Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom (25031 Views)

Kidnapped Bauchi Traditional Ruler, Alhaji Garba Badamasi Found Dead / Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula / EFCC Arraigns Businessman For N50m Bitcoin Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
incogni2o:

You are a courageous Man, and I sincerely appreciate you.

But Bro, Please if you are in the situation and you can afford, The best advice is to Pay.

Money and Inheritance that on the long run will be spent, more so if your children aren't prudent or well trained.

The Family you are leaving behind, Have you trained them and put thier foot on the right path first, even if, children still need their Dad around.

YOUR LIFE DOES NOT SUBSTITUTE YOUR FAMILY'S FUTURE

Please don't turn yourself to movie Hero oh I beg, real life is different.

If it is eternal Life you are dieing for now, I understand.

I Hope the Kidnappers can take the 200K and release the Man and also, Ammend thier ways.

Nigeria is tough on us all.

I am not sure about the courageous part. I'll probably cry and beg and plead if I'm actually there, but I can only pray that my family will stand firm. There is no assurance that I'll be released even if I pay. It is not worth taking the double or nothing risk. My wife will surely marry someone who will be a good dad to my kids. I'm sure that I trained her well.

And it is not just because of my family, but look at the big picture. If the government prosecuted those who paid ransom, and no one ends up paying ransom, the kidnappers would realise this, and there would be zero kidnapping within a very short time. This is why I admire the policy of countries like Israel, which does not negotiate with kidnappers or terrorists.
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by emmaitive(m): 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
Good for them, when they were shouting sai baba them never know
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by incogni2o: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

I am not sure about the courageous part. I'll probably cry and beg and plead if I'm actually there, but I can only pray that my family will stand firm. There is no assurance that I'll be released even if I pay. It is not worth taking the double or nothing risk. My wife will surely marry someone who will be a good dad to my kids. I'm sure that I trained her well.

And it is not just because of my family, but look at the big picture. If the government prosecuted those who paid ransom, and no one ends up paying ransom, the kidnappers would realise this, and there would be zero kidnapping within a very short time. This is why I admire the policy of countries like Israel, which does not negotiate with kidnappers or terrorists.

You are countering yourself Bro. Sorry i thought you were brave.

Is it a fake cry you'll be crying, or how will you cry the "Dont release any money" cry.

I pray you don't die with the feeling of your Family betraying you.

Kidnappers will definitely release you once you dont discover thier secret and some ransom is negotiated and paid. Unless they are hired assasins.

On the other hand apart from the fact that Nigeria is not Israel, are the supposed terrorists on Israel soil as they are on our land here?

I guess you're somehow naive.
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
incogni2o:

You are countering yourself Bro. Sorry i thought you were brave.

Is it a fake cry you'll be crying, or how will you cry the "Dont release any money" cry.

No. Anyone who tells you he's brave is either dumb or a braggart. At that point I'll probably be really pleading for my life, but my wife and siblings are already aware of my position, if such an event does occur; that they must not pay anything; no matter how much I beg over the phone. Because I don't know what I will be forced to say then. I do like to think that when I'm facing machetes and guns I'll be defiant and brave, but I can't be sure. That is why I've already left instructions for my family; especially since I travel a lot to farms and other rural areas. It's not bravery, it's practicality.

incogni2o:

I pray you don't die with the feeling of your Family betraying you.

I will only feel they've betrayed me if they beggar my children to pay a ransom. I'll feel really angry if they pay and I'm released; and everyone in my family knows that I would hate it. I expect my family to be firm even if I'm not, at that point.

incogni2o:

Kidnappers will definitely release you once you dont discover thier secret and some ransom is negotiated and paid. Unless they are hired assasins.

They oftentimes kill their victims after payment. They may fear getting caught while dropping the victim off. I don't know what all their reasons are.

incogni2o:

On the other hand apart from the fact that Nigeria is not Israel, are the supposed terrorists on Israel soil as they are on our land here?

I guess you're somehow naive.

Kidnappers are the same everywhere. In Israel, they know that they will not get any money (by government policy) if they kidnap, so they don't even attempt it. They would either get caught, or they'll kill their victim and still end up with nothing to show for their attempt. They have no chance of getting payment. That is a good policy. I wish it would be implemented here. It would be a sad loss for the victims, but eventually, the would be kidnappers will learn that it is not profitable and stop wasting their energy.
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by incogni2o: 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

No. Anyone who tells you he's brave is either dumb or a braggart. At that point I'll probably be really pleading for my life, but my wife and siblings are already aware of my position, if such an event does occur; that they must not pay anything; no matter how much I beg over the phone. Because I don't know what I will be forced to say then. I do like to think that when I'm facing machetes and guns I'll be defiant and brave, but I can't be sure. That is why I've already left instructions for my family; especially since I travel a lot to farms and other rural areas. It's not bravery, it's practicality.

So this means you are Pleading for your Life in other to be released, there is no point Pleading when you already know they'll Kill you even if you Pay, on the other hand, I don't understand how you'll have money and be Pleading, Plead for what and on what grounds. Your Wife would be lying all along right?

I will only feel they've betrayed me if they beggar my children to pay a ransom. I'll feel really angry if they pay and I'm released; and everyone in my family knows that I would hate it. I expect my family to be firm even if I'm not, at that point.[quote]

You are joking right?

Just know that if your wife obeys what you have said before then, She doesn't really love you and she is more or less after her selfish interests. Do you have a Will by the way? Who will take care of the Kids, Your Farm, Pay rent?

They oftentimes kill their victims after payment. They may fear getting caught while dropping the victim off. I don't know what all their reasons are.

This is wrong,

Kidnappers are the same everywhere. In Israel, they know that they will not get any money (by government policy) if they kidnap, so they don't even attempt it. They would either get caught, or they'll kill their victim and still end up with nothing to show for their attempt. They have no chance of getting payment. That is a good policy. I wish it would be implemented here. It would be a sad loss for the victims, but eventually, the would be kidnappers will learn that it is not profitable and stop wasting their energy.

Countries don't pay randsom doesn't mean they don't negotiate.
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
incogni2o:

So this means you are Pleading for your Life in other to be released, there is no point Pleading when you already know they'll Kill you even if you Pay, on the other hand, I don't understand how you'll have money and be Pleading, Plead for what and on what grounds. Your Wife would be lying all along right?

I can plead outwardly, but inwardly, I wouldn't want them to pay.
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by incogni2o: 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

I can plead outwardly, but inwardly, I wouldn't want them to pay.

Chiken face Style grin grin grin
The same way I handle LASTMA officials, Mind you, I also don't give Bribe.

Anyways, your life is more precious than money.
And Your Family needs you.

Although I can't say if Nigeria needs you shaa grin
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by akanbiaa(m): 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
Gokoyer0:
These imbeciles fulani once kidnapped my friend last year and we all knew what we went through. Just pray you don't experience this kidnapping stuff among your family and friends.
The lifeless president has made security situation worse in Nigeria.
Honestly, 2023 is still very far.
Exactly, it is a very bad experience and I pray none of us experience such and the kidnappers are very heartless and cold blooded that they ask for amount they know the person and his family cannot get and even if they can get it will likely turn them to very poor people that might begin begging for survival so I think since the kidnappers see getting bolder the government should legalize private use of gun(while travelling such that each park will have a police outpost where passengers can have at least a loaded pistol with that if they encounter any kidnappers it will be fire for fire and am sure the kidnappers will now be more scared of attacking any travelling vehicle, if the vehicle reaches destination they passengers should submit the weapons to the police outpost in the park of the town they are travelling to, or better still just make guns available and cheaper and proper biometric to capture owners of such guns, hopefully I pray it does not reach this level before the menace of kidnapping is curbed.
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by akanbiaa(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

I will only feel they've betrayed me if they beggar my children to pay a ransom. I'll feel really angry if they pay and I'm released; and everyone in my family knows that I would hate it. I expect my family to be firm even if I'm not, at that point.

The problem is that they seem to be blood thirsty and derive pleasure in killing their innocent unarmed victims.
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by UwaMmebii(m): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
incogni2o:

Chiken face Style grin grin grin
The same way I handle LASTMA officials, Mind you, I also don't give Bribe.

Anyways, your life is more precious than money.
And Your Family needs you.

Although I can't say if Nigeria needs you shaa grin

Life is only more precious than money to the owner of the life, not others around him. People forget. Life goes on. Always. I've seen a case where a family friend beggared his family due to an illness, they spent millions on surgeries and dialysis and whatnots. In the end he still died. Towards the end, everyone was wishing he'd die already. Life being more important than money was a mere sentimental, and meaningless platitude at that point, I guess.
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by incogni2o: 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Life is not more precious than money to the owner of the life, not others around him. People forget. Life goes on. Always. I've seen a case where a family friend beggared his family due to an illness, they spent millions on surgeries and dialysis and whatnots. In the end he still died. Towards the end, everyone was wishing he'd die already. Life being more important than money was a mere sentimental, and meaningless platitude at that point, I guess.

To the bolded, Seems you are even tired Bro, I'll advice you go become an evangelist in one of this muslim or communist countries.

Asper you Friend, It is a totally different scenerio,

I bet you Doctors also already know the chances.

If you were sure yould be dead, I understand.

But in the other case, Please don't give up.
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
incogni2o:

To the bolded, Seems you are even tired Bro, I'll advice you go become an evangelist in one of this muslim or communist countries.

Asper you Friend, It is a totally different scenerio,

I bet you Doctors also already know the chances.

If you were sure yould be dead, I understand.

But in the other case, Please don't give up.

I'm not tired. Just practical minded. Why fight the inevitable?
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Gaint50: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
Watch and see how the hired liars who are working for the dullard on this forum will come and say this is a lie. But in any event I'm a firm believer in letting people suffer for the consequences of their stupid decisions. As long as herdsmen kidnapping and banditry keeps happening in the North, it is a welcome occurrence.
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Speakright79(m): 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Heart breaking story. Unfortunately this is only one out of numerous others that happened in the past and are happening now in many parts of this country. All I can say is that these are the signs of our times and the results of our choices (voting for worthless thrash as our leaders).

May God have mercy on the innocent people who have to suffer so horribly.
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by dederocs(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
Kidnapping is getting to easy, this is encouraging others to join.
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by MickzyDonald: 1:07am On Jan 29, 2021
apatuku:
you better stop thinking of going into kidnapping business grin grin
But it will be highly profitable as a side hustle na, maybe i should start from you sef grin
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by MickzyDonald: 1:08am On Jan 29, 2021
extol1:

i am thinking about it
How do we go about it, lets plan BUHARI
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by MickzyDonald: 1:08am On Jan 29, 2021
Hoelujohn:

Na panti you dey dance skelewu go be dat
I'm coming for you
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by MickzyDonald: 1:09am On Jan 29, 2021
Elzakzaky:

If dem arrest you now, you will say Buhari is wicked. Foolish somebody
When last did you use a toothpaste bro grin
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by MickzyDonald: 1:10am On Jan 29, 2021
valenu:
if u finally make up ur mind. Don come to do it in the south east oo, ESN owns the bush oo
At all, maybe north, I'm still eyeing BUHARI
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by MickzyDonald: 1:10am On Jan 29, 2021
IMASTEX:

We are already
Let's work on Plan A, BUHARI
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by MickzyDonald: 1:11am On Jan 29, 2021
Truvel:
So U Want To Indulge In It?
I haven't given it a final thought grin I'll need to ask some police men
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Coolgent(m): 7:18am On Jan 29, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Watch and see how the hired liars who are working for the dullard on this forum will come and say this is a lie. But in any event I'm a firm believer in letting people suffer for the consequences of their stupid decisions. As long as herdsmen kidnapping and banditry keeps happening in the North, it is a welcome occurrence.
This menace will not consume north alone, if you knew what's cooking you will surely wet your pant.
Fight them together or else your so called safe home may be their abode
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Coolgent(m): 7:20am On Jan 29, 2021
Fulani are the most wicked tribe on earth.
undecided
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by TruthHurts1(m): 7:25am On Jan 29, 2021
All I have to do is drive the criminal herdsmen out of my state and normalcy will return. Destroying farms, kidnapping and raping is Fulani herdsmen behaviour. We don't behave like that in Ondo State.

Coolgent:

This menace will not consume north alone, if you knew what's cooking you will surely wet your pant.
Fight them together or else your so called safe home may be their abode
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Elzakzaky: 7:51am On Jan 29, 2021
MickzyDonald:

When last did you use a toothpaste bro grin
Kontinu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why My Husband Sold Our First Son –wife (photos) / Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos / Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.