Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" (61118 Views)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River / Prophet Odumeje And Prophet Onyeze Jesus Hang Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by tunwumi: 4:45am On Jan 28, 2021
Why?
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by dffff: 4:47am On Jan 28, 2021
they just want to make him popular and have more clients
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by bluefilm: 4:48am On Jan 28, 2021
They should wait for the magician to raise people from death today first before arresting him.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by Jamesbally: 4:51am On Jan 28, 2021
IGBOS won't like this, they might embark on a NATION WIDE PROTEST if this MAN of god is truly ARRESTED.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by Badgers14: 5:01am On Jan 28, 2021
In as much as I despise his actions. Dude was seeking popularity and the police just helped his case.

Think of it, what can the police charge him for?? Defacing naira ( if that is even illegal ). But we see politicians, celebrities throwing money around during burial , wedding, birthday etc.

The police will eventually release him and shamefully, he will even gain more members.

His actions are despicable nonetheless , and I hope our people learn.

Work hard, stay focused, God's time is the Best!!!

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by linearity: 5:02am On Jan 28, 2021
an0daGuy:
Are they arresting him because he claimed he’d raise dead people? shocked Or is it because he threw out devalued naira into the ocean? Or because people willingly took off their clothes and jumped into some ocean in front of him?

If it’s because he sprayed money then they should also arrest the governor who sprayed that other prophet money in his office that time oh. It’s the same crime they both committed and selective justice is no justice at all angry

Am also wondering, what the criminal charge sheet will read and if they can proof anything in court.

I agreed that, he is a scammer for deceiving those poor souls that, after that sorrowful rite of passage they will become rich....but, our pastors do that every day with impunity.

They give us olive oil and holy water to cure our sickness, while they and their families jets abroad for the best medical treatment money can buy.

They sell us stickers reading “Trust only in Jesus to Protect You from Armed Robbers, Thieves & Kidnappers”...while they move around with heavy security men carrying heavy machine guns, etc.

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by legacystore: 5:07am On Jan 28, 2021
The path to stardom

The arrest is staged
His popularity will get to the roof top after this

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by humilitypays(m): 5:21am On Jan 28, 2021
Nuzo1:
They should have made the arrest after 28th January when he promised to raise 8 decayed dead bodies as he promised.

Now the rascal will have an excuse to hold on to. And nobody can ever say that he couldn't.

The police/government should have a section that study trends and know when to follow up. Onyeze would have faded out even without any arrest after 28th January.

Now, the stupid fraudster will even be more popular. SMH.
Nigerian government, Nigerian security personnels and their advisers are all dull, dumb and outdated. Nigeria needs total rebooting cry

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by 1Alex: 5:22am On Jan 28, 2021
This arrest could be a planned one so that he will see reasons he did not raise the dead on 28th.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by Nackzy: 5:31am On Jan 28, 2021
Make una leave that guy ooo, he was suppose to raise Dead Bodies today
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by Juoflife1(f): 5:34am On Jan 28, 2021
Why na He was going to raise the dead today. They should leave him joor.

My mind is telling me this arrest is not true. Maybe he set it up himself to avoid the humiliation.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by Yankee101: 5:36am On Jan 28, 2021
Test the spirits

Not all spirits are of God

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by Lifepodcastng: 5:37am On Jan 28, 2021
I’m angered by this arrest. I really do not like it when the Nigerian police do nothing when we need them and do everything when we don’t need? I wonder why they couldn’t wait just one or two days before arresting this guy. Nigga wanted to show us that he could raise the dead so we could wonder why people have been dying in his family and why there’s any death at all but this people spoilt the show. This is unfair. I was really looking forward to analyzing the videos and enjoy the show of charade but now police has spoilt the show. What a spoiler agency. Just arrest this man on 29th you won’t hear. Must you do it on 27? I feel like the police is involved in all this. The date looks sinister. Why arrest him before his show? Why can’t you arrest him after? Now he’ll blame the police for his inability to raise the dead. What a spoiler agency

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by phlank: 5:41am On Jan 28, 2021
I recalled he spanked one of the guys standing next to a naked woman, who's p**is got erected, onye eze in his word said (Ajo nmuo no gi nime)

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by Ogurube: 5:44am On Jan 28, 2021
Charlatans in shepherd clothing are on the prowl.
He must have flouted many laws:
1. Indecent exposure.
2. Contamination of public water
3. Littering
4. Money laundering
5. Tax Evasion
6. 419
He needs to be prosecuted to serve as a deterrent to others.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by Richy4(m): 5:53am On Jan 28, 2021
Danmmmmm!!!!! angry angry angry sad sad sad
which kin thing be this... They should have let him raise the dead first.. That was the part I was waiting for... Is the deadline not 28th of January.. which kin thing be this? who send them?...

They wanted him to start bragging again that he would have raised the dead if not for law enforcement intervention.. which kin local trouble be this? sad

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by ottega(m): 6:00am On Jan 28, 2021
illicit:
Remember Paul and Silas....
you must be out of your small mind, no man In his right senses would do this un-ethical comparism.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by Godbless3(m): 6:02am On Jan 28, 2021
SlayerForever:
When God wants to punish you he will make you to expose yourself to the right authorities.

Bro he will be release in no time.
Do you know how many polithieftians he has use his ill gotten power to do wonders to?
We have been having a lot of Rev. King is this country.
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by Tillatalk: 6:06am On Jan 28, 2021
Watch what you post on social medias because internet dont forget
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 28, 2021
Nuzo1:
They should have made the arrest after 28th January when he promised to raise 8 decayed dead bodies as he promised.

Now the rascal will have an excuse to hold on to. And nobody can ever say that he couldn't.

The police/government should have a section that study trends and know when to follow up. Onyeze would have faded out even without any arrest after 28th January.

Now, the stupid fraudster will even be more popular. SMH.
.............no, he sure will have no excuses.....if has the power to raise the dead,he will certainly have the power to disappear from police custody and proceed with his plans,I'm not disappointed with this man as much as I'm with the idiots that patronizes him especially the women folks.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by ZAddyMaGista(m): 6:12am On Jan 28, 2021
The only okocha I know is Jay Jay, and not this buffalo here! Nonsensical being. Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by Kingrefreshed: 6:14am On Jan 28, 2021
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1380598/police-arrest-onyebuchi-okocha-aka-onyeze-jesus/

NA lie! He said he will raise the dead on the 28th which is today and then here we are on the 28th and he has been arrested.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this scammers una dey try well well.

Na him arrest himself. All na set-up! Na him arrest himself so una no go ask why didn't he raise the dead again.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by Godbless3(m): 6:15am On Jan 28, 2021
Moferere:
Gbam! Good news. All these fake prophets must be cleaned off the street

Are you sure about that?
Do you know how many polithieftians he has use his ill gotten power to do wonders for?
They have successfully given him the attention he wanted and he will cash out.
Don't any prophet or man of God in Nigeria has such faith and power to perform the highest of all miracle.
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by NaijaCover(m): 6:18am On Jan 28, 2021
Poverty Na Big Disease
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by Kelvinhunta: 6:19am On Jan 28, 2021
Am not hiding member BTW raising the dead is no crime according to Nigerian constitution. Anambra state Government with misplaced priorities. How many occultic people have they arrested or don't they know them? Swimming in the river and posting the video online is now a crime Abi.
SouthSouth1914:
Where is it written in our constitution to arrest someone based on belief? He said he was going to raise people from the dead, this is only a statement of intent and not admissible in any court of law!

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by Elmander1983(m): 6:22am On Jan 28, 2021
This guy watches too many supernatural movies angry
adadike:
Good riddance! He wants to raise 8 decayed bodies? He wants to unleash demons onto the good people of Anambra. My people at that
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by LivingTribunal: 6:25am On Jan 28, 2021
stchinedu:

The arrest na hoax...inside job

Wise one, I hail you!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by Damseldammie(f): 6:30am On Jan 28, 2021
This is sucks

NPF should have allowed this man to fulfill his promise before his arrest now
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by gozzlin: 6:33am On Jan 28, 2021
an0daGuy:
Are they arresting him because he claimed he’d raise dead people? shocked Or is it because he threw out devalued naira into the ocean? Or because people willingly took off their clothes and jumped into some ocean in front of him?

If it’s because he sprayed money then they should also arrest the governor who sprayed that other prophet money in his office that time oh. It’s the same crime they both committed and selective justice is no justice at all angry

No governor sprayed any prophet money in his office. The SSG who did that was suspended by the Governor.
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 6:37am On Jan 28, 2021
The barnis for the video get correct arsenal, the mumu no force the nkpofiri dem to lap Him unit,las Las Him go tidy commissioner of police and sail out from cell undecided
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by Buke26: 6:38am On Jan 28, 2021
SlayerForever:
When God wants to punish you he will make you to expose yourself to the right authorities.

he who the gods want to kill, they first make mad
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by sylve11: 6:43am On Jan 28, 2021
envoymedia:

Also, in a related statement, Anambra state Ministry of Health had on Wednesday, 27th January, 2021 warned hospitals and mortuaries operating in the state against allowing ‘Onyeze Jesus’ access to their facilities to carry out his widely publicised claim, and planned ‘magic’ that he would raise 7 corpses from the dead on the 28th of January, 2021.

https://igberetvnews.com/1380598/police-arrest-onyebuchi-okocha-aka-onyeze-jesus/

you can imagine what he is known for................. sad cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Pope US Visit Proves Nigerian Pastors Wrong!!! / Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.