Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

How Sunday Igboho Was Betrayed By His Fellow Yoruba Indigenes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sunday Igboho Was Betrayed By His Fellow Yoruba Indigenes (2233 Views)

I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari / Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Betrayed By His Fellow Yoruba Indigenes by marsman: 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
BastardWike:

You're indeed dull, no jokes!
Firstly, Nnamdi Kanu was in Nigeria for a long time, organizing rallies and challenging Buhari to do his worst! He was jailed severally and he always came out to continue the struggle. Each time he visited any city in Igboland, that city will be grounded with crowds gathering to see and cheer him. He had to leave Nigeria under controversial circumstances when army ambushed him in his house with tanks and battalion of soldiers, against an unarmed civilian shocked shocked Yet he escaped inhurt and reappeared in Israel. Nnamdi Kanu is better off in London to coordinate affairs of IPOB both in Nigeria and globally without distractions. In Nigeria, he would either be jailed by your zoo police or assassinated, then of what use will he be to the struggle? All the way from London, he has continued to create awareness about the madness going on in Nigeria. He also created, organized, financed and armed volunteers to secure his homeland! Come on, give credit to whom it's due!

Without Nnamdi Kanu and his Igbo ethnic group, all other Nigerians would have been totally and completely subjugated.

Ojukwu's father was among Africa's richest men. Ojukwu had everything he could dream of in life, yet he staked all to protect his people. He saw ahead of the tragedy Nigeria was going to be and tried to stop it but perennial cowards and slaves who couldn't see beyond their noses teamed up with the oppressors to fight against the very people trying to save everyone. Ojukwu and his men fought like real men despite the overwhelming odds stacked against them! Awolowo that joined forces with Fulanis to fight Ojukwu later committed suicide and died a shameful death when his masters wanted to put him on trial for treason charges. Yet Ojukwu lived to his old age and was given a massive state burial.

Continue fooling yourself while Fulanis have already become indigenes of SW. You can't travel on the highway, can't farm, can't sleep with your two eyes closed, and you think you're alive??

Shame on you and your likes that chose slavery instead of freedom.
Armored cars and Battalion, for one inconsequential goat like Kanu, if you are trying to lie, make sure to lie to foolish fool as your self, am not the type that will gobble any rubbish i see online, without checking facts. The same kanu, who could not come down to his parents burial all because of the threat from the DPO of his state. As a brainless follower, you have done a great Job in defending the runaway fugitive who has done nothing but talk, and brought death on to his people, the same idiot, who ordered for the head of Wike from his safe haven in London, leading to the unrest that oCcured in Oyigbo for some days. After that you will hear the idiot say, Icpc knows about it, Un has heard of it this and that. I mean this fool even said trump was the one that was going to grant you biafra, and his foolish followers still gobbled it up, did he not promise you dingbats biafra before the end of last year, where is it now? Where is it? But you can die for him, right? He uses your contributions to feed himself and his big organization of criminals abroad, in return gives you nothing but unrest and death in your regressing region, just like the case of orlu, all in the name of freedom cheesy. The same Country which he claims is the greatest enemy of biafra, that is were the idiot is living. Shit for brain will not do you justice.

The story of Awolowos death is just a tale by the, moon night you people tell your self to make you happy and sleep well at night. I know Awolowo really dealt with those crooked uncivilised biafrans during the war, the only way they can feel okay is to tell them self that Awolowo died by taking Poison, hahaha, Sorry to burst your bubble, but it is not true. Awolowo died at the age of 78 the same age Ojukwu who was already a vegetable before he died a fulfilled man, although he did not get to rule Nigeria as a president, but his legacies are still present till date, and he will be remembered till Jesus comes. Ojukwu had everything, but still wanted to rule by all means, his greedy ambition, led to biafran war, the death of 3 million igbos but sadly not his death, for he was a able to display the cowardice Igbos possess at the end of the war. The same Ojukwu after exile came back to support the fulani, ass licking them seriouly, telling the igbos that was what was good for them, the same hypocrite tried to contest for the slot of the sit of the presidency of a country he fought against, but fortunately he lost, voted poorly by his own people.

Even is Wife who he ran away with, i learnt tried once to go for a senatorial sit in Enugu, but was voted poorly because, according to them she does not come from there. Is that how you treat a hero and his family.

Even i can lead the Igbo, all i just have to tell them is that, i will free them, since all of them believe some one somewhere as thrown all them into a particular bondage

Why not face your region leave the south west, to fight their battles against their enemies. Army and the proscribed Terrorist group are already turning your own back yard into another war zone, while your eternal leader, rest in London. Fools

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Grazing: I Was Misquoted – Uzodimma / IPOB: Simon Ekpa To Return All Medals, Awards Received From Nigeria State. / This Lie From Lai Mohammed Will Blow Your Mind - Daily Post (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.