, go ask that your friend if he met her a virgin or if you'll have to do contact tracing to figure out up to the 96th guy she's slept with.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Out She Lied by mosdii(m): 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: I Found Out She Lied by Damitism: 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
Just like SirMichael1 wrote, never trust any lady when it comes to virginity, no matter how holy or religious she might portray herself.

You can trust she WAS a virgin IF YOU WERE THE ONE THAT DEFLOWERED HER. The virginity lie is one of the most common lies with ladies.

My experiences with them have taught me that.

1 Like

Re: I Found Out She Lied by Mcslize: 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

You don carve a niche for yourself with this your slang o. Just like that guy that always post Damn Nigarr Damn Nigarr.

This is your motto for the year I guess.

3 Likes

Re: I Found Out She Lied by Cerebellum: 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
Chai!

OP abeg no beg me say make A no abuse una ...Una dey maddd, you chop kolo

They tear her punna so wetin kon concern us

Eyes don Finally cleargrin
Re: I Found Out She Lied by DSC7: 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
Confirm am nah........
Abi she no allow u swim for her ocean

Or maybe the allum wey she dey use neva tighten the punaaa wella.....

Las las na left over u go chop.....

2 Likes

Re: I Found Out She Lied by bjprodint(f): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
Thats why i hate neighbourhood romance.
Re: I Found Out She Lied by SirMichael1: 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
Damitism:
Just like SirMichael1 wrote, never trust any lady when it comes to virginity, no matter how holy or religious she might portray herself.

You can trust she WAS a virgin IF YOU WERE THE ONE THAT DEFLOWERED HER. The virginity lie is one of the most common lies with ladies.

My experiences with them have taught me that.

Brains no dey move me again, I no be zombie. Virginity no dey move me again, I no be ritualist. Just give me big ass and big boobs!

2 Likes

Re: I Found Out She Lied by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
No comfront her rather use the energy to chop and clear mouth
Tulee joor
Re: I Found Out She Lied by Nazgul: 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
From experience I've noticed that most times when young guys brag about banging a particular girl you're showing interest in, they haven't seen her panties. The bragging is just to feel high and respected amongst their peers. A friend did that to me during my schooling days. I later discovered after he opened up to me that even though he and the girl were once close, nothing happened between them sexually.

I'll therefore advise you to discard your friend's claims and continue with the girl until you confirm personally whether or not she's a virgin as she claimed.
Re: I Found Out She Lied by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
Bros collect ur share and move along...

no dey claim puna wey no be ur personal propertyundecided
Re: I Found Out She Lied by Danielomisco(m): 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
Lol contact tracing don catch u guy!
Leave the lady n move along liars will always lie,u r saved!
Re: I Found Out She Lied by Kobicove(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
Do you want to use her virginity to get a loan from the bank? angry

(1) (Reply)

I'm Searching For Love / I Will Lock You Up Forever, This Man Boasts / Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Massive Tattoo In A Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.