Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,702 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria (30245 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos / Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed / Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Gorillabrain: 5:07am On Jan 28, 2021
Evangelist lai Mohammed. weyrey somebody
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by BlueRayDick: 5:07am On Jan 28, 2021
“Sometimes, when some policies of the government are misunderstood, I will take time to explain to him what the people think and what the real situation is.”

This alone should tell u something .

If as a minister for information U still have to be explaining to people close to u the actions/policies of government after it has been put out there, then u should know u have failed in ur day job . As in, people around u don’t even understand what u are doing on the job.....smh

This same man denied not midwifing any broadcasting code that imposed ludicrous fines on media houses despite videos of him announcing it being available on the internet

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by zoedew: 5:11am On Jan 28, 2021
This man should resign
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by anytexy: 5:12am On Jan 28, 2021
Oh! Really? No wonder!
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by oluwasegun007(m): 5:14am On Jan 28, 2021
You need to change your orderlies as soon as possible, since you leave in Mars.
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Qoko: 5:25am On Jan 28, 2021
Now I see why Nigeria as a country is malfunctioning like phone that was drown in salt water. That Police office deserves to be cast with multiple spells. He spilled this country with Mid information knowing fully well his info is tantamount to believe from his boss and as well important to Nigeria. God punish you Moses in all ramifications.
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Yankee101: 5:26am On Jan 28, 2021
Connection officer promotion?
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Nackzy: 5:31am On Jan 28, 2021
Uncle is a lie oooo
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by SunTzu123(m): 5:32am On Jan 28, 2021
No wonder!! It's a Nigerian policeman that gives this Baba his daily briefing. Ironic: our minister of information does not get briefs from our established intelligence institutions but from a policeman! Thank you Moses!
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 28, 2021
This man don mad finish
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Shattuck(m): 5:37am On Jan 28, 2021
michlins:
This is the problem with Nigeria. When people closest to power can't speak the truth but what the master wants to hear
most of these folks are ass lickers, I knew one who worked with my uncle, very annoying human, even when my uncle is wrong this idiot always finds a way to blame the other person. what they call loyalty is just asskissing nothing more.
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Ogurube: 5:39am On Jan 28, 2021
A country where idiotic people hold sway can hardly help and reorient the people.
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by eenai(m): 5:41am On Jan 28, 2021
Like minister, like orderly! You don teach am how to lie nah.
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Yankee101: 5:42am On Jan 28, 2021
And the person that depends on you will tell you the truth that will hurt?

Is that your source of how the country feels?
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Btruth: 5:48am On Jan 28, 2021
We don't know who to believe again now. Lai Mohammed or Moses the liar.
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by TemmyT002(m): 5:51am On Jan 28, 2021
No wonder
So it is Moses that is feeding him thrash. What if the man is telling him nonsense just to be in his good graces?
Nawa ooo
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:54am On Jan 28, 2021
That Moses that was promoted is an idiot angry
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Franktom247(m): 5:58am On Jan 28, 2021
The source of information for the information minister is a police orderly APC and all it contains God go punish una
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 6:02am On Jan 28, 2021
Bloody liar
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Advision: 6:02am On Jan 28, 2021
Powersurge:
Let me rephrase Liar's statement. "Moses tells me what I want to hear. Anytime he wants to stray from that, I quickly tell him what I expected to hear from him. "

Exactly, when you get your info from a civil servant whose career progress is based on hia ability to please you. Even he said the guy defends him when anything bad is said about him, how does he then intend to get the truth.
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:07am On Jan 28, 2021
LM: one dollar is now equivalent to N150 naira.

Source: my orderly told me �
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by SeniorGee(m): 6:13am On Jan 28, 2021
Cheiiii...let's assume it's true, u dey believe police? Lying Mo + Lying Po = ??
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Judymedline: 6:17am On Jan 28, 2021
No wonder he lies consistently, he is obviously not in touch with reality.
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Damseldammie(f): 6:26am On Jan 28, 2021
And lai lies
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Monaco2(m): 6:34am On Jan 28, 2021
So d minister of information gets his information from his police grin no wonder
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Mryacks: 6:39am On Jan 28, 2021
starbuck:
It's a Lai undecided undecided

There’s no orderly of yours bearing Moses by name..

Lmao....Lai didn't this time grin. I know th Moses guy personally.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by favour32(m): 6:48am On Jan 28, 2021
Nai dey wash ya teeth wey help you dey lie too.
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by PervertProphet: 7:08am On Jan 28, 2021
BabbanBura:
Can you imagine a whole minister of information getting his own information about the nation from a police orderly, police wey are professional trained to lie if chop money dey inside!!

I weak self for the matter.
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by ceejayluv(m): 7:09am On Jan 28, 2021
These politicians ought to have accounts on nairaland for fukk's sake.
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by JudasNaCarrot: 7:21am On Jan 28, 2021
greatiyk4u:
The legend himself

The man is very good at his job.........

Once you are as good as Lai in your chosen career there is no way you wont shine.

Channel the energy giu waste in calling him a liar to building a brand for yourself.
How come you are the only one who recognised his genius of all the millions of Nigerians. Something is definitely wrong with you.

30k monthly stipend from his ministry into your pocket won't change your life.

Be wise!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by okedoyinolabisi(f): 7:24am On Jan 28, 2021
jesuuu oba iye o. what's this man spewing out bayii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Da Rocha- Nigeria's First Millionaire What Has Happened To This Family ? / Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) / While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.