Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Can Accident Cause Internal Bleeding Without Killing Someone Immediately? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Accident Cause Internal Bleeding Without Killing Someone Immediately? (748 Views)

Help Am Dying Of Internal Bleeding Due To Accident / How Do You Treat Internal Bleeding / Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Accident Cause Internal Bleeding Without Killing Someone Immediately? by GogetterMD(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2021
orookomama:
I don't have money to pay for any bill that is why.
You'd rather die?
Re: Can Accident Cause Internal Bleeding Without Killing Someone Immediately? by orookomama: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2021
GogetterMD:

You'd rather die?
it will heal. no amount of words can explain my situation.
Re: Can Accident Cause Internal Bleeding Without Killing Someone Immediately? by orookomama: 11:57am On Jan 28, 2021
Missyajoke:

I didn't see the picture and presently I don't have money may God raise help for you. Or you can go to the hospital and use something as a collateral you get
no need I will survive if God wish so.
Re: Can Accident Cause Internal Bleeding Without Killing Someone Immediately? by lilvicky68(m): 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
You need to take the first step by going to the hospital for check up before you now know how much for your treatment maybe help can come..or you can start praying to God to accept your soul because it's really looking bad
Re: Can Accident Cause Internal Bleeding Without Killing Someone Immediately? by orookomama: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
lilvicky68:
You need to take the first step by going to the hospital for check up before you now know how much for your treatment maybe help can come..or you can start praying to God to accept your soul because it's really looking bad
my dear even when the way I look disfigured and the way people laugh when they see me and for the fact that I don't have money for treatment am ready to meet my maker.
Re: Can Accident Cause Internal Bleeding Without Killing Someone Immediately? by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
orookomama:
after having the accident few days I Begin to notice

swollen stomach

vomiting blood

stomachache

diarrhea

blood in my poo

dizziness and alot of discomfort.

I have bought many medicine take ampicillin ampiclux boscopan but still not working.

is that a poison or it could be because of the accident?

modified :
I regret posting my pictures.
even at the point of death I never knew I will be mocked for too much damage.
Where is your location let's see if it's possible to come down or send someone to check you.
Or WhatsApp me
Re: Can Accident Cause Internal Bleeding Without Killing Someone Immediately? by orookomama: 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
Benjaniblinks:

Where is your location let's see if it's possible to come down or send someone to check you.
Or WhatsApp me
please give me your WhatsApp number
Re: Can Accident Cause Internal Bleeding Without Killing Someone Immediately? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
mynd44 Seun dominique lalasticlala help this guy no be to type r.i.p when e die go matter.
Re: Can Accident Cause Internal Bleeding Without Killing Someone Immediately? by lekbel09(m): 6:00pm On May 31, 2021
starbuck:

No be you carry your problem come outside and to even think you are still wasting seconds of your life looking for pity party shows that you have sealed your fate with your creator...

NB: I mean no harm.. You will be in my prayers for healing and in case of eventuality, you will still be in prayers... Just try to mark register so I will know when to change prayer points.... I would have helped financially but I no get..
You are a very horrible person , I can't believe you made jest of the guy. How I wish I saw this topic earlier , some of you here don't have any sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chlamydia In Men And Women | Top 5 Signs & Symptoms Experienced During Chlamydia / Breast Lump Removal: Reference Hospital Within Abuja To Have It Done / Herbal Natural Treatment Of Sexual Weakness, Quick Ejaculation, Libido, At Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.