Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" (61129 Views)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River / Prophet Odumeje And Prophet Onyeze Jesus Hang Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by 2oby: 6:46am On Jan 28, 2021
I c nothing wrong d man as done so far. Naked adult who agreed to b video n publicized. I didnt c him destroy d naira but i saw him spray money into d river wc he might have pack back, dry n reused. He is entitle to his religion as long as he doesnt kill or gets in d ways of other. There r bigger interest than u n i can understand. He might b bad but na only him? Those wey spray money for government office n even beat people no go cell. Why d big interest?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by costandi(m): 6:46am On Jan 28, 2021
IduNaOba:
Damn!
Aka ná asa ụchụ World wide
Psalmtum psalmtoriums 1 World wide
Ekere ọrụ eke 1 n'igbo niile
He say na Psalmtum. See spelling grin grin You sef na werey.
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by sylve11: 6:48am On Jan 28, 2021
Nuzo1:
They should have made the arrest after 28th January when he promised to raise 8 decayed dead bodies as he promised.

you even have timetable for his miracles.......................... grin cool

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by ZUBY77(m): 6:50am On Jan 28, 2021
an0daGuy:
Are they arresting him because he claimed he’d raise dead people? shocked Or is it because he threw out devalued naira into the ocean? Or because people willingly took off their clothes and jumped into some ocean in front of him?

If it’s because he sprayed money then they should also arrest the governor who sprayed that other prophet money in his office that time oh. It’s the same crime they both committed and selective justice is no justice at all angry

Shut up
Illiterate blockhead
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by ChiefAfonja: 6:51am On Jan 28, 2021
Very
Very
Good undecided
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by slowice(m): 6:52am On Jan 28, 2021
The idiot wants to unleash 8 demons on the good people of anambra in the name raising the dead..... He deserves jungle justice in broad day light
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by CoolAmbience(m): 6:55am On Jan 28, 2021
IduNaOba:
Damn!

What nonsensical praises are those?
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by PervertProphet: 7:06am On Jan 28, 2021
Christie06:

Read Bible?
Someone that did not study beyond primary six(as stated in the write up)

I only pity the gullible people. See what he is making them go through all the name of seeking miracle, as if God is not for everyone.

These illiterate false prophets just like Muhammad do the most damage to the psych of both illiterate and educated individuals that will follow after them.

I am a Christian who applauds his arrest but like someone said they should have waited till after his failed 28th false miracle before arresting him.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by tonero230(m): 7:10am On Jan 28, 2021
Molahnelson:
magic is no longer secret anymore, is being shown in social media

people are being encourage to go diabolical to make money in 9ja

the society has been disintegrated unprecedentedly

being broke you're being looked down as an idiots

No body cared way you source of money is from

Hard work is no longer encouraging

Fraudulent activities is the other of the day

Lexus must be buy by ritualist yahoo boys

Stupid lazy girls from southern region are being used by ritualist everyday

native wizards has evolved into church activities

If you like you embrace the grace
if you wish you do what you want
but I want you to remember that God is not mock whatever you sow you ripe.

Lexus must be bought and not buy.

Native wizards have evolved

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by Simplymax(m): 7:11am On Jan 28, 2021
Moferere:
Gbam! Good news. All these fake prophets must be cleaned off the street

He arranged his arrest. Have you forgotten he vowed to raise many dead bodies today? He will use the arrest as cover-up for his fake promise. Nonsense!
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by IprintMONEY: 7:12am On Jan 28, 2021
this is an awesome news. just make sure u dont release him now. na them dey promote ritual, yahoo and many other crimes.
even people doing those types of skits should be arrested

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by oluwasegun007(m): 7:14am On Jan 28, 2021
This ancestor, 32 years?
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by toprealman: 7:14am On Jan 28, 2021
IduNaOba:
Damn!
Ekere this job in parts nwanne....lol
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by laterthings: 7:16am On Jan 28, 2021
Are they arresting him for what?

Is spraying of money illegal in Nigeria?

Apart from that, he's a hustler man of God just like other men of God Nigeria wink.
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by MartinsD12(m): 7:16am On Jan 28, 2021
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1380598/police-arrest-onyebuchi-okocha-aka-onyeze-jesus/
The government just made him public, they should have wait for the today to allow his stupid claims of raising the dead
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by coldFLARES1(m): 7:16am On Jan 28, 2021
Nuzo1:
They should have made the arrest after 28th January when he promised to raise 8 decayed dead bodies as he promised.

Now the rascal will have an excuse to hold on to. And nobody can ever say that he couldn't.

The police/government should have a section that study trends and know when to follow up. Onyeze would have faded out even without any arrest after 28th January.

Now, the stupid fraudster will even be more popular. SMH.
I very much agree with you about making the arrest after today. Or is this some kind of conspiracy with the police to play on our intelligence?

Simply put men on his trail and arrest him after midnight, dem no fit. If I say I no tire for Nigeria Police ......na lie I lie.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by Lovelyn451(f): 7:20am On Jan 28, 2021
IduNaOba:
Damn! Aka ná asa ụchụ World wide Psalmtum psalmtoriums 1 World wide Ekere ọrụ eke 1 n'igbo niile
chineke meeli gi ebele!!
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by illicit(m): 7:20am On Jan 28, 2021
ottega:
you must be out of your small mind, no man In his right senses would do this un-ethical comparism.

U are very rude....

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by kareemkamil(m): 7:21am On Jan 28, 2021
See how mature man naked, when u are desperate for money, this is what happened. Goat wiser than them.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by musajo1(m): 7:23am On Jan 28, 2021
Let them allow him practice his trade now
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by joseph1832(m): 7:28am On Jan 28, 2021
What exactly is this, Lol. Like the Police are afraid Onyeze Jesus will raise zombies? grin cheesy
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by alizma: 7:32am On Jan 28, 2021
Moferere:
Gbam! Good news. All these fake prophets must be cleaned off the street
No good news here. This could be an arrangement. He was arrested in less than 24 hours to his planned raising the death miracle.
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:32am On Jan 28, 2021
I wonder how ppl get deceived by this so called prophets wen the Bible is available to all...Jst read and u will knw the truth.... Its true my ppl suffer from lack of knowledge.... Knw the truth and it shall set u free...
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by Adakintroy: 7:36am On Jan 28, 2021
You in periliouse times.

Wars killings and rumours of war.

Society glorified lust and the sexual sin.

Honest person reproached and dishonesty approved.

Bad girls have one million followers. Good girls has few.
Fathers sleeping with sons wife.

Because iniquities shall be plenty.. the love of men will go cold.

Remember to read your Bible. Expecially those of you who grew up in Christian homes. If you have not fully yoked with the world. You the hope of humanity now.

Rather than argue endlessly on forums. Tell the the truth fearlessly.
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by adonisuwa(m): 7:38am On Jan 28, 2021
See pattern wen this Onyeze jesus take come. I dey wait to hear say you don raise the dead bodies on the 28th na your arrest I dey hear. I know say all this one na pattern. I trust our police them go release you soon. And nor forget those dead bodies still dey wait you make you came raise them.
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by SommyGudman(m): 7:40am On Jan 28, 2021
He will soon be out and more popular
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by bodyloveghetto(m): 7:42am On Jan 28, 2021
wait... but today is 28th he promised to wake the dead’s, police should allow him perform the wonder ooo... any dead body from a crime scene will do
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by Okoroawusa: 7:42am On Jan 28, 2021
an0daGuy:
Are they arresting him because he claimed he’d raise dead people? shocked Or is it because he threw out devalued naira into the ocean? Or because people willingly took off their clothes and jumped into some ocean in front of him?

If it’s because he sprayed money then they should also arrest the governor who sprayed that other prophet money in his office that time oh. It’s the same crime they both committed and selective justice is no justice at all angry
I totally agree with you. They are infringing on his fundamental human rights
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by Balkan(m): 7:44am On Jan 28, 2021
Police why. This man wants to raise 7 dead people today.
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by BarrElChapo(m): 7:46am On Jan 28, 2021
IduNaOba:
Damn!

Odi ka o onye be unu ? E maka zi ya nno
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by BarrElChapo(m): 7:50am On Jan 28, 2021
Okoroawusa:

I totally agree with you. They are infringing on his fundamental human rights

Wait till you see the charge before concluding but I tell you sharing that video online he can be hooked for that
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by matm: 7:57am On Jan 28, 2021
32year old? thought he is up to 40+.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic / Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.