Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

how they tried to kill me. spiritual attacks. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / how they tried to kill me. spiritual attacks. (829 Views)

Odumeje Is Not My Pastor, He Didn’t Give Me Spiritual Powers” – Nollywood Actor / Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

how they tried to kill me. spiritual attacks. by orookomama: 3:43am On Jan 28, 2021
first they tried to use drugs to run me useless and mad but God saved me.

secondly they made me have no meaningful life
God sent help and I was able to open a saloon,
but the devil won't leave me I couldn't finish it.

then they sent accident to stop me. I lost a tooth and a toe. but since am alive I thank God.

they also poison me or maybe am having those bleeding from the vomit and toilet through the accident I had recently but I don't know for sure yet.

now they make everyone that is supposed to be helpful to me to get tired of me so that they can they can get what they want, life but they are succeding.

imagine what am facing both on and offline people don't see me seriously.
I was made to look like a disturbance or a beggar or scammer even when serious and seeking for help for my life. I know the devil wants me to be neglected to death , I know no one will still understand they will still think am seeking attention, even without confirming or not. they will.

I don't know their next move over my life but am sure without proper care I won't make it.

2 Likes

Re: how they tried to kill me. spiritual attacks. by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 28, 2021
This is the problem we Nigerians are very happy and relaxed with.

When things don’t work out for us we start blaming the unknown.

All what you have narrated here about you, I didn’t see where you at least take part of the blame.

When you start blaming yourself for some of your actions, and do your home work deligently, you’ll start to see where things are going wrong in your life. Start by blaming yourself. Nor be everything be witch.

Don’t give up, giving up is accepting you are under spiritual attack, that mindset alone can limit you to a level of productivity that will not favor you because you already believed someone/some people are sitting on top your progression.

We too gullible in this world abeg.
Re: how they tried to kill me. spiritual attacks. by Sundrus: 5:26am On Jan 28, 2021
Carchoice:

All what you have narrated here about you, I didn’t see where you at least take part of the blame.

When you start blaming yourself for some of your actions, and do your home work deligently, you’ll start to see where things are going wrong in your life. Start by blaming yourself. Nor be everything be witch.

Don’t give up, giving up is accepting you are under spiritual attack, that mindset alone can limit you to a level of productivity that will not favor you because you already believed someone/some people are sitting on top your progression.

grin funny thing be say, na we dey give room to those spiritual attacks. If u do things right, spiritual attack no go come ur way.

1 Like

Re: how they tried to kill me. spiritual attacks. by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 28, 2021
Don't go and work hard, stay here and be talking rubbish. Very soon, your parents, siblings and entire family will become imaginary witches and wizards.
Re: how they tried to kill me. spiritual attacks. by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 28, 2021
Sundrus:
grin funny thing be say, na we dey give room to those spiritual attacks. If u do things right, spiritual attack no go come ur way.
exactly.

He mentioned doing drugs but shifting the blame to a spiritual attack. I did drugs too. I stopped immediately I left school. I knew I was killing my self with harmful substances. Doing drugs becomes an addiction like masturbation, gambling, drinking and sex too. It’s all mind and self control that matters.

Funny thing is when they start shifting blame. They run to one church and gets confused more because the pastor will tell them what they want to hear and start a spiritual warfare. The spiritual warfare is an endless battle because the pastors have successfully planted “an idea” in their head that might live forever.

2 Likes

Re: how they tried to kill me. spiritual attacks. by Sundrus: 5:55am On Jan 28, 2021
Carchoice:
exactly.

He mentioned doing drugs but shifting the blame to a spiritual attack. I did drugs too. I stopped immediately I left school. I knew I was killing my self with harmful substances. Doing drugs becomes an addiction like masturbation, gambling, drinking and sex too. It’s all mind and self control that matters.

Funny thing is when they start shifting blame. They run to one church and gets confused more because the pastor will tell them what they want to hear and start a spiritual warfare. The spiritual warfare is an endless battle because the pastors have successfully planted “an idea” in their head that might live forever.
bro u dey woke
Re: how they tried to kill me. spiritual attacks. by orookomama: 6:20am On Jan 28, 2021
Carchoice:

wow clapp for yourself because blame is all I need now
Re: how they tried to kill me. spiritual attacks. by orookomama: 6:21am On Jan 28, 2021
Sundrus:
I see no point here
Re: how they tried to kill me. spiritual attacks. by orookomama: 6:23am On Jan 28, 2021
Nonexistent2:
Don't go and work hard, stay here and be talking rubbish. Very soon, your parents, siblings and entire family will become imaginary witches and wizards.
what part of accident or internal bleeding is too hard for you to understand? what part of opening a saloon to work sounds lazy to you ?
Re: how they tried to kill me. spiritual attacks. by orookomama: 6:25am On Jan 28, 2021
Carchoice:
exactly.

the funny thing is you don't know anything about me and you didn't read most of my post but you already think you know all
Re: how they tried to kill me. spiritual attacks. by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:34am On Jan 28, 2021
orookomama:
first they tried to use drugs to run me useless and mad but God saved me.

secondly they made me have no meaningful life
God sent help and I was able to open a saloon,
but the devil won't leave me I couldn't finish it.

then they sent accident to stop me. I lost a tooth and a toe. but since am alive I thank God.

they also poison me or maybe am having those bleeding from the vomit and toilet through the accident I had recently but I don't know for sure yet.

now they make everyone that is supposed to be helpful to me to get tired of me so that they can they can get what they want, life but they are succeding.

imagine what am facing both on and offline people don't see me seriously.
I was made to look like a disturbance or a beggar or scammer even when serious and seeking for help for my life. I know the devil wants me to be neglected to death , I know no one will still understand they will still think am seeking attention, even without confirming or not. they will.

I don't know their next move over my life but am sure without proper care I won't make it.

it is well Sister

don't let anyone deceive you with motivational speech

YOUR LIFE IS AT RISK IF YOU DON'T ACT

now do this

DO YOU HAVE YOUTUBE APP ON YOUR PHONE

IF YOU DON'T DOWNLOAD IT NOW

START DOWNLOADING DK OLUKOYA SERMONS

(1) ON GLORY

(2) DESTROYING DEMONIC SIEGE

(3) WITHCRAFT

IT WAS LIKE THAT FOR ME TOO
I LISTENED TO MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH TILL I ALMOST DIED

the truth is you are under siege
prayer in Jesus name will handle it

Stay blessed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: how they tried to kill me. spiritual attacks. by orookomama: 6:37am On Jan 28, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

it is well Sister

don't let anyone deceive you with motivational speech

YOUR LIFE IS AT RISK IF YOU DON'T ACT

now do this

DO YOU HAVE YOUTUBE APP ON YOUR PHONE

IF YOU DON'T DOWNLOAD IT NOW

START DOWNLOADING DK OLUKOYA SERMONS

(1) ON GLORY

(2) DESTROYING DEMONIC SIEGE

(3) WITHCRAFT

IT WAS LIKE THAT FOR ME TOO
I LISTENED TO MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH TILL I ALMOST DIED

the truth is you are under siege
prayer in Jesus name will handle it

Stay blessed
amen thank you I like lively soul like yours. I will do as you said. but am a man not sister thank you.
Re: how they tried to kill me. spiritual attacks. by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:49am On Jan 28, 2021
orookomama:
amen thank you I like lively soul like yours. I will do as you said. but am a man not sister thank you.

bros

download his videos as much as possible

listen to them pray the prayers

download another

and
MAINTAIN A REGULAR AND CONSISTENT PRAYER LIFESTYLE

see the truth of the matter is
God HAS PUT SOMETHING IN YOU THAT SOME PEOPLE DO NOT WANT IT TO MANIFEST

for instance

WHILE IN PRIMARY &SECONDARY SCHOOL DAYS
I used to be a DISTINCTION STUDENT and an EXCELLENT ONE AT THAT

BUT WHEN EXAMS COME

ONE STRANGE FEVER OR TERRIBLE HEADACHE OR
STRANGE SLEEP GO COME

my brother

it was after secondary school in understand all this

at a point

me that passed junior school waec suddenly took my book in ss2 and could not read
it had to rush to fellowship
before I regained it back
the Bleep up was that I didn't continue the fellowship.

BUT I THANK GOD IMMEDIATELY AFTER SENIOR SECONDARY, I DISCOVERED ALL THIS
I JOINED MFM.
AND TODAY

MY CASE IS DIFFERENT

THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGTH

2 Likes

Re: how they tried to kill me. spiritual attacks. by orookomama: 7:35am On Jan 28, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

bros

download his videos as much as possible

listen to them pray the prayers

download another

and
MAINTAIN A REGULAR AND CONSISTENT PRAYER LIFESTYLE

see the truth of the matter is
God HAS PUT SOMETHING IN YOU THAT SOME PEOPLE DO NOT WANT IT TO MANIFEST

for instance

WHILE IN PRIMARY &SECONDARY SCHOOL DAYS
I used to be a DISTINCTION STUDENT and an EXCELLENT ONE AT THAT

BUT WHEN EXAMS COME

ONE STRANGE FEVER OR TERRIBLE HEADACHE OR
STRANGE SLEEP GO COME

my brother

it was after secondary school in understand all this

at a point

me that passed junior school waec suddenly took my book in ss2 and could not read
it had to rush to fellowship
before I regained it back
the Bleep up was that I didn't continue the fellowship.

BUT I THANK GOD IMMEDIATELY AFTER SENIOR SECONDARY, I DISCOVERED ALL THIS
I JOINED MFM.
AND TODAY

MY CASE IS DIFFERENT

THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGTH

exactly
Re: how they tried to kill me. spiritual attacks. by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 28, 2021
Better start looking at the skills you lack or the problem with your business strategy and forget about the devil 'blocking' this and that. If you are a failure in life, you're the one doing something wrong.

Abi you steal the devil's gf before? Why should he target you, assuming he exists?
Re: how they tried to kill me. spiritual attacks. by adaugo59216: 10:08am On Jan 28, 2021
Re: how they tried to kill me. spiritual attacks. by esthel(f): 10:15am On Jan 28, 2021
As regards your vomitting blood, visit the hospital so you can carry out a scan to check for internal bleeding, online doctor's advice can't be equated with a physical doctor that will examine you.

1 Like

Re: how they tried to kill me. spiritual attacks. by orookomama: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2021
adaugo59216:
what is your problem ? let me tell the kind of hard work I do physically and mentally if you try it you won't make it out. what's the use of work hard here ? I had an accident since then am vomiting blood stomachache I swelling I feel weak dizzy and I shit blood I have spent a lot it's only me that's facing my problem and I know exactly how I feel. is work hard your help or solution?
Re: how they tried to kill me. spiritual attacks. by orookomama: 10:19am On Jan 28, 2021
esthel:
As regards your vomitting blood, visit the hospital so you can carry out a scan to check for internal bleeding, online doctor's advice can't be equated with a physical doctor that will examine you.
may God bless you you just hit the point. I suggest it's that internal bleeding because my stomach hurts when I lye down on it, and it all started after the accidents.

but the other reason why I feel attacked is just problem on problem on me every time just chech my post and see all I passed through.

(1) (Reply)

This Yoruba Guy said He's Nice To Me Because People Insult Me / How Do Men Do It? / Dangerous Romance (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.