Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: (18804 Views)

Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives / Ask A Somali / Dem Somali Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Scooby1(m): 8:06am On Apr 26, 2011
@odunu, aww sorry about that. Am good thanks
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by aloyemeka2: 2:43am On Jul 31, 2011
Somalians feeling funky. That's nice to see them mingle for the 1st time.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by aloyemeka2: 2:44am On Jul 31, 2011
LadyBella:

I gotcha.

You're just like my bro.

And besides, there are rag isaaq ah who marry non isaaqs girls. But I guess that doesn't get the same affect from the masses as it does markeey inan isaaq ah marries a non isaaq. As the saying goes, naagu qabiil ma leh. lol. and at the end of the day ubadku waa isaaq, which then means more somaliland patriots, which would then lead to our recognintion, so maha ina adeer? lol

You can sleep now, thinking that one less isaaq girl is not stolen by cadhow.  tongue

Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by warrior101: 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2012
I have seen thousands of Somali students live and i gotta say this people are full of $hit and scum... Dirty plunks... Sorry my Somali friend i am not honored to meet you online (NL) but you are most welcome because i'm sure NL' owner needs you... bingo
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Africa4Power: 1:26am On Jan 29, 2013
Hello Fellow African Sisters & Brothers,

I am a proud somali sister and just because I take pride in my culture does not mean that I must put down my fellow sisters and brothers. I have confidence in my country, culture and fellow Africans. I dream of the day when Africa will unite and stand tall and proud.

I came across this website by complete chance and then had the misfortune of readying this post!!!!!!

Please note that NOT all somalia's share the views of these uneducated, self hating and ignorant fools calling themselves somalis. They are not even human beings, putting out vile statements and then having the audacity to claim all somalis feel the same. NO WE DON'T.

My west African sisters are beautiful period, Soul, Face, hair and body.

The idea of what is beautiful, skin tone, hair is a White mans idea planted in the minds of the weak. If the uneducated, self racist fools on here actually observed the affairs of the world they would see that Whites are forever trying to imitate black people TAN, MUSIC ... ETC

I have meet many fellow African sisters & brothers at school or work and I have always got to dispel this view that the few 'ignorant' have put forward. It makes me so MAD!!!!!

Somali have a very closed cultural stand when it comes to integrating with the rest of the world, THIS IS TRUE. But can you say that your parents or grandparents do not want you to continue there blood line?? For me its a nice thing to have, but i think we should adopt all the kids with no parents first!

Also we are closed off from the world for a number of reasons that have nothing to do with the way another country looks!!!! They include;

- By nature we are nomads, like to stick within tribes (you would be surprised that some somalis don't marry others based on tribe)
- We have not been in multi cultural environments for very long and still waiting for the war to end so we can return home.

At the end of the day we all come from MAMA AFRICA. Once upon a time all of African used to join us for Sporting games that we held.

Respect, Peace and love
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Naima00: 2:49am On Jun 15, 2013
For those of you feeling it necessary to insult Somali people because someone has insulted your people you just as bad as. them. If some troll wants to create chaos and bad blood between Somali's and other Africans then they should be ignored, not given the importance that you are giving them. These idiots don't represent my people. Myself and other Somali's I know are respectful loving people and I'm very disheartened by some of the posts I have read hear today from Nigerians.
!
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by deipiero10: 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
[quote author=Elyas post=8058102]@ragdolls, Dude if we gona compare who's poorer in Africa I assure you Nigeria with its 150 mill and corruption can b on the high rankings, Somalis are not known to be beggers, I invite you to go to Minneapolis, Toronto and London to observe Somalis, You piece of a Bantu woman, [/quote
loool I've lived in London and 90% of Somalis are on benefits. Dem beggars lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Is Light In Your Area? / Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms / Baby Soup In China [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.