Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom (25032 Views)

Kidnapped Bauchi Traditional Ruler, Alhaji Garba Badamasi Found Dead / Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula / EFCC Arraigns Businessman For N50m Bitcoin Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by favor914: 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
superior1:
Under Buhari, kidnapping became a recognized and institutional means of income for men of the underworld
Maybe you lacked intellect comprehension & just came of age in 2015?, kidnapping in Nigeria started in the Niger Delta under Obasanjo (pdp) in 2005, President Buhari is only trying to contain the demon created by those hypocrites.
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Fulmigati: 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
Northerners and kidnapping are like 5 & 6.
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by favor914: 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
Fulmigati:
Northerners and kidnapping are like 5 & 6.
No different from Southern Nigeria, look inwards first, Charity they say begins @ Home.
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by TruthHurts1(m): 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
Kidnapping thrives when it is dominated by a particular ethnic group and the dullard in chief turns a blind eye to the criminal activities of this ethnic group which emboldens them to act with impunity and carry out even more crimes.

If they think they can export their criminal behaviour down South, then their blood will be used to fertilise the same farmlands that their cattle is destroying. Sunday Igboho is just a tip of the iceberg.

favor914:
Kidnapping thrives in Nigeria because of ignorant people like you? What does the President have to do with kidnapping?, kidnapping is solved by information to law enforcement not by magic, when Hypocrite wicked individuals like you see evil happening & keep quiet so as to purport to blame someone else is the problem, from your words you don’t even love yourself, let alone your neighbor, people that kidnap are they ghost, do they not dwell amongst whatever host community they find themselves? Will they not go & buy cigarettes & matches from the small village store?

Our wickedness in Nigeria to fellow Nigerians hidden under the cloak of religion is what is destroying us.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by favor914: 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Kidnapping thrives when it is dominated by a particular ethnic group and the dullard in chief turns a blind eye to the criminal activities of this ethnic group which emboldens them to act with impunity and carry out even more crimes.

If they think they can export their criminal behaviour down South, then their blood will be used to fertilise the same farmlands that their cattle is destroying. Sunday Igboho is just a tip of the iceberg.

Will it be fair to then say that Igbos are number 1 for kidnapping in Southern Nigeria? Evans the Billionaire Kidnapper & his gang comes to mind? I had a friend who was killed my Kidnappers in Owerri a couple of years ago as he was driving out his house on a visit from Lagos State, After all said and done it was his relatives that planned the fatal attack.
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by TruthHurts1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
The difference is that Governors of Eastern States are not making excuses for Evans and other kidnappers. The FULL ANUS who is occupying Aso Rock is the chief sponsor and Grand Patron of Miyetti Allah and he has always sympathised with Islamic extremist groups.

favor914:
Will it be fair to then say that Igbos are number 1 for kidnapping in Southern Nigeria? Evans the Billionaire Kidnapper & his gang comes to mind? I had a friend who was killed my Kidnappers in Owerri a couple of years ago as he was driving out his house on a visit from Lagos State, After all said and done it was his relatives that planned the fatal attack.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Kidnapping is now getting profitable everyday,
I hope you are not thinking what I'm thinking
So U Want To Indulge In It?

Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Harmlesspill(m): 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
Until the north apologizes to us for choosing Buhari, then the nemesis ..... They just knew that the invited bees and it's quite OK to know that whoever that invites bees should also be ready to dance without good rhythm (ugly dance) There are no two options.
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by ShootThemAll(m): 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
It's a pity, but just shout Sai! Baba! 4+4 they will release you.

North should learn how to deal with insecurity. They voted for change and they are getting it, till 2023. E far o grin
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by favor914: 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
TruthHurts1:

Hypocrisy is your problem, you are no different from the so called kidnappers you are purporting to condemn. Just imagine the rubbish statement “ Sunday igboho is just a tip of the Iceberg”? Which iceberg is there in Oyo State Nigeria? Who is Sunny Igboho?
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by TruthHurts1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
Who is Sunday Igboho? Go and ask your FULL ANSU brethren in Ibarapa, Oyo State who can't sleep at night because they are having nightmares about him! grin Eventually there will be a million Sunday Igbohos and that is when the fun and games will really begin.

favor914:
Hypocrisy is your problem, you are no different from the so called kidnappers you are purporting to condemn. Just imagine the rubbish statement “ Sunday igboho is just a tip of the Iceberg”? Which iceberg is there in Oyo State Nigeria? Who is Sunny Igboho?
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by favor914: 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
TruthHurts1:
The difference is that Governors of Eastern States are not making excuses for Evans and other kidnappers. The FULL ANUS who is occupying Aso Rock is the chief sponsor and Grand Patron of Miyetti Allah and he has always sympathised with Islamic extremist groups.

Like I said earlier you were probably still infant minded during the days of PDP & will be consumed by your ignoramus hypocrisy ? & you are most def right the truth does really hurt, get your facts right next time.

https://www.nairaland.com/4594674/throwback-miyetti-allah-names-jonathan
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by mechanics(m): 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
Eyah, I pray he will be released, those people are just criminals.
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by favor914: 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Who is Sunday Igboho? Go and ask your FULL ANSU brethren in Ibarapa, Oyo State who can't sleep at night because they are having nightmares about him! grin Eventually there will be a million Sunday Igbohos and that is when the fun and games will really begin.

Village Boy, Oyo State headquarter of skull mining ritual activities? I don’t involve myself in low life rug rat local politics.
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by superior1: 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
Maybe you lacked intellect comprehension & just came of age in 2015?, kidnapping in Nigeria started in the Niger Delta under Obasanjo (pdp) in 2005, President Buhari is only trying to contain the demon created by those hypocrites.

Ask your Dad, he should be willing to do the comparative analysis in your local language for your enlightenment.
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by favor914: 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
superior1:

Ask your Dad, he should be willing to do the comparative analysis in your local language for your enlightenment.
Nigeria’s problems has nothing to do with local language, your mind is so ethic bigoted for you to see the bigger picture, we have too many indigenous dialects in Nigeria English is the recognized language of Nigeria.
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by philos(m): 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
And someone would open his/her mouth and argue with me when I say that this country is a FAILED STATE!!!
All indices point to this glaring fact.
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by favor914: 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
philos:
And someone would open his/her mouth and argue with me when I say that this country is a FAILED STATE!!!
All indices point to this glaring fact.
Maybe to you in your living room & mind, but when you go into the real world of Nigeria & you see people still building houses & buying new cars, acquiring wealth for the future, I could only but conclude that only a lazy person who can’t find his way to the city makes such assertions. Nigeria was deemed failed when you were born into it, but life has still moved on.

Just imagine telling a Caucasian that the richest black person in the world comes from a failed state, he will be on his way there with a one way ticket, there has to be boundless opportunities there.
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Kidnapping is now getting profitable everyday,
I hope you are not thinking what I'm thinking

so the police and the military is now so impotent people

imagine this people audacity
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by TruthHurts1(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
When he starts mining FULL ANUS heads you will suddenly become very interested! grin grin The real rug rats who pack themselves like sardines in 911 trucks and come down South to eat from our dustbins are terrified of Sunday Igboho grin grin grin

favor914:
Village Boy, Oyo State headquarter of skull mining ritual activities? I don’t involve myself in low life rug rat local politics.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by TruthHurts1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
Isn't it funny? grin grin This low IQ, low moral standard, licker of dog vomit is confirming everything I said! So when Goodluck Jonathan was a patron of Miyetti Allah they knew how to behave themsevles, but when the brain dead dullard became president they suddenly started feeling that they have arrived and they can do whatever they want? Thank goodness for Goodluck Jonathan!

favor914:
Like I said earlier you were probably still infant minded during the days of PDP & will be consumed by your ignoramus hypocrisy ? & you are most def right the truth does really hurt, get your facts right next time.

https://www.nairaland.com/4594674/throwback-miyetti-allah-names-jonathan
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by tonyson010(m): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nigeria is gradually turning to war zone. Some people are busy using kidnapping to source money and buy ammunition. While the Government will keep playing politics.

Guns and bullets are being bought in large quantities........soon the war will start and the country will turn to
another Afghanistan
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Ahmad62(m): 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
TruthHurts1:
grin grin grin Look at this poor low life suffering from "sifia pains" Who is behind the kidnaps, rapes and murders? Is it not your fellow low lifes from aboki land? Please continue to suffer your poverty, wretchedness, insecurity and hunger while we in the South enjoy ourselves at your expense. After all some animals are bred for the purpose of entertaining human beings. grin

Keep barking bro
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by superior1: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
Nigeria’s problems has nothing to do with local language, your mind is so ethic bigoted for you to see the bigger picture, we have too many indigenous dialects in Nigeria English is the recognized language of Nigeria.

I am banking If your Dad explains in your local language, you will understand better. “Under Buhari, kidnapping became a major hustle plus all the established maladies afflicting Nigeria”
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
onthehill:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/bauchi-principal-begs-gov-from-captivity-pleads-for-n50m-payment/%3famp=1

this is heart breaking

see how wicked people operate

government, police chai
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by TruthHurts1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
You mean barking like all followers of fake prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW)? grin grin grin

Ahmad62:

Keep barking bro
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by ogbonti: 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
fa4oteejay:
God have mercy on this principal very pathetic

insecurity in our land GOD take control.

Is Lagos safe from kidnapping?
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Ahmad62(m): 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
TruthHurts1:
You mean barking like all followers of fake prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW)? grin grin grin

I'm not saying anything to you bro... I was raised up well and was sent to school guess what? I was taught not to mock one's religion... Can't say the same for you.. Cheers
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by banio: 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
Draslo:
It's almost like the country is getting worse daily

The country is getting terribly worse by the day

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by philos(m): 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
Maybe to you in your living room & mind, but when you go into the real world of Nigeria & you see people still building houses & buying new cars, acquiring wealth for the future, I could only but conclude that only a lazy person who can’t find his way to the city makes such assertions. Nigeria was deemed failed when you were born into it, but life has still moved on.

Just imagine telling a Caucasian that the richest black person in the world comes from a failed state, he will be on his way there with a one way ticket, there has to be boundless opportunities there.

May be because you have a means of benefitting from the obvious decay, you seem to be comfortable with the status quo. The essence of the government, which is a social contract is to strive for the welfare of the greatest number of the inhabitants.
Your satisfied that one man is the richest black in the world, while his brothers and sisters are living in abject poverty and penury without basic necessities of life, is a betrayal of your abysmal myopism.
Any government that watches the society degenerate to the Hobbesian state of nature, where man is a wolf to his fellow man, is a government that oversees a FAILED STATE!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by incogni2o: 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Everybody dies one day. I would not want my family to suffer financially in a bid to save me. After all, there's no assurance that I would be released even if they did come up with the ransom. So my family ends up losing the breadwinner, and have to start from a negative financial position at the same time. Double loss. My life is not as important as my family's future.

I know I might reconsider this position if I was in the actual position of being tortured and about to be killed, but I will still expect my family to stand firm. No ransom. Life goes on. My wife will remarry and my kids will use what I left behind to finish their education and run the business. That is best.

You are a courageous Man, and I sincerely appreciate you.

But Bro, Please if you are in the situation and you can afford, The best advice is to Pay.

Money and Inheritance that on the long run will be spent, more so if your children aren't prudent or well trained.

The Family you are leaving behind, Have you trained them and put thier foot on the right path first, even if, children still need their Dad around.

YOUR LIFE DOES NOT SUBSTITUTE YOUR FAMILY'S FUTURE

Please don't turn yourself to movie Hero oh I beg, real life is different.

If it is eternal Life you are dieing for now, I understand.

I Hope the Kidnappers can take the 200K and release the Man and also, Ammend thier ways.

Nigeria is tough on us all.
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by TruthHurts1(m): 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mockery is given where it is deserved. And noone deserves it more than the pedophile child rapist fake prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW)

Ahmad62:

I'm not saying anything to you bro... I was raised up well and was sent to school guess what? I was taught not to mock one's religion... Can't say the same for you.. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos / Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces / Why My Husband Sold Our First Son –wife (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.