Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

I’m Confused In My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Confused In My Relationship (2192 Views)

I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner / American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Confused In My Relationship by Leviticus11: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2021
I’ve been dating this girl for 4yrs now , she is 24yrs I’m also 24yrs .. met her when I’m in school,which is IMSU..tho she is not a student but living in the community I’m schooling ,so she is an indigene ..I will say she is educated…now that I’m leaving the school which I will be graduating next year ,really don’t know what to do now because I will be leaving the school and focus on my future and my NYSC service , I’m thinking of breaking up with her now because we won’t be that close again and distance …I live in Lagos with my family while she lives in imo state with her family ….
I’ve been having feelings and pity that I’ve been wasting her time , I don’t really know how she feels or her plan for the relationship..All I know is that I’m not ready for marriage or anything because I’m the breadwinner of my family since I lost my dad and I still have a long way to go …so please I just need advice on what to do ..should I just wait till I graduated and see how it goes or just tell her about what she thinks if I graduated? I’ve once talked to her about if I graduated she started having mood swings about it and very angry at me for bringing up the issue …I’m confused please just your advice
Re: I’m Confused In My Relationship by Elchappo: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2021
You coming into NIGERIA labour market steered by Buharinomics and u re bugging ur head with woman..

Don't worry, soon u wee get Sense...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Confused In My Relationship by Demigod22: 10:59am On Sep 26, 2021
Just focus on graduating first. Allow time to determine the future. Relationship of four years is solid and if you both really love each other, you can work things out, but don't pressure yourself. And please, don't promise her anything, just allow destiny to work out things. If the relationship is not meant to work, the distance will kill it naturally after you graduate.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Confused In My Relationship by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 26, 2021
Na wa ooo

Re: I’m Confused In My Relationship by yuping(m): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2021
Elders only I'm out
Re: I’m Confused In My Relationship by Iamagoodgirll: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2021
Since you have once discussed it with her and she wasn't happy just continue with the relationship when you finally graduate distance would end the relationship and it won't be your fault.

1 Like

Re: I’m Confused In My Relationship by Palazee(m): 11:16am On Sep 26, 2021
You are asking us what to do

Re: I’m Confused In My Relationship by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2021
Face your studies and plan about your future!
Re: I’m Confused In My Relationship by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2021

4 Likes

Re: I’m Confused In My Relationship by Exkandayee(m): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2021
I didn't read the nonsense you wrote up there because na woman matter,I just want to tell you that, your father and his ancestors will be disappointed in only if it's not hereditary, stupid boy
Re: I’m Confused In My Relationship by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2021
What do we call this for fvnck sake undecided
A 24 year old boy feeling he has wasted the time of a 24 year old girl?

Whatever you are doing with the opposite sex when you have no goal of settling down is simply fornication and a little bit of sweet nonsense talks here and there angry
Re: I’m Confused In My Relationship by Sonnobax15(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
undecided
Op,with all due respect,you no get sense at all undecided.
Na banny wahala suppose be your least Problem right now,base on say na now you wor really know how life for inside labor market be like undecided

Sew your coat according to your cloth.......
Re: I’m Confused In My Relationship by Eazie351(m): 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
i stopped reading at "i'm 24, she's 24"

ori yin o jor pe

1 Like

Re: I’m Confused In My Relationship by stobery(m): 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
Op be truthfull for once

Mummy don talk say u cant marry Igbo girl, that your wife must be yoruba, i lie?
Re: I’m Confused In My Relationship by ESANMEA(f): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hmmmmm... Orishirishi grin
Re: I’m Confused In My Relationship by stinjoe(m): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
Que sera sera.
Re: I’m Confused In My Relationship by clemoclem: 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Just move on. You don't know if you will still unite with her in the future.
Re: I’m Confused In My Relationship by anthonyuncle(m): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
you are pitying her while in reality, she is pitying you.

with time, you will understand this

(1) (Reply)

How Handsome Am I? Rate My Pics / This is the story of a sexy beautiful evil female / On Your Wedding Eve!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.