Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria (30239 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos / Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed / Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by officialmario(m): 7:24am On Jan 28, 2021
Dear Nairalander
It is with heart full of sorrow that I am writing this story..we went for a monthly vigil program at a church I don't want to disclose, it was during the program that my wife started labouring, to the glory of God she gave birth to a baby boy at exactly 7:00am yesterday...to my greatest surprise when the bill was given to me I was given a bill of of 25,000 with the registration card... I have been pleading with the matron of the maternity to allow me drop the 5k with me with my phone so that my wife can go home and take good care of herself but she said the money must be completed before leaving the church maternity..
Dear nairalander please I really need financial assistance right now because right now we are stranded at the hospital..
olayiwola emilola racheal
gtb
please whatever assistance you can render to us , I pray God almighty will also grant you all your heart desire in Jesus name

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Tulsaguy: 7:26am On Jan 28, 2021
The legend lying machine himself.

Police officer wey abandon his duty of policing to start sniffing rumours na suegbe.

A ministers of information that's getting his information from a policeman that's trusting and praying in his heart for crumbs from oga's table.

No wonder the country is deformed. Disinformation brings deformations
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Gabbriell: 7:30am On Jan 28, 2021
The minister of information is a very crucial post fa. He should be connected to every credible news channels in Nigeria.

The man is either lying, live outside Nigeria or too old to carry out his duty because these people get daily supply of news papers every morning.

No minister should depend on one source of information.
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by hotseat: 7:37am On Jan 28, 2021
The source of the Lai lie lying machine has now been officially disclosed by the Minister of (Mis)Information himself!

Now we know better!

So the said Lucky Moses presents to him whatever catches his fancy and being a pathological liar himself, he goes ahead to feed the lies to the Nigerian public.

Like Bubu like Lai Mohammed!

The minister is not in charge of his ministry.

He merely relies on the lies Mosco tells him.

Ride on!

Ewu Lia lie lying machine!
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by splashbaby(m): 7:38am On Jan 28, 2021
No wonder, lies no far from this man's mouth. They are too busy doing nonsense and don't bother about the people.
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by hass4bless(m): 7:38am On Jan 28, 2021
No wonder....... lai lai
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 28, 2021
This country is being run by i-f**king-diots?
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by theFilmtric: 7:45am On Jan 28, 2021
bizz22:
minister minister grin grin

how did you put those YouTube links in your siggy spot? and they show the videos?

theFilmtricsay
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by david22uu(m): 7:45am On Jan 28, 2021
we now know where one of your problems his
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Osashalom: 7:47am On Jan 28, 2021
Ecstasy154:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/01/27/my-orderly-tells-me-happenings-in-nigeria-lai-mohammed/

What do you expect?
He always tells you what you want to hear.
A man like you won't keep him for 5years if he dare tell you the bitter truth.
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by CalmElder(m): 7:47am On Jan 28, 2021
This man ehn.
Stylishly shifting responsibility for his lie-lie to his orderly on the man's day.
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Rajosh(m): 7:49am On Jan 28, 2021
so the whole Minister of information does his job based on heresays?
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by etrouble: 8:03am On Jan 28, 2021
Racoon:
No wonder Lai Mohammed is always vomiting trash from his lying mouth when he is not in touch with reality.This simply confirm that Lai Mohammed is obviously not living in Nigeria.So his #500B to be renovated archaic NTA & propaganda Radio Nigeria does not even give him info again.See person wey sue CNN over #EndSARS report.

A shame less melancholic looking old man.It is obvious this police orderly have been infected by lies from the legendary liar machine & Goebbels of the APC govt

Oga, Se your head no dey ache you after all this grammar because of useless Lying Muhammed
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by gurunlocker: 8:04am On Jan 28, 2021
Now imagine how Bubu is getting his own information, if the minister of information is getting updates from his orderly.

That's why they say trash most times because they do not know what an average Nigerian face daily.
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Deserea: 8:07am On Jan 28, 2021
Lucky Moses has been the one that has been decieving that lazy old man. No wonder mr Lai is always talking from the opposite direction.

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by godquality: 8:11am On Jan 28, 2021
Is it just me or he's making it sound like the orderly is unintelligent.
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Tochj(m): 8:28am On Jan 28, 2021
Minister of information getting mood of the people from a security officer trained to protect.
Nigeria ntoor.
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Brushstrokes20: 8:34am On Jan 28, 2021
Pathetic filth....lai LIES for a living!
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by drey076(m): 8:47am On Jan 28, 2021
No wonder he is always misinformed
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by ijayebonyi(f): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2021
You’re too old to be messing your self up here and there nah why can’t you say the truth for once baba?
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2021
Your Orderly is not Orderly in the truth. For a grand father you are an epitome of a liar. Your lies are so brazen it has gotten your mouth twisted.
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 28, 2021
The minister of lies has spoken.
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 28, 2021
Tulsaguy:
The legend lying machine himself.

Police officer wey abandon his duty of policing to start sniffing rumours na suegbe.

A ministers of information that's getting his information from a policeman that's trusting and praying in his heart for crumbs from oga's table.

No wonder the country is deformed. Disinformation brings deformations
He is the minister of fake news.
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Freezby2020: 9:37am On Jan 28, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Lie, Lie Mohammed you will not stop amusing Nigeria if ASP Moses is your Amebo, telling you all that's going on about Nigeria and what Nigeria said about you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ecstasy154:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/01/27/my-orderly-tells-me-happenings-in-nigeria-lai-mohammed/

Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by slowice(m): 9:44am On Jan 28, 2021
Loyalty, the most useless word in this apc government.... It simply means ass licking
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by thaprofit88: 9:50am On Jan 28, 2021
Ecstasy154:

Meaning that in a day his orderly can go round the 36states of Nigeria in order to give him credible updates. Stupid old man.
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Mummymahdi(f): 10:13am On Jan 28, 2021
So the whole minister of information is getting his information (feedback) about happenings in Nigeria and reactions of Nigerians from his orderly, policeman of all people? This is an insult to technology a swear
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by rolams(m): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2021
This man! One day, one story, one lie!
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by aniodoqwu: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2021
[color=#000099]Nigeria is really in wrong hands.
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Blackdisciple(m): 10:50am On Jan 28, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigerians , behold your useless leader .. cheesy grin

Lolz
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by hush15: 11:01am On Jan 28, 2021
Racoon:
No wonder Lai Mohammed is always vomiting trash from his lying mouth when he is not in touch with reality.This simply confirm that Lai Mohammed is obviously not living in Nigeria.So his #500B to be renovated archaic NTA & propaganda Radio Nigeria does not even give him info again.See person wey sue CNN over #EndSARS report.

A shameless melancholic old man.It is obvious this police orderly have been infected with lies from the legendary liar machine & Goebbels of the APC govt
i further propose his orderly be made minister of information and him be made an orderly if that will get him close to the happenings around
Re: Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria by Seyzcham91(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
grin
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigerians , behold your useless leader .. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso / Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics / Nasir El-Rufai's Thought On Buhari And Babangida's Age In 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.