Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

#SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) (91003 Views)

Blac Chyna Exposes Her Curves As She Takes Part In The Silhouette Challenge / The Silhouette Challenge And The Unnecessary Hype / #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 29, 2021
Shortyyy:

Online harlots, yet you use their videos to self-service. Hypocrites everywhere.

Hypocrites!!!!!
I'm not moved one bit by those ladies tits and Ass
Wanking is for boys and Simps
I use them to entertain myself and prepare my mind to taste the real deal( life pussies )

4 Likes

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by Shortyyy(f): 6:00am On Jan 29, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Hypocrites!!!!!
I'm not moved one bit by those ladies tits and Ass
Wanking is for boys and Simps
I use them to entertain myself and prepare my mind to taste the real deal( life pursues )

Oh please keep quiet. You sound so confused.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 29, 2021
Shortyyy:

Oh please keep quiet. You sound so confused.

Shortyyy hope you are not a feminist?

1 Like

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by TheVictim01(m): 6:17am On Jan 29, 2021
Me sef shock.
Godada:
shocked

You mean you used up 13gig watching shadows of naked women.......the future truly belongs to the female
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by MedicH: 6:30am On Jan 29, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

They are making money at what cost?
They won't be young forever

Will you be young forever?
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 29, 2021
When are the ladies here going to do theirs? I am waiting.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 29, 2021
MedicH:

Will you be young forever?

No
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 6:37am On Jan 29, 2021
dairykidd:

This is all they're good for... that first girl on glasses tho can kill a man cheesy

Guys have started inverting the colours and exposing the real nudes from the videos on Twitter

Seriously shocked
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by GeneralPula: 6:48am On Jan 29, 2021
pocohantas:

Please which one is Onlyfans? I saw guys teaching how to remove the filter. Guys are not smiling o.

Sometimes I go dey wonder if them get family. After uploading the video, when the likes and comments are over- what next? Also, is there anything for the founders of these challenges? Do they get paid? angry

The only people getting paid out of this are owners of ;
Tiktok
Facebook
Instagram

These hoess are just being used one way or the other..

4 Likes

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 29, 2021
1Sharon:

Seriously shocked
This one is scared. cheesy

1 Like

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by Enceladus(m): 6:53am On Jan 29, 2021
How is this shite a challenge? Our world is gradually being dominated by perverted boys and low self esteem girls.

1 Like

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by mosdii(m): 6:59am On Jan 29, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by Offpoint1: 7:13am On Jan 29, 2021
Time to hack into phone galleries and get unfiltered versions.

Let me rush to my dark web Russian friend.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by bigjackass: 7:21am On Jan 29, 2021
dairykidd:

This is all they're good for... that first girl on glasses tho can kill a man cheesy

Guys have started inverting the colours and exposing the real nudes from the videos on Twitter
I'm happy about that. Maybe this will help the foolish girls get sense

4 Likes

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by bluefilm: 7:31am On Jan 29, 2021
Draslo:
The Silhouette Challenge Is Taking Over The Internet

The Silhouette Challenge is all about stripping naked under a filter.

The challenge which started on TikTok has spread like wildfire across virtually every social media including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc. Currently there are about 5 million videos of women doing the challenge. So, if you want to spend time watching it, ensure you know your limit because you can't watch everything. I wasted about 13GB before I came to my senses.

Put your hand on my shouuuulder! grin

Watch some here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDkv6kePv94

13GB?

Chai... Oga you are a true son of Lair Mohammed.

You don't need any DNA test to prove it.

2 Likes

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by ec0malchemist(m): 7:31am On Jan 29, 2021
lol, the internet has been agog fam.

Let me teach you how to import gadgets from US and sell here in Nigeria with offer up and letgo accounts for free
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by Chatbot1234: 7:33am On Jan 29, 2021
mamaafrik:
Trust me people,they will give you the Nigerian version soon

you're not on twitter, we have it already grin
it is amazing.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by bukatyne(f): 7:33am On Jan 29, 2021
Godada:
shocked

You mean you used up 13gig watching shadows of naked women.......the future truly belongs to the female

cheesy grin
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by Chinny024(f): 7:35am On Jan 29, 2021
Naked kee...
End time children.. God forbid bad thing.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by Chatbot1234: 7:35am On Jan 29, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

aha bros, because of small play, abeg oh

1 Like

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 29, 2021
Immorality challenge

Repent all, Jesus loves you

2 Likes

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by Okoroawusa: 7:37am On Jan 29, 2021
Abeg who help me see any...

Mi ori nkankan!!

Modified: Why are there too many females on this thread?
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by elmagnifico411(m): 7:37am On Jan 29, 2021
Stupid 'challenge' everywhere . I don't know what they're challenging. Everytime, this wan challenge, that Ena challenge. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by Eriokanmi: 7:38am On Jan 29, 2021
Blacks always known for sleazy stuffs. Where are science challenge, new discovery challenge, business challenge, inventions challenge, etc,?

Na wah oo.

3 Likes

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by bukatyne(f): 7:38am On Jan 29, 2021
Sterope:
It is going to get stupider and stupider. They will blame everyone but themselves and throw in the conspiracy of policing women like we don't police men too. They are already using the 'consent logic' to shame men who are trying to remove the filter sefcheesy

We are too comfortable, that is the only reason. Sometimes I don't blame older generations when they come for us.

Too much comfort creates weak men & women.

5 Likes

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by realstars: 7:39am On Jan 29, 2021
Hell Fire.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by bukatyne(f): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

5th wave Feminist
Sex positive Feminist
Slut movement Feminist
Anti body shaming Feminist

Has it gotten to 5th wave? cheesy
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by chronique(m): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2021
Women of this era are always at the forefront of immoral acts and behaviors. You just wonder how their brains work.

3 Likes

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by poweredcom(m): 7:41am On Jan 29, 2021
These ladies are all American hoes

2 Likes

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by obstead200(m): 7:42am On Jan 29, 2021
Godada:
shocked

I won't spend 13KB watching that nonsense
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by Zooposki(f): 7:42am On Jan 29, 2021
Draslo:

I was looking hoping to see someone I know. The future belongs to the female but they're all doing this challenge to get approval from men. You don't know what you're talking about.

Women compete with other women. Everything a woman does is to impress other women. Never men. Take note.

1 Like

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) by Sagay212: 7:44am On Jan 29, 2021
NiRfreak:
This is how some people invite succubus and incubus to be straffing them at night and in their dream...Later dey will be looking for pastors to deliver Dem. Afowo fa

Rubbish yarns!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe / Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.