Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases (34969 Views)

Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors / Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by CSTRR: 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
smith1985:

they denied it , y can't u prove it beyond doubt? when obj massacred odi in bayelsa , what did your ICC do? did obj denied it too? hahaha abeg make we hear word ICC my foot.
OBJ denied it too.

Why do you think the govt is fighting social media.?

You have no clue.

Iran and Russia are currently under heavy international sanctions, and you think Nigeria is too big for that.

I laugh.
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by smith1985(m): 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
CSTRR:

OBJ denied it too.

You have no clue.

Iran and Russia are currently under heavy international sanctions, and you think Nigeria is too big for that.

I laugh.

hahahaha which Russia and Iran is under international sanction? hahaha obj denied what? now I know I am just waiting my time arguing someone who don't know about what has happened and what is currently happening.... hahahah obviously u don't know what u are saying.
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by smith1985(m): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
CSTRR:

OBJ denied it too.

You have no clue.

I laugh.

OBJ denied it too.

You have no clue.

I laugh.[/quote]

hahahaha which Russia and Iran is under international sanction? hahaha obj denied what? now I know I am just waiting my time arguing someone who don't know about what has happened and what is currently happening.... hahahah obviously u don't know what u are saying.
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by CSTRR: 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
smith1985:

You don't know shitt.

Go and play.
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by smith1985(m): 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
CSTRR:

You don't know shitt.

Go and play.

Of course I don't know shit, what is know is fact, shit smell that is y all u know is shit. No wonder, bro enjoy ur shit of an information... plz stop reading information on Facebook, do well to listen to BBC, CNN, aljezeera,fox news, etc stop listening delta television...
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by Elbinawi: 2:53am On Jan 31, 2021
These bloodthirsty Sunni extremists in power in Nigeria are notorious for killing unarmed Civilians using the Nigerian army and police. These Genocidal barbarians created Multiple Shia Mass graves in Kaduna and Kano states.

This is the legacy that the world will remember these Bloodthirsty killers that are worst than #BokoHaram terrorists, their cousins. Tyrant Buhari sent heavily-armed soldiers with Rapid Propelled Grenade (RPG) to attack the house of Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky, a civilian.

Amnesty International reported that the Nigerian army threw grenades into rooms where women and children were seeking refuge. Just imagine this kind of heinous crime that will make BokoHaram terrorists look like Saints.

The Nigerian army attacked the make-shift Clinic in Gyallesu, Zaria, and killed all the injured. Yes, they Murdered all the Patients! Heinous war crimes against humanity.

And some brainless idiots think these Genocidal barbarians will escape punishment for all these heinous crimes against humanity? That will NEVER happen!

The massive shout of "#ICC arrest Buratai" by Nigerians that greeted the sack of that murderous criminal Tukur Buratai underlined the fact that victims of the Saudi-sponsored #ZariaGenocide will get Justice one day.

#FreeZakzaky

#ElbinawiTweets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Dies In Yola / Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot / PDP Not Allowed To Use Stadium In Osun, Davido Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.