Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? (2191 Views)

Just Packed Into A New Area Now This Is Happening / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by EXLOVER(m): 10:14am On Jan 28, 2021
When you relocate to a new area or go on vacation, what are those things you look for?
Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by Draslo(m): 10:31am On Jan 28, 2021
Old me would have looked for weed dealer, strip club, proximity to beach (I can't live anywhere far from the coast as a sure Lagos boy), LovePeddler house, etc.

These days, I'm interested in finding an over priced bar (no miscreants around), a gym, beach and market.

4 Likes

Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:50am On Jan 28, 2021
Look for the best/most recommended Buka (Mama Put);
For such times as when the spirit will be willing to cook, but the body will be weak.

3 Likes

Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by JustCruise(m): 10:57am On Jan 28, 2021
Honestly I look for the weed seller first, then I check out the girls.

3 Likes

Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by Mustapha78: 11:43am On Jan 28, 2021
Honestly I look out for that thing that can give me happiness when am bored. A good example is restaurant and bar
Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by Pat081: 11:57am On Jan 28, 2021
Na joint ooo
Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by wetdspace(m): 11:57am On Jan 28, 2021
I look for shortcuts grin

11 Likes

Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by NiRfreak(m): 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
I look for happening places...Like bar, restaurant hotel....
The next is: I look for a nearby Akara seller grin...if present I will be happy cos alot of night, I will be too lazy to cook..Akara always save me from needless hunger...and its cheap...Akara 100naira+ bread 150 grin grin..guyman don chop sleep be dat grin

3 Likes

Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by Boxer007(m): 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
EXLOVER:
When you relocate to a new area or go on vacation, what are those things you look for?

pu55555y nah, wot else will u be lookin for? cheesy
Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
na Arizona plug na..

1 Like

Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by emperorAY(m): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
security and how serene the environment is, then football cinemas, bar and football field follows
Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mama put with sweet beans and bread. cheesy
Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by kenzysmith: 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
Fresh gals and my neighbours wives

1 Like

Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by kenzysmith: 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
JustCruise:
Honestly I look for the weed seller first, then I check out the girls.
We on d same page bro

1 Like

Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
Electricity. Any other thing would be internet connection and shops/markets.

1 Like

Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
If the place is conducive for living and water too grin
Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by Gofwane(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
Beer parlor and the and the class of girls there.

1 Like

Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by Bola146(f): 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
Stephenomozzy:
Look for the best/most recommended Buka (Mama Put);
For such times as when the spirit will be willing to cook, but the body will be weak.

Same here, or any short cut to where I can easily get bike or taxi.

2 Likes

Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by Cholls(m): 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
My brother na NEPA situation o
Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by westlius(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
will checkout for a good Suya spot.
Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by Holinesss(m): 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
My church
Cat fish point
Shawarma and pizza
Police station
Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by tnerro1(m): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
Security
Power
Traffic
Restaurant
Babes

1 Like

Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by johnkey: 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
better arizona seller and then sextoys
Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by JovialJune(f): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
tnerro1:
Security
Power
Traffic
Restaurantcoldstone
Babesclassy men

grin

1 Like

Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by naijadrivablog: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
Me when the light turns red in my neighbors house �

#SilhoutteChallenge

Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by Uncle93(m): 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
Big yansh
Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
Girls with huge yansh and breast wink

smiley
Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by tnerro1(m): 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
JovialJune:

grin

Nothing do you sis grin
Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by Damseldammie(f): 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
Power supply
Security
Environmental hygiene
Church
Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
Madd Bois in the area with better lamba for mouth. cheesy
Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by anthonyuncle(m): 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
my church
Re: When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? by DoubleEngine007: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
SmellySperm:
na Arizona plug na..
You know the matter wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian Slay Queen Caught On Camera Bathing Under The Rain (VIDEO) / I’m Confused In My Relationship / See The True Shape Of The Tree That Grew Up While Loving Each Other [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.