Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa (21170 Views)

Northern Group Withdraws Quit Notice Issued To Igbos / Igboho: Falana Lambasts DSS Over "Nocturnal Coup" / Why It Will Be Difficult To Arrest Sunday Igboho – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
Oga Femi should go n sit down joor.
If only Yorubas can be United like d fulanis
We could have bin far ahead where we are....
Even if a fulani man is wrong his brother will never condemn him openly.......
How many of u noticed dis year January is very fast unlike pass Januarys dat will look like 2months
A sign dat d end is near,
REPENT NOW

Femi Falana was right only if the rulers of this entity called Nigeria are lawful and are not nepotistic like those we have in the helms of affairs. If they were not as useless as they are, Sunday Igboho could be said to be wrong. But in a situation like this where kidnappers are on rampage and the government turns deaf ear to the cries of the populace, Sunday Igboho's statement is on point because our law that states that any tribe can live and aquire properties in any state of Nigeria also gives the citizens the right to defend their lives at the face of danger which the Fulaniheadlessmen are perpetrating.

I hereby declare Femi Falana wrong and Sunday Igboho right.

Court!

I arise.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by oyeb15: 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
Fulani-falana

The names are similar.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
oyeb15:
Fulani-falana

The names are similar.

grin

You mean Femi Fulania?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by Alejobs: 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
In the midst of many wrong, one wrong is not wronger......Hey people, I sell solar laptop powerbank....more than 10 hours guaranteed
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by oyeb15: 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

grin

You mean Femi Fulania?

Yes. Femi Fulania. Nice one.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by evans4luv: 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
chai!!! Them don bribe this one to betray him people, i swear e no go better for apc and their evil supporters
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by Onepeople: 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
Falana one of the most useless lawyers in this part of the world, double face idiot,the same idiot supported the removal of ihedioha, by quoting his inconsistent section of the constitution.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by Farid24224(m): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
Spectacular decision!!!

Instead of getting every Fulani nomad from the community because you can't tell if they are all involved in a crime which they aren't....

And he surely doesn't have the right to force them out of the community, not even the federal government...
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by opemite: 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
Law ko, law ni. This one is still quoting a corrupted constitution. Nonsense.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by Balkan(m): 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
kennieG:
I'm just disappointed
who appointed you before
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by InvertedHammer: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/01/28/sunday-igboho-falana-condemns-quit-notice-issued-to-fulani-herdsmen-in-ibarapa/
/
I find it funny that Falana is talking about law--a term that is alien to the Fulani marauders. What has LAW done about the killings, kidnapping and rape by the Fulani in the SW region?

/
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by nengibo: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
It is of note that No single Fulani man has condemned the kidnapping and killings going on across the country
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
Oga Femi should go n sit down joor.
If only Yorubas can be United like d fulanis
We could have bin far ahead where we are....
Even if a fulani man is wrong his brother will never condemn him openly.......
How many of u noticed dis year January is very fast unlike pass Januarys dat will look like 2months
A sign dat d end is near,
REPENT NOW
When there is money, time moves fast!

Ask those who hardly eat a meal/day and here them say this January is like ten years for them!

If things are moving fine, time doesn't bother anyone, but when everywhere sour.........!!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by InvertedHammer: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/01/28/sunday-igboho-falana-condemns-quit-notice-issued-to-fulani-herdsmen-in-ibarapa/
/
I find it funny that Falana is talking about law--a term that is alien to the Fulani marauders. What has LAW done about the killings, kidnapping and rape by the Fulani in the SW region? Every time Fulani people are tackled, the apologists start talking about law and order. Let them preach the same law and order to the herdsmen first. What Sunday is doing is termed action and reaction.

/

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by Omezif(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
Even falana knew that nothing will make fulani herdsmen leave hence the need of saying this.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
What is wrong is wrong, true, Igboho lacked the legal backing to evict the criminal Sarki, but where have the law enforcement agencies been over the years that Fula criminals blazed a trail of blood across the entire country?

What Falana has failed to condemn is the incessant killings, rapes and robberies being perpetrated by nomadic Fula herders nationwide. What the Fula are, indeed what they've made themselves to be is something unique to them alone in the entire west African sub-region. And desperate times call for desperate measures.

If the APC government turn a blind eye & allow chaos envelope the entire nation like they've done on the fringes of the savannah belt, the natives will resort to self-help, casting their lot with unlikely heroes such as Sunday Igboho.

It's called expediency. Or natural justice.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by Bhol28: 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
Truth is bitter.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by Pat081: 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
Uncle Femi is sick sorry to say that if sunday is wrong he shuld b at his back so far they are for south west ,i love lgbo people they will b at his back nt against him
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by sulaak(m): 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
lalasticlala:

Femi Falana you are correct if were living in a civilised country where the laws of the land are respected, but a country like Nigeria where there are no security agencies to protect indigenes from Fulani's herdsmen and terrorist the people have no choice but to ask the Fulani's to quit.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by banio: 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
Bhol28:
Truth is bitter.

What an EXCELLENT BRILLIANT LEGAL LUMINARY.

Femi Falana is JUST SO RIGHT.

Just that he is right from the WRONG DIRECTION.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by Neyomickey1: 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
Even though he might be right under law but sometimes the best option is to keep quiet ...
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by ALARAPE22(m): 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
This is simple and understanding. the man said according to Nigeria Constitution not making the statement or condemning the so call Igboho action but he backed it up with Nigeria Constitution which say every citizens of Nigeria can leave anywhere in the country. We don't blame the condition but condemning the person that quote the Constitution. We are just deceiving ourselves. There is a place called Tunga in Nasarawa state, Awe local government. I have privileged to went there during my service year, Ibo, Yoruba and many other tribes are living there with this so call Fulanis and there is no problem. and they are very accommodating and peaceful. someone can't just decide on his behalf and said a citizen like his or her own should vacate any community without proper confrontation.... let us reason. I pity some people blaming some Governor over the situation......And we should always remember that some of our relatives or families are living in another state too.....
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by Damseldammie(f): 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
I would have said falana should stop spraying his mouth anyhow but talk is cheap

Meanwhile, Yoruba will say “fálànà gbó tìre” ( falana mind your business)
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by Excelento(m): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
Falana Son will soon be kidnap,
then, he will know the score.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by davidadenrele: 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
Aaaah!!! Yoruba!!....yoruba!! ronu ooooo!! Nnmandi Kanu supported his own even in the face of treat, to his life and his people, Shekaru didn't back down from boko haram, despite many of his follower been killed, but my yoruba people we are never united to support our own what is our problem are we under a curse?? to always betray and remain loyal to own kindred who did we offend, we backbite, backstab, pull our self down for no just cause hmmn SMH are we sure we will be able to actualized oduduwa republic this way i doubt it, as for uncle femi falana he who sold his kindred cheaply will not buy with at a ransom a word is enough for a wise.

It's well.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by waveskaaya(m): 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
Let them kidnap your son,then you know what's going on..rasclat
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by lagosrd: 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
When they kidnap you, section 43 will not save you. Law us made for man AMD not man does the law. Don't let us behave like zombie.

One thing people fail to realize is that Fulanis say the people perpetrating this evil are borooro people. Where are they, are they Nigerians if not what are they doing here
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by zuru101(m): 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
We the Yoruba's can't blame you falanaaaa if one of your family I mean first Born infact all your children has been in that situation we all knew what you will do don't let me se e e pe fun you baba oooo le
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by Coinbased: 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
oh
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by hotwax: 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
Oga falana, Tinubu kobo kobo begger. There are fulani lawyers. Have u seen them going against their tribe.

A typical yoruba man is snitch. I know my people.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by MummyD2020(f): 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
humilitypays:
Yoruba people are not like Igbos that are not united. Yorubas are very united, they only speak one voice, says Nairaland Association of Yoruba Youths, Ijebu Ode ati Ikirun branch angry

Uncalled for. Out of contest, total rubbish. U know why? Nothing concerns the ibos on this thread. Except the ibos just makes you feel threatened. Oga face the topic
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by Yesboss0009: 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
[quote author=WILLuKPquiet post=98530845]
grin
You mean Femi Fulania? [/quote must you quote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tambuwal Lists Criteria For Nigeria’s Next President / Ifeanyi Kalu: NAF Denies Air Force Vehicle Crushed Lagos Artist To Death / Orubebe: FG Drops Bribery Charges Against Ex-Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.