Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Buhari, If You Win A Single Ward In South West, I Am Not Seanet02! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, If You Win A Single Ward In South West, I Am Not Seanet02! (851 Views)

Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB / Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ / Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, If You Win A Single Ward In South West, I Am Not Seanet02! by seanet02: 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2011
Aisa2, Jarus,mukina nd seun i have watched how you have been manipulating this forum to your own advantage. You are proclaiming Buhari as the New saint and the new Mandela, okay, if Buhari win a single ward in South West you can all place a Permanent Ban on Me. It is a Promise and i seldom fail to fulfill my PROMISES!!!
Watch Out
Re: Buhari, If You Win A Single Ward In South West, I Am Not Seanet02! by MAYOWAAK: 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2011
seanet02:

Aisa2, Jarus,mukina nd seun i have watched how you have been manipulating this forum to your own advantage. You are proclaiming Buhari as the New saint and the new Mandela, okay, if Buhari win a single ward in South West you can all place a Permanent Ban on Me. It is a Promise and i seldom fail to fulfill my PROMISES!!!
Watch Out

General Muhammadu Buhari's popularity is scaring the PDP stiff! It's a known fact just measuring by the expenses being incurred by many PDP agencies - Coalition for Transparency and Integrity, Gbagi Foundation, Integrity Vanguard e.t.c. that have been doing negative campaigns in the dailies. General Muhammadu Buhari will certainly win many votes, b, ut he is bound to lose some interesting votes.

GMB will lose in the South East!

While I have many good natured South East Friends and brothers, it's a known fact that South East votes normally go to the highest bidder. In this wise, we know that PDP can not be outbid. Like the old adage expects "they can't be living in River Niger and washing their hands with spittle". I expect GMB to lose in the South East. He will surely have some votes, of intellectuals, corporates and thinkers, he would also have the votes of the nomadic Hausa communities who are present in every state of Nigeria in unbelievable proportions. He would however lose in the South East.

GMB will lose in the South South!

This is only natural and purely based on sentiments - "He's our son, let him do it". Those who think deeply though may be apt to ask for what he has achieved in the last 12yrs of being an office holder. They will ask and wonder why Bayelsa ranks highest in unemployment rate, and why the state is in debt. Not many will ask though, so GMB will lose in South South. Again he will win the votes of elites, he will win of the Hausa/Fulani communities, he will also win with a number of business men. Overall however he is likely to lose in South South.

GMB will lose some votes in South West!

ACN has a stronghold in the southwest, mostly with uneducated minds who only need to be told the logo of who to vote for. These votes will go to ACN all the way. GMB will however win a lot of significant votes in the South West - the voting Hausa community is about 20% of the voting population, the intellectuals as demonstrated by online polls (Channels, 234Next, e.t.c.) will go majorly towards Buhari, and a lot of people that have been reached by the volunteer force will vote Buhari.

GMB will lose some votes to the events of 1984!

He would likely lose the votes of the family of the jailed journalists. The family of the drug trafficking trio who got killed and many individuals who were on the wrong side of the law. He would however win the votes of every honest and disciplined Nigerian who can remember his term as the best thing that happened to Nigeria!

With all these votes that General Muhammadu Buhari will lose, how can he win?

Oh, I'm quite sure he's winning. I bought my flight ticket for the inauguration already, and the only reason I'm going to watch it is because it will be historical to watch Buhari-Bakare 2011 become a reality! What is required to win, is the ability to lose in 24 states + FCT but not lose to score below 25% and then to win overall. In other words, get 25% in 24 states + FCT and win overall. Can Buhari achieve that? Quite easily!

In the North where Buhari will win with Landslide victory there are 40.2 million registered voters. Buhari only needs to score winning percentages here (the types he was recorded to have won on the allegedly rigged elections of 2007) and balance it with 25% of South West to deliver majority votes, and the rest is Victory! All you need to do is go to the villages in the north and you'll see that a merger is not required.

Many have been bordered why GMB is not wasting too much time in the South East, quite easily he loves and respects them as demonstrated by choosing South East VPs two times already, but he knows the South East lacks political structures and unity of voice. South South? Why will you take all from a man, and then take his own family, it's good to at least leave something for him. If you study trends, you'll have observed that by October 2010 the Goodluck Jonathan ticket was at an all time high, and Buhari was a non starter. Between then and now, the trends have headed in opposite directions. It's like in the words of John the Baptist, Goodluck must decrease and Buhari Increase. With one extra week added, the land is sliding steeper!
Re: Buhari, If You Win A Single Ward In South West, I Am Not Seanet02! by timbuktwo: 11:50pm On Apr 04, 2011
seanet02:

Aisa2, Jarus,mukina nd seun i have watched how you have been[b] manipulating this forum to your own advantage.[/b] You are proclaiming Buhari as the New saint and the new Mandela, okay, if Buhari win a single ward in South West you can all place a Permanent Ban on Me. It is a Promise and i seldom fail to fulfill my PROMISES!!!
Watch Out

why do people take this forum so seriously?? it's not as if it will have ANY BEARING WHATSOEVER on the elections. you do realise that, right?
Re: Buhari, If You Win A Single Ward In South West, I Am Not Seanet02! by MaiSuya(m): 12:11am On Apr 05, 2011
@OP you seem to forget that SEun is pro GEJ (abi he don cahnge?)
Re: Buhari, If You Win A Single Ward In South West, I Am Not Seanet02! by Chyz2: 12:32am On Apr 05, 2011
MAYOWAAK:

General Muhammadu Buhari's popularity is scaring the PDP stiff! It's a known fact just measuring by the expenses being incurred by many PDP agencies - Coalition for Transparency and Integrity, Gbagi Foundation, Integrity Vanguard e.t.c. that have been doing negative campaigns in the dailies. General Muhammadu Buhari will certainly win many votes, b, ut he is bound to lose some interesting votes.

While I have many good natured South East Friends and brothers, it's a known fact that South East votes normally go to the highest bidder. In this wise, we know that PDP can not be outbid. Like the old adage expects "they can't be living in River Niger and washing their hands with spittle". I expect GMB to lose in the South East. He will surely have some votes, of intellectuals, corporates and thinkers, he would also have the votes of the nomadic Hausa communities who are present in every state of Nigeria in unbelievable proportions. He would however lose in the South East.

This is only natural and purely based on sentiments - "He's our son, let him do it". Those who think deeply though may be apt to ask for what he has achieved in the last 12yrs of being an office holder. They will ask and wonder why Bayelsa ranks highest in unemployment rate, and why the state is in debt. Not many will ask though, so GMB will lose in South South. Again he will win the votes of elites, he will win of the Hausa/Fulani communities, he will also win with a number of business men. Overall however he is likely to lose in South South.

ACN has a stronghold in the southwest, mostly with uneducated minds who only need to be told the logo of who to vote for. These votes will go to ACN all the way. GMB will however win a lot of significant votes in the South West - the voting Hausa community is about 20% of the voting population, the intellectuals as demonstrated by online polls (Channels, 234Next, e.t.c.) will go majorly towards Buhari, and a lot of people that have been reached by the volunteer force will vote Buhari.

He would likely lose the votes of the family of the jailed journalists. The family of the drug trafficking trio who got killed and many individuals who were on the wrong side of the law. He would however win the votes of every honest and disciplined Nigerian who can remember his term as the best thing that happened to Nigeria!

Oh, I'm quite sure he's winning. I bought my flight ticket for the inauguration already, and the only reason I'm going to watch it is because it will be historical to watch Buhari-Bakare 2011 become a reality! What is required to win, is the ability to lose in 24 states + FCT but not lose to score below 25% and then to win overall. In other words, get 25% in 24 states + FCT and win overall. Can Buhari achieve that? Quite easily!

In the North where Buhari will win with Landslide victory there are 40.2 million registered voters. Buhari only needs to score winning percentages here (the types he was recorded to have won on the allegedly rigged elections of 2007) and balance it with 25% of South West to deliver majority votes, and the rest is Victory! All you need to do is go to the villages in the north and you'll see that a merger is not required.

Many have been bordered why GMB is not wasting too much time in the South East, quite easily he loves and respects them as demonstrated by choosing South East VPs two times already, but he knows the South East lacks political structures and unity of voice. South South? Why will you take all from a man, and then take his own family, it's good to at least leave something for him. If you study trends, you'll have observed that by October 2010 the Goodluck Jonathan ticket was at an all time high, and Buhari was a non starter. Between then and now, the trends have headed in opposite directions. It's like in the words of John the Baptist, Goodluck must decrease and Buhari Increase. With one extra week added, the land is sliding steeper!

I laugh laugh at your pea-brain analysis. You think just like a northerner. Rule out the out the SE and SS in any vote for Buhari. Also you have forgotten that we Igbos are in multi-millions up north and our votes will go to GEJ wink. For you to think the SW will vote for Ribadu all the way, even mostly, you are a fool. You must have no connection there whatsoever. And your claim of the "North" voting all for buhari is nonsense. You can cancel out the middle-belt for that one. Even with the rigging, by signing up illegals and children in the north, you will still fail.

I also laugh at the 40.2 million people in the north,that north you are talking about must not be in nigeria. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Buhari, If You Win A Single Ward In South West, I Am Not Seanet02! by recoome(m): 12:53am On Apr 05, 2011
keep living in fools paradise-becos SE decided 2 support somone 4rm d old eastern & their in-law,their votes are now 4 highest bidders?which SE intellectual will vote 4 GMB,what did he do in d SE or is GMB now an intellectual?is it the same igbo pple that hate the north after the whole biafra saga? So SS pple decide 2 support GEJ & they become sentimental? But core north support 4 buhari is not sentimental? If u want 2 know GEJ achievement go 2 bayelsa nd ask, where dd u see dat bayelsa is highest in unemployment?how much exactly is bayelsa owing?so SS elites will vote 4 GMB becos of what?how many fulanis are in the SE/SS?so GMB is now business friendly even after he ruind businesses when in power, is that why he'll get business pple's votes? So SW pple are now uneducated becos GMB is losing election? How will GMB win significant votes in the SW? How many prominent SW politicians are behind him? So u say that hausa constitute 20% of the SW population, lets take lagos as a case study if hausa's constitute 20% nd igbos constitute 43%, then yorubas are now in the minority with 37%!, u talked about online voting polls that were voted by pple abroad that do not know whats on ground! So buhari's money laundery & unjust execution & jailing is now the best thing that has happened 2 Nigeria? BTW, when u talk of buhari's northern support, its limited 2 the core north(NW/NE) and not NC, GEJ is d candidate of the NC, The NC pple are tired of fulani invasion, which will be royally endorsed by buhari, PLS wake up 4rm ur slumber!
Re: Buhari, If You Win A Single Ward In South West, I Am Not Seanet02! by juman(m): 1:18am On Apr 05, 2011
Say Jonathan/Sambo team

Sai Jonathan/Sambo team
Re: Buhari, If You Win A Single Ward In South West, I Am Not Seanet02! by OAM4J: 3:10am On Apr 05, 2011
seanet02:

Watch Out

last time I checked, Seun said he is supporting Dr Lucky 'Incompetent' Jonathan.

Mukina has no stake in this election, cos she is not a Nigerian.

And Buhari doesn't need to win any ward in SW to be president, he only needs to score 25% of the total votes in each SW state. And He is poised to get that and more.
Re: Buhari, If You Win A Single Ward In South West, I Am Not Seanet02! by OAM4J: 3:16am On Apr 05, 2011
MAYOWAAK:

You are so right, I wanted to say you dont need to tell them, but then I realized that they are too dumb to know and understand, even when the facts are so obvious. Good analysis!
Re: Buhari, If You Win A Single Ward In South West, I Am Not Seanet02! by Nobody: 3:19am On Apr 05, 2011
@Seanet02

Hope you dont mind me calling you "omo ale" after Buhari gets your state's vote.
Re: Buhari, If You Win A Single Ward In South West, I Am Not Seanet02! by EzeUche(m): 3:22am On Apr 05, 2011
I am glad to see a person from the SW fear Buhari just as much as me in the East.

Sadly, some members of my family are in support of Buhari. cry
Re: Buhari, If You Win A Single Ward In South West, I Am Not Seanet02! by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 05, 2011
EzeUche:

I am glad to see a person from the SW [b]fear [/b]Buhari just as much as me in the East.

Sadly, some members of my family are in support of Buhari. cry

Later you'll say you dont fear the Fulanis.

I believe Seanet's own emotion is hate/strong dislike.
Re: Buhari, If You Win A Single Ward In South West, I Am Not Seanet02! by EzeUche(m): 3:29am On Apr 05, 2011
^^^

I don't fear any Fulani. My fear come from his views on business. He is not good for business or investment. Goodluck is better. That is a proper Igbo man's fear. Something that can interfere with his livelihood.
Re: Buhari, If You Win A Single Ward In South West, I Am Not Seanet02! by OAM4J: 3:31am On Apr 05, 2011
EzeUche:

I am glad to see a person from the SW fear Buhari just as much as me in the East.

Sadly, some members of my family are in support of Buhari.  cry

Why are you afraid of Buhari? He is not coming in as a military head of state, you know.

And no one can change Nigeria from a secular state, 10 million Buharis cannot do it even if they want to.

And Buhari has said it repeatedly that religion is not part of his agenda for Nigeria.
Re: Buhari, If You Win A Single Ward In South West, I Am Not Seanet02! by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 05, 2011
EzeUche:

^^^

I don't fear any Fulani. My fear come from his views on business. He is not good for business or investment. Goodluck is better. That is a proper Igbo man's fear. Something that can interfere with his livelihood.

So that's your MAIN reason you're Pro-GEJ?

If not, name the basic ones.
Re: Buhari, If You Win A Single Ward In South West, I Am Not Seanet02! by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 05, 2011
OAM4J:

Why are you afraid of Buhari? He is not coming in as a military head of state, you know.

And no one can change Nigeria from a secular state, 10 million Buharis cannot do it even if they want to.

And Buhari has said it repeatedly that religion is not part of his agenda for Nigeria.

I believe we should focus more on Sambo who is a Muslim and has supported Sharia.

Why do we not hear anything from Sambo sef? He's too quiet and inactive for my liking.
Re: Buhari, If You Win A Single Ward In South West, I Am Not Seanet02! by EzeUche(m): 3:34am On Apr 05, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

So that's your MAIN reason you're Pro-GEJ?

If not, name the basic ones.

My main reason why I support GEJ is because I want someone who has the best chances of fixing the problems within the Niger Delta. He is best suited to do that than Buhari. He will not be quick to use force like Abacha or Obasanjo when dealing with his own people.
Re: Buhari, If You Win A Single Ward In South West, I Am Not Seanet02! by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 05, 2011
EzeUche:

My main reason why I support GEJ is because I want someone who has the best chances of fixing the problems within the Niger Delta. He is best suited to do that than Buhari. He will not be quick to use force like Abacha or Obasanjo when dealing with his own people.

Are you sure?

Has he used any force against the ND militants during their recent parades? Talkless of "quick" lol
Re: Buhari, If You Win A Single Ward In South West, I Am Not Seanet02! by EzeUche(m): 3:37am On Apr 05, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Are you sure?

Has he used any force against the ND militants during their recent parades? Talkless of "quick" lol

He has used force in some instances, but the level of violence that could be seen under Obasanjo and Yar'Adua's tenure was horrible.
Re: Buhari, If You Win A Single Ward In South West, I Am Not Seanet02! by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 05, 2011
EzeUche:

He has used force in some instances, but the level of violence that could be seen under Obasanjo and Yar'Adua's tenure was horrible.
When has he used violence and how quick was his rxn? Correct me, I'm a bit behind on Nigeria's news lately.

You hope he adopts OBJ and Y'ardua's level of violence, but yet you think their (O and Y) level of violence was horrible. I'm lost.
Re: Buhari, If You Win A Single Ward In South West, I Am Not Seanet02! by EzeUche(m): 3:42am On Apr 05, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

When has he used violence and how quick was his rxn? Correct me, I'm a bit behind on Nigeria's news lately.

You hope he adopts OBJ and Y'ardua's level of violence, but yet you think their (O and Y) level of violence was horrible. I'm lost.

I meant to say he has used violence, but it nothing compared to what was seen under Yar'Adua or Obsasanjo.
Re: Buhari, If You Win A Single Ward In South West, I Am Not Seanet02! by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 05, 2011
EzeUche:

I meant to say he has used violence, but it nothing compared to what was seen under Yar'Adua or Obsasanjo.
Oh ok. So can you please give me an instance when he reacted quickly/ promptly with violence against the ND?
Re: Buhari, If You Win A Single Ward In South West, I Am Not Seanet02! by seanet02: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2011
Anybody Remember this thread? I have been vindicated!!
Re: Buhari, If You Win A Single Ward In South West, I Am Not Seanet02! by Lagosboy: 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2011
Did you see Buharis name in any ballot paper on Saturday? Why not wait till next week before jumping up in joy
Re: Buhari, If You Win A Single Ward In South West, I Am Not Seanet02! by OAM4J: 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2011
besides no one told him Buhari will win any ward outrightly, Buhari is only looking for 25% total vote castes in each of the 6 SW states.

(1) (Reply)

Roasted Human Parts: New Trick To Winning Election In Northern Nigeria / Gbenga Olawepo Is Not ‘working’ For Anybody / Acn And Cpc Worn Almost All The Seat In Nas Election,gej Is Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.