Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases (34966 Views)

Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors / Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by money121(m): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2021
Ok
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by InaNla(f): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2021
Great!
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by Maskyy(m): 11:17am On Jan 29, 2021
And what if I create a verified PayPal account that send and receive for you. Or get you a USA permanent number.
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by Crimrburster: 11:18am On Jan 29, 2021
supportnija:
This ICC FUNNY, AMERICA killed General Quasem Soleimani , when was ICC useless people.
soleimani was a Terrorist, like your father, buhari. Death to the terrorists
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by pooozeee(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by Alpasuno(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2021
Buratai in particular must be dealt with severely
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 29, 2021
Not just words please.

It should be backed with some actions.

Once he manages to enter,Lai Mohammad follows suit.
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 29, 2021
Na so.
That fool called burantanshi and his cohorts will be used as scapegoats.
And it is a welcome development cheesy

supportnija:
This ICC FUNNY, AMERICA killed General Quasem Soleimani , when was ICC useless people.
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by lakesider(m): 11:21am On Jan 29, 2021
Lol... Nigeria and been happy about the downfall of thier enemy. Na una dey make Bloggers rich
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by Mccullum: 11:21am On Jan 29, 2021
toothless ICC that can summon any one from some countries while it is very easy for them to rush onto the affairs of third world countries.

I don't blame them any way but I blame countries that were signatories to the court that is partial instead of being impartial.
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by Crimrburster: 11:21am On Jan 29, 2021
Quinstravs:
For the Canadian work visa, We have the 2years and the 4years working visa, The 2years goes for 650thousand while the 4years goes for 1Million naira, Requirements are, international passport, insurance for travel, police clearance and your bank statement of account, For a start, we will have to verify from your passport page to check if you are eligible for the offer, eligibility in the sense that, we are to verify to see if you're free of crime and your passport is still valid, my service charge is to be paid when visa is out and issued,you will only have to come up with your documentation fee of 48thousand for the job slot; because we process our visas in such a way that there are readily available jobs for our clients before they proceed to their desired country so they don’t get stranded when they get there. That’s the essence of the slot.
48k? It's scam. Don't collect kobo before the visa is out then we will take you serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by culcat(m): 11:21am On Jan 29, 2021
Buratai right now

2 Likes

Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by linearity: 11:22am On Jan 29, 2021
supportnija:

America is not a signatory to ICC and as such, the court does not have any jurisdiction to try American citizens.

Nigeria on the other hand is a signatory, so the rules of engagement are different.
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by onuman: 11:23am On Jan 29, 2021
helinues:
grin grin

Another jokes
Until you become the next victim of extrajudicial murders by Fulani-controlled Armed Forces of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by Elbinawi: 11:27am On Jan 29, 2021
1873Days
Since the inhuman #ZariaGenocide by wicked mass murderer tyrant @MBuhari: @IntlCrimCourt

548 men murdered
297 women murdered
193 children murdered
23 pregnant women murdered
39 Shia families wiped out 4rm existence

#FreeZakzaky
#FreedomForZakzaky
#BuhariObeyCourtOrder

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by Davidnwagu: 11:28am On Jan 29, 2021
Quinstravs:
For the Canadian work visa, We have the 2years and the 4years working visa, The 2years goes for 650thousand while the 4years goes for 1Million naira, Requirements are, international passport, insurance for travel, police clearance and your bank statement of account, For a start, we will have to verify from your passport page to check if you are eligible for the offer, eligibility in the sense that, we are to verify to see if you're free of crime and your passport is still valid, my service charge is to be paid when visa is out and issued,you will only have to come up with your documentation fee of 48thousand for the job slot; because we process our visas in such a way that there are readily available jobs for our clients before they proceed to their desired country so they don’t get stranded when they get there. That’s the essence of the slot.

Whatapp me on 08028550128
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by Changethechain: 11:29am On Jan 29, 2021
He should not be spared
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by susy6999: 11:30am On Jan 29, 2021
Yeeesss

Justice must be served
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by haryorbarmie83(m): 11:31am On Jan 29, 2021
Run run and run.
charleff512:

HOW CAN WE TRUST THIS NEWLY OPENED ACCOUNT WITH NO TRACK RECORD?
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by Saao(m): 11:31am On Jan 29, 2021
supportnija:
yes a terrorist but those massacre in zaria, South East, lekki shooting, shittes members are unarmed civilians so icc must prosecute them
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 29, 2021
The ICC should first confiscate his Dubai or any properties link to him abroad.He should also be tried for corruption during his time as a director of army procurement.
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by mike404(m): 11:35am On Jan 29, 2021
helinues:
grin grin

Another jokes
CHARLES TAYLOR COMES TO MIND
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by mike404(m): 11:37am On Jan 29, 2021
supportnija:
THIS IS AFRICA, NOT AMERICA
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by Champneys: 11:37am On Jan 29, 2021
Good.
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by mike404(m): 11:38am On Jan 29, 2021
Davidnwagu:

Whatapp me on 08028550128
ANYA SAAAA
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by Hiploko(m): 11:39am On Jan 29, 2021
Quinstravs:
scammer

2 Likes

Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by Cocao(f): 11:39am On Jan 29, 2021
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by iamDrRhymes(m): 11:39am On Jan 29, 2021
Dead on arrival. Nothing will happen! I repeat, nothing will happen!
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by affinity77(m): 11:39am On Jan 29, 2021
Quinstravs:

Dem forbid u from traveling to Canada? Ewu!!!!
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by sniperr007(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2021
supportnija:

America isn't part of ICC.
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by President99: 11:41am On Jan 29, 2021
Tcwork:

Oga are you for or against this country. The military has killed thousands of innocent nigerian. I don't care about America or Iran. I want justice for my people.
I want nigeria to be a safe place not a place where it's military murders it's civilians.
Let American and Iran do whatever they like. My interest is nigeria.
I hate Buratai to the core but Obama killed thousands as well in Libya, Syria etc. George Bush and Tony Blair were even worse! Theyou are complete murderers yet walking free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army / One Way: Soldiers Rant, Fault Arrest Of Errant Colleague / Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.