Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid (2268 Views)

"We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility / BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government / Read Full Response Of Federal Government To Obj's Arrest Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by SCANNEWS24(f): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2021
BREAKING: Asari Dokubo reacts to Nnamdi Kanu's arrest, claim responsibility (Video)

Alhaji Asari Dokubo has reacted to the recent arrest and repatriation of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) claim responsibility for his ordeal.

The former leader to Niger Delta militants, Asari spoke in a sighted clip made available on Saturday, maintain to deal with the IPOB leader.

https://news.google.com/s/CBIwt_KPz0U?sceid=NG:en&sceid=NG:en&r=11&oc=1

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by flexlatifa: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2021
C
Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by Idonijebenson: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2021
hmnnn
Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2021
Looking for relevance.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by Commentor: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2021
grin
Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by Omoslim26: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2021
This fat ijaw man no go find one place go sit down.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by JaredNormak: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2021
So wha?
Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by GeeOh(f): 10:32am On Jul 04, 2021
Sharap there, Kanu is not Your mate. Ewu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by MiztaPepperoni(m): 10:36am On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:
This fat ijaw man no go find one place go sit down.

This same fat man fight physically for the amnesty of Niger Delta without running anywhere and still dey the naija soil till tomorrow. Him fight for a good course for him people and dey rip the benefit of him struggle till tomorrow.

Him get job to dey protect oil pipe lines for Niger Delta, and since the amnesty them get some peace for their region unlike before.

Now make una try tender MNK school qualifications or the job him dey do make we see.

As our presido use Nepa certificate take dey rule us, Abeg which certificate MNK take dey command Igbos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by Commentor: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2021
Asari promised he would deal with Nnamdi Kanu and voila, barely 2 weeks Kanu is in sifia pain.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by colorsofrainbow: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2021
1920 old video

Anything to please Fulani terrorists will be dug up now even if it happened in 1914 grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by Omoslim26: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:

This same fat man fight physically for the amnesty of Niger Delta without running anywhere and still dey the naija soil till tomorrow. Him fight for a good course for him people and dey rip the benefit of him struggle till tomorrow.

Him get job to dey protect oil pipe lines for Niger Delta, and since the amnesty them get some peace for their region unlike before.

Now make una try tender MNK school qualifications or the job him dey do make we see.

As our presido use Nepa certificate take dey rule us, Abeg which certificate MNK take dey command Igbos

I have no business with him and his scam rival mnk ,they are just the same using the failings of the govt to cash out.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by Simplyleo: 10:43am On Jul 04, 2021
Asari Dokubo is a fulani jihadist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 04, 2021
Simplyleo:

Talkative gearing up to path his lips

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by colorsofrainbow: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

I have no business with him and his scam rival mnk ,they are just the same using the failings of the govt to cash out.
But Igboho is not scam..
Yorubas sef grin
I won't talk more than this,I promised not to stoop so low again

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by Yaribanzaonic: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2021
The FAT TOAD....Has never been relevant in the scheme of things ...NEVER!!
Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by Commentor: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2021
The story is that Kanu was actually caught in Addis Ababa where he had been living for a while.

Was promised some millions of dollars by donors, left his residence without informing his lieutenants (insert your thoughts here), walked right into the trap set for him.

His team claim Kenya simply because they wish to detract from the facts of the matter.

Aswerugud, even if Kanu survives this, his own people would kill him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by Omoslim26: 10:46am On Jul 04, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

But Igboho is not scam..
Yorubas sef grin
I won't talk more than this,I promised not to stoop so low again

��Watin concern me with igboho,I wish them well on their agenda ��.
Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by OBALOLA55(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2021
Commentor:
The story is that Kanu was actually caught in Addis Ababa where he had been living for a while.

Was promised some millions of dollars by donors, left his residence without informing his lieutenants (insert your thoughts here), walked right into the trap set for him.

His team claim Kenya simply because they wish to detract from the facts of the matter.

Aswerugud, even if Kanu survives this, his own people would kill him.
THEBOSSTREVOR1 ONIONBANDIT PISSFULPROTESTER SILVERNORGOLD COMMENTOR

JUST ONE PERSON O shocked

WHERE IS LALASTICLALA MYND44 SEUN WHEN YOU NEED THEM
Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by colorsofrainbow: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

��Watin concern me with igboho,I wish them well on their agenda ��.
You see grin

If person follow few of you guys matter,e go make mistake misjudge the reasonable ones amongst you.
I have alot Yoruba friends and most of them are reasonable enough to understand that leaking Fulani terrorists' asses is suicide in waiting.
You have your choice to keep leaking their asses,it's your choice in life.Nobody is stoping you but you will stop yourself someday.
Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by Sunnybay7: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by naijapips02: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2021
Old video
Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by Omoslim26: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

You see grin

If person follow few of you guys matter,e go make mistake misjudge the reasonable ones amongst you.
I have alot Yoruba friends and most of them are reasonable enough to understand that leaking Fulani terrorists' asses is suicide in waiting.
You have your choice to keep leaking their asses,it's your choice in life.Nobody is stoping you but you will stop yourself someday.

��This one is trying to be smart��.
I wish the Yorubas good luck on their ass leaking venture ��.
Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by OBALOLA55(m): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2021
Commentor:

So, I'm all those people you listed?

grin
ASWERUGUD THAT’S YOUR TRADEMARK ™️
Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by Commentor: 10:56am On Jul 04, 2021
OBALOLA55:
ASWERUGUD THAT’S YOUR TRADEMARK ™️

I breathe therefore I'm everyone that breathes.

Can't you see the fallacy in your argument?
Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by Omoslim26: 10:58am On Jul 04, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

You see grin

So what do you have to say about your own people who have become a voiceless sound in the hands of fulani.
Before we had the majority tribe in Nigeria as Igbo,Hausa,Yoruba.
Now what we have is Igbo, Fulani,and Yoruba.
�Worry about your own first before thinking about others��

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Soldiers Allegedly Kill Three Villagers Trying To Capture Bandits (P / PHOTO: Is Fayose Mocking Obasanjo? / See What Buhari Caused!!! (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.