Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa (21190 Views)

Northern Group Withdraws Quit Notice Issued To Igbos / Igboho: Falana Lambasts DSS Over "Nocturnal Coup" / Why It Will Be Difficult To Arrest Sunday Igboho – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by MummyD2020(f): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
joelbooks:

South East ke?

They are so used to wishing the region bad but it keeps backfiring
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by MummyD2020(f): 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
davidadenrele:

Aaaah!!! Yoruba!!....yoruba!! ronu ooooo!! Nnmandi Kanu supported his own even in the face of treat, to his life and his people, Shekaru didn't back down from boko haram, despite many of his follower been killed, but my yoruba people we are never united to support our own what is our problem are we under a curse?? to always betray and remain loyal to own kindred who did we offend, we backbite, backstab, pull our self down for no just cause hmmn SMH are we sure we will be able to actualized oduduwa republic this way i doubt it, as for uncle femi falana he who sold his kindred cheaply will not buy with at a ransom a word is enough for a wise.

It's well.

Bitter truth
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by Funkeshuga(m): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
Fulani herdsmen will soon attack you, even your convoy won't be able to save you by then

we are talking about human lives, this ediot is talking about constitution that had retrogress this country far below in development

Thunda from above fire Femi falana there. useless man

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by Regex: 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
jojofola:
Falana should rest.
One thing I have noticed with Yorba Elders.
They do not like to see a young person in position when they are available. That envy is generational.

I don't know if it cuts for other tribes.

You apparently have not seen "Ohaneze ndi Igbo" behave same way.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by ajl: 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
Falana cannot read again? Igboho only said he was in Ibarapa to flush out criminal fulanis. With my own ears I heard say he is not targeting law abiding Fulanis. Ask the governor and FG what they have been doing after numerous please from Ibarapa citizens for govt to come save them. You are wrong on this, so far the same constitution is not offering protection to ordinary citizens.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
I smile when I see men who knew how Nigeria was created, what it was created for and what Nigeria stands for starts talking about law as if Nigeria is a lawful entity like every naturally created nation. Nigeria was artificially created and that's why they will keep riding you all for their personal interest
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by Ekaka1(m): 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
[quote author=lalasticlala post=98529781]

https://dailypost.ng/2021/01/28/sunday-igboho-falana-condemns-quit-notice-issued-to-fulani-herdsmen-in-ibarapa/[/quote

The campaign of the human rights community is that if you are born in a place, or you have lived for not less than ten years in any part of the country, you should be considered an indigene and be entitled to all the rights and privileges of the so-called indigenes of the state. So, for me, there is no way I can embrace anyone who has given quit notice to any group of people.]

Interesting....and you did not dare spew this rubbish when the Oba Rilwan Akiolu gave his ultimatum to "non indigenes" of Lagos state over Elections and NOT even the carnage and continuos heinous crimes perpretrsted by Fulani heardsmen in that region and across middle belt and southern Nigeria against poor, unsuspecting and innocent Citizens in their own homeland...

Sunday Igboho was only reacting based on the exigencies of the moment....if people like you(and you really like to be heard...you can be annoying too) had pressured the police to look into the killings in that region perhaps they won't have killed all those natives...the Dr from US, the pregnant woman, the rapes, the kidnap of the Oba's Son...and other natives for ransomes...haaaa.....Sor Falana....ema beru Olorun naah.....haba!!
Sunday igboho may not be a learned gentlemen like you, he may not be a SAN like you or as educated not be as polished as you but you can't fault a man PUSHED TO THE WALL!!
I am waiting to hear you condemn the torching of His house by unscrupulous elements since "two wrongs don't make a right" but I am an Engineer...a Fellow of the Nigerian Society of Engineers...(FNSE), so mathematically, sometimes the product of two wrongs(-) can make a right(+) because they cancel out....odabo sir!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by DonroxyII: 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

To what end? Inflaming an already inflamed situation with bigoted rhetorics will not save us as a nation.
Femi Falana doesn't understand... an Hausa/Fulani Lawyer will never respond negatively to Fulani killing a Southerner...

Lol !!

Too many Businessmen... Femi was right but at this point he is wrong !!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by Ekaka1(m): 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Femi Falana was right only if the rulers of this entity called Nigeria are lawful and are not nepotistic like those we have in the helms of affairs. If they were not as useless as they are, Sunday Igboho could be said to be wrong. But in a situation like this where kidnappers are on rampage and the government turns deaf ear to the cries of the populace, Sunday Igboho's statement is on point because our law that states that any tribe can live and aquire properties in any state of Nigeria also gives the citizens the right to defend their lives at the face of danger which the Fulaniheadlessmen are perpetrating.

I hereby declare Femi Falana wrong and Sunday Igboho right.

Court!

I arise.
Thank you, the fact that Femi is only waking up to recognize that law and have not shouted to the high heavens in the face of all this heardsmen wahala until Sunday Igboho's action leaves one with a lot of ponderings....
I have noticed that the man is bored with regular cases...he likes cases where he can be noticed..
This is all about him projecting...I Sabi pass and NOT necessarily about Yzoruba nation IMHO

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by ivolt: 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
morgstreme:

You have comprehension issues...
You are being considered for the Darwin gala. At least, Falana has connect to protect himself.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by TheGift: 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
I just realised that Falana, kinda rhymes with Fulani... #Fulana #Hahaha grin
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by Mankitbod(m): 12:43am On Jan 29, 2021
In as much as I respect the rule of law. Mr Falana failed to acknowledge the reality[ not a fact] that the situation at hand right now is on red emergency alert!
The sword of the law right now on security challenges is so blunt that lives are being wasted.
Law proceedings in Nigeria at the moment is a soft medication of drugs and probably injections which one will have to be patient before its effect will have its full course.
Mr Falana, the situation right now is emergency approach. We are talking about non challant loss of lives and properties by some challatans who does not have value for anyone.
What do we do? If we will need to war to get peace, I think it worth the trial. Enough of these Air conditioner comfort zone talks. This is about unjust blood shedding Mr lawyer. Rule of law is weak docile and truncated right now by the powers that be. Think brother. Think. No more killings of the yoruba. Think think think.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by calcal: 1:24am On Jan 29, 2021
kennieG:
I'm just disappointed

I am not disappointed because my Yoruba people's education most lacks substance.

He will die soon!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by Abdulsaddiq: 5:33am On Jan 29, 2021
Almost everyone is happy with Sunday’s actions
But whenever Fulani will retaliate , hope him fit withstand am?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by morgstreme: 5:33am On Jan 29, 2021
ivolt:

You are being considered for the Darwin gala. At least, Falana has connect to protect himself.

Society's urchins like you "mirror" themselves over everything..

FALANA doesn't need protection from anything..

Get some exposure!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by seunayantokun(m): 6:46am On Jan 29, 2021
That is the law. Sunday said the criminal elements were asked to leave. He added that at the time he visited, some Fulani were there in Ibarapa and nobody troubled them. The avalanche of evidence presented against the seriki of Fulani at meeting with CP Onadeko, Makinde, etc was too overwhelming. Igboho and his people didn't kill seriki and his people suspected of killing, raping, kidnapping, etc their hosts. They only rooted them out to create sufficient awareness

His ultimatum was illegal but Igboho and his people know what they are doing. They didn't do anything until the governments, the police, the military, etc had all failed. Now, having done well, it's time for him to rest so that we see what FG and
relevant state governments do next.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by moskush1(m): 7:37am On Jan 29, 2021
Section 43 every citizen can live anywhere and acquire properties, what about selling alcohol in Kano?? see how our constitution has been jettison to suit individuals selfish interest
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by moskush1(m): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2021
Abdulsaddiq:
Almost everyone is happy with Sunday’s actions
But whenever Fulani will retaliate , hope him fit withstand am?

keep quite co-terrorist, Fulani cannot do anything, if not for the government that gave them the immunity who are they and what fraction do they constitute in this country
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by Tonitoniton(m): 10:13am On Jan 29, 2021
it is obvious that yoruba can never be free from their fulani masters. it is quit unfortunate.

As long as Tinubu and his likes remains yoruba leaders just forget yoruba liberation from fulani grip.

The other part of the south should learn and watch out for them.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by nogragra: 11:22am On Jan 29, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/01/28/sunday-igboho-falana-condemns-quit-notice-issued-to-fulani-herdsmen-in-ibarapa/
These are the things about yoruba stupid learned people. People kill, maim and destroy properties of your people with impunity. Yet you come here to rant baldadash about stupid legality. The numbskull must point to me who has been killed by igboho. Why do yorubas want to be benevolent over nothing but displease themselves to please inconsequential people. The existential danger to all yoruba people lie with bastards in their midst, pronto.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by snoopanddre(m): 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
jojofola:
Falana should rest.
One thing I have noticed with Yorba Elders.
They do not like to see a young person in position when they are available. That envy is generational.

I don't know if it cuts for other tribes.
I sensed envy too, thank u for voicing this out.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by rafcrown(m): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
THE REAL YORUBAS ARE TIRED OF THE NEFARIOUS ACTIVITIES OF FULANIS ON OUR FATHERS LAND
NOBODY WILL SEND THEM AWAY,BUT THEY WILL RUN AWAY WITH OR WITHOUT THEIR COWS.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by deeva2: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
ayenale1:
Is it not the same constitution that condemns killing and how many fulani herdsmen have been convicted of killing innocent citizens...

I TIRE OOO
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by deeva2: 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
FALANA FALL HANDS ON THIS..........SO DISAPPOINTING
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by Truflexunits(m): 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author=TempleHouse post=98530412]
Already, Nepotism is already accepted as a way of life in Nigeria, afterall Buhari cabinets is 68% Fulanis in a country of 200 million.

And what about Governor who refused to accept a woman married to an indigene as Chief Judge ........... it’s pathetic my brother, the so called leaders in these country are not leading by example instead they open they eyes of the youths to corruption because the fraudulent ones received glory while the loyal ones are as the dullards. May God save us
Re: Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa by ivolt: 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
morgstreme:

Society's urchins like you "mirror" themselves over everything..

FALANA doesn't need protection from anything..

Get some exposure!
I don't expect you to know how people like Falana handle security from your remote village.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel / Abiola Pictured With Babangida And Mandela / Stop Disrespecting Buhari, Nigerian Government Warns Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.