Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

How I Lost My Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Lost My Job (278 Views)

What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job / How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) / Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost My Job by McClinton: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders, I lost my job on Tuesday afternoon.
The Reason - I am sales/credit /loan agent. I worked In a company that is target driven. I am assigned to a store/outlet where I work regularly and makes sales. I am assigned to a supervisor who I report my sales to. I have allocated target I must make per day, weekly and monthly which I exceeds and has kept me on the job since 2019.
6 month ago, store/outlet I worked with begin to change its policy and it gradually affects my customer and my sales were dropping bit by bit which I Informed my company including my supervisor but nothing was done. In January 2021, the company change its policy finally that anyone that must patronize my business or bought an item from me must first buy there product, either by force or anyhow or I buy it for them. This kept customer from coming in, people don't like been forced to do things and even it's expensive in our store compare to outside e.g the least item they must buy is 1200 while outside is 300 naira. My sales began to drop drastically, target were hardly met. In order for me to stay on the job to feed my family, customer who objected the company's policy moved to our other store /outlet , so I followed them to make the bills and registration making the supervisor of that other store scorecard rise, incentives more and my targets more while my store is low and my supervisor store incentives will be low too because they make money from every bills and registration we make. Since all the stores profit are going to the company's account, the company never mind as long as am selling until last week my supervisor connived with some heads. They brought out my target scorecard, they found that 4 were done in my store while 10 were done outside my store giving other team/supervisor sales more than my store. Nevertheless, they knew, but my supervisor persist further on it. They advise me to go, that am sacked. It pains me, a shocked I never expect.
Now, during the course of my low sales. I made an alternative. I rented a shop for my wife. We are yet to set it up that I was sacked.
Please I need a job right now,
I have B. Sc, P.GD, Chartered with some other professional qualications and experiences
This is my no and also on whassap - 08026110754
Re: How I Lost My Job by agitator: 9:03am On Jan 28, 2021
Sorry for your loss embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How I Lost My Job by McClinton: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2021
agitator:
Sorry for your loss embarassed embarassed embarassed
Anyone with a link or job placement, I will gladly appreciate. Needed a job badly or a fund to keep start my business
Re: How I Lost My Job by 4reala(m): 9:44am On Jan 28, 2021
McClinton:

Anyone with a link or job placement, I will gladly appreciate. Needed a job badly or a fund to keep start my business
So sorry for your loss. This is to inform you that God is taking you to a greater heights and preparing a bigger and better job in Jesus name. WhatsApp me for job links on zero 9 zero 9 9 3 7 0 6 7 0
Re: How I Lost My Job by McClinton: 10:02am On Jan 28, 2021
4reala:

So sorry for your loss. This is to inform you that God is taking you to a greater heights and preparing a bigger and better job in Jesus name. WhatsApp me for job links on zero 9 zero 9 9 3 7 0 6 7 0
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Web Design Training On Whatsapp / Be Encouraged. / Lonadek Training - Digital Skills Empowerment Program For LASRIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.