Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" (61120 Views)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River / Prophet Odumeje And Prophet Onyeze Jesus Hang Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by Odinaka00(m): 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nuzo1:
They should have made the arrest after 28th January when he promised to raise 8 decayed dead bodies.

Now the rascal will have an excuse to hold on to. And nobody can ever say that he couldn't.

The police/government should have a section that study trends and know when to follow up. Onyeze would have faded out even without any arrest after 28th January.

Now, the stupid fraudster will even be more popular. SMH.

Lol did TB Joshua fade after he predicted that coronavirus will disappear on the 39th of March last year?
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by Trafficfocus: 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
Policemen and harassment.
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by winner37(m): 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
Instead of me serving a servant to the devil, I prefer to serve the devil directly so that anything that comes I bear it ...
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
virago:

Enough for anyone to read and understand English

Ok.
I believe you.
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by Rolly22(m): 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
greatiyk4u:
He is getting the popularity he seek for.

When shall our eyes clear?

You Got the whole Game plan.
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by Rolly22(m): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nuzo1:
They should have made the arrest after 28th January when he promised to raise 8 decayed dead bodies.

Now the rascal will have an excuse to hold on to. And nobody can ever say that he couldn't.

The police/government should have a section that study trends and know when to follow up. Onyeze would have faded out even without any arrest after 28th January.

Now, the stupid fraudster will even be more popular. SMH.

He planned this with the police, Can't you see the whole Game plan?
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by Elioandrew: 10:19am On Oct 27, 2021
illicit:

What's biting u
Nothing.
Re: Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" by illicit(m): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2021
Elioandrew:

Nothing.

Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Pope US Visit Proves Nigerian Pastors Wrong!!! / Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.