Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases (34970 Views)

Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors / Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
Mrcapability7:

how �

Just mail me
I will direct you on how to do it in secs or I do it for you remotely from my end
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
Sweeterthansuga:

How can u do that

Just mail me
I will direct you on how to do it in secs or I do it for you remotely from my end
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by panpan(m): 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nigeria should withdraw its membership from the International Criminal Court (ICC).
We should not allow Nigerians to stand trial in a supposedly international court.
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by subcbouy: 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
supportnija:
This ICC FUNNY, AMERICA killed General Quasem Soleimani , when was ICC useless people.
Why cannot you carry the case to ICC? funny you.
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by excellencyabia1: 1:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
okorogodwin4:
mumu go and do research you better ask Google instead displaying your crude illiteracy here
Thank you sir
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by ramatintin(m): 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
supportnija:
This ICC FUNNY, AMERICA killed General Quasem Soleimani , when was ICC useless people.
America killed a terrorist in soliemani
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by gentledecency: 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
ICC are not doing enough, I hope it will not later swept under the carpet with their delay tactics , bring the perpetrators to book they have killed enough especially in Eastern Nigeria,since ICC step in on #endsars matter, more than 100 days they have not bring out their report, others have done, that's why I like Amnesty international appraoch, they never relent in carrying out their civic responsibilities despite the treat, and challenge from government, they should wake up from their slumber ,people need justice, no human life is more important than the other, I rest my case and still observing with keen interest.
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by Cocao(f): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by smith1985(m): 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
Tcwork:

Oga are you for or against this country. The military has killed thousands of innocent nigerian. I don't care about America or Iran. I want justice for my people.
I want nigeria to be a safe place not a place where it's military murders it's civilians.
Let American and Iran do whatever they like. My interest is nigeria.

were u in exile when obj and TY Danjuma carried out genocide in bayelsa? anyways even ICC know they are just blabbing.. Buratai and co will not be touch the earlier u know this the better for u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by daddymummy(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
supportnija:

ICC is only established to prosecute African and Asian leaders.

American and European leaders are excluded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by od501: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
supportnija:

Are serious right?! No..wait oo... Are u really serious right now?!
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by TemmyT002(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
helinues:
grin grin

Another jokes

Until it is no longer funny.
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by Tcwork: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
smith1985:

were u in exile when obj and TY Danjuma carried out genocide in bayelsa? anyways even ICC know they are just blabbing.. Buratai and co will not be touch the earlier u know this the better for u.

And you think I supported the genocide against the bayelsa people.
I don't know if anything would happen but I am on the side of the nigerian people and anything to make these vagabons pay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by ThatFairGuy1: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:
Please add Sanwo Olu!!!
Because?
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by Coinbased: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
They should be jailed
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by SonOfTheRisingS: 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
Is stupid ICC blind and deaf not to heard and seen what's Nigeria terrorist fulani government are doing to our people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by favor914: 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
supportnija:
Useless IICC, what of all the indiscriminate killings by Oyibos? It is Nigeria that are fighting Terrorism they are looking at? Hypocrites, loud bark no bite.
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by favor914: 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
panpan:
Nigeria should withdraw its membership from the International Criminal Court (ICC).
We should not allow Nigerians to stand trial in a supposedly international court.
Who has ever stood trial from Nigeria? When conflict breaks out in West Africa, UN will start begging Nigeria to help organize troops for the mission, after the mission they will say ICC? Jokers.
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by Mrcapability7: 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
Damiriel:

Just mail me

I just mail you

or you can add WhatsApp on 0706395045

barely check my emails
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by potopotoking: 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
[s]
supportnija:
[/s]
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by CSTRR: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
President99:
I hate Buratai to the core but Obama killed thousands as well in Libya, Syria etc. George Bush and Tony Blair were even worse! Theyou are complete murderers yet walking free
Two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by CSTRR: 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
smith1985:

Charles Taylor is still in prison.

When they declare an "arrest on sight" order across signatory countries all over the world for buratai, you would know they are serious.

When they arrest him, Nigerian army should go and release him.
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by CSTRR: 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
Buratai already know what is up.

I remember him saying in a press conference that he doesn't need to travel out at any time during the heat of the end SARS protest.
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by Forumobserver12(m): 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
supportnija:

We are talking about Nigeria not Iran, besides is the death of General Quasem Soleimani, more important to you than the killing of over 1000 defenceless Nigerians?
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by smith1985(m): 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
CSTRR:

Charles Taylor is still in prison.

When they declare an "arrest on sight" order across signatory countries all over the world for buratai, you would know they are serious.

When they arrest him, Nigerian army should go and release him.

Charles Taylor is in prison cos the govt of the wanted him there....Nigerian politics and ethnoreligion posture will never allow anything to happen to buratai and co ....Nigeria is not Ghana...even ICC knows that.
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by CSTRR: 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
smith1985:

Charles Taylor is in prison cos the govt of the wanted him there....Nigerian politics and ethnoreligion posture will never allow anything to happen to buratai and co ....Nigeria is not Ghana...even ICC knows that.
The ICC wanted him there.

If buratai is arrested by the ICC outside Nigeria, there is absolutely nothing NIgeria can do except provide him a good lawyer.
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by nduxyz(m): 1:48am On Jan 30, 2021
America is not a signatory to the ICC Charter, hence her citizens can't be tried by the ICC.

supportnija:
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by Bakori07: 9:38am On Jan 30, 2021
Burtai is the wicked person, God punish him
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by Sweeterthansuga: 11:27am On Jan 30, 2021
Damiriel:

Just mail me

Just explain
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by smith1985(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
CSTRR:

The ICC wanted him there.

If buratai is arrested by the ICC outside Nigeria, there is absolutely nothing NIgeria can do except provide him a good lawyer.

Buratia will never be touched... take it or leave it...what has ur UK, Canada USA done on ur lekki incidence? you see Buratia look at him very well..no baga will touch him.bye.
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by CSTRR: 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
smith1985:

Buratia will never be touched... take it or leave it...what has ur UK, Canada USA done on ur lekki incidence? you see Buratia look at him very well..no baga will touch him.bye.
But your govt denied ever shooting.
They denied it emphatically.

They should have claimed It with their full chest and see if the international hammer will not fall on them.
Re: ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases by smith1985(m): 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
CSTRR:

But your govt denied ever shooting.
They denied it emphatically.

They should have claimed It with their full chest and see if the international hammer will not fall on them.

they denied it , y can't u prove it beyond doubt? when obj massacred odi in bayelsa , what did your ICC do? did obj denied it too? hahaha abeg make we hear word ICC my foot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Not Allowed To Use Stadium In Osun, Davido Cries Out / One Way: Soldiers Rant, Fault Arrest Of Errant Colleague / DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.