Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,456 members, 7,958,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

The NIMC App Doesn't Send SMS To Me To Confirm My Phone Number. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The NIMC App Doesn't Send SMS To Me To Confirm My Phone Number. (1186 Views)

NIMC App Not Sending OTP. Please Help! / Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why? / See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The NIMC App Doesn't Send SMS To Me To Confirm My Phone Number. by imagrg(m): 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
Please what do I do?

First the NIMC starts my phone number with +080********
That when they send me a confirmation SMS, I don't receive the OTP.

Why?

Who has had such challenge please?
Re: The NIMC App Doesn't Send SMS To Me To Confirm My Phone Number. by tamdun: 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
Not only u, that app is nonsense

1 Like

Re: The NIMC App Doesn't Send SMS To Me To Confirm My Phone Number. by Moferere: 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
I uninstalled it after this nonsense

1 Like

Re: The NIMC App Doesn't Send SMS To Me To Confirm My Phone Number. by lilvicky68(m): 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
Even when the OTP will come it will be after it has expired..imagine the nonsense
Re: The NIMC App Doesn't Send SMS To Me To Confirm My Phone Number. by alasco1(m): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
Useless country

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Victor Banjo’s Touching Letter To Aguiyi-ironsi From Ikot Ekpene Prison / Buhari Appoints Another Northerner To Head The Small Arms Agency / President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.