Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Is There Any Superstitious Nairalander To Interpret This To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Superstitious Nairalander To Interpret This To Me (632 Views)

Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone / If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Superstitious Nairalander To Interpret This To Me by scofield114: 11:20am On Jan 29, 2021
for morethan 5 years now almost everyday whenever its 11:11am or pm i always find myself looking at the clock and see the time 11:11 nor matter what i do when its that time i will find myself looking at a clock for any reason even when im working something always come that lead me to check my phone and that 11:11 is what i saw
Re: Is There Any Superstitious Nairalander To Interpret This To Me by MickzyDonald: 11:26am On Jan 29, 2021
This is what they call DHCPQ
But you made yourself addicted to the act that's why its now a must for you to do,no matter where you are you'll always know when it's 11:11 because you've programmed your system to adapt to it
Re: Is There Any Superstitious Nairalander To Interpret This To Me by iHart(m): 11:26am On Jan 29, 2021
Hmm, try to sleep by 10am and see if you will wake up by 11:11am

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Superstitious Nairalander To Interpret This To Me by Bluezy13(m): 11:27am On Jan 29, 2021
Re: Is There Any Superstitious Nairalander To Interpret This To Me by Kingosytex(m): 11:28am On Jan 29, 2021
Call Righteousness2...This is where he is needed.

Come and do justice to this matter.
Re: Is There Any Superstitious Nairalander To Interpret This To Me by Kingosytex(m): 11:29am On Jan 29, 2021
scofield114:
for morethan 5 years now almost everyday whenever its 11:11am or pm i always find myself looking at the clock and see the time 11:11 nor matter what i do when its that time i will find myself looking at a clock for any reason even when im working something always come that lead me to check my phone and that 11:11 is what i saw

Sleep by 10:45am, let me see how will wake up by 11:11am.
Re: Is There Any Superstitious Nairalander To Interpret This To Me by Bluezy13(m): 11:30am On Jan 29, 2021
MickzyDonald:
This is what they call DHCPQ
But you made yourself addicted to the act that's why its now a must for you to do,no matter where you are you'll always know when it's 11:11 because you've programmed your system to adapt to it

Be explicit with veracity.
What is the meaning of DHCPQ ??
Re: Is There Any Superstitious Nairalander To Interpret This To Me by MickzyDonald: 11:32am On Jan 29, 2021
Bluezy13:

Be explicit with veracity.
What is the meaning of DHCPQ ??
The meaning is very complicated,i can't paste it here,it unlike HITV
Re: Is There Any Superstitious Nairalander To Interpret This To Me by UncleHaba22: 11:33am On Jan 29, 2021
I just come read comments gather here grin grin
Re: Is There Any Superstitious Nairalander To Interpret This To Me by Bluezy13(m): 11:38am On Jan 29, 2021
MickzyDonald:

How then do you expect him to understand because I just googled it and nothing informative relating to psychology is found since his phenomenal condition has to do with psycho-physical occurrence.

It is somewhat as good as not commenting.
Re: Is There Any Superstitious Nairalander To Interpret This To Me by Crimrburster: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2021
MickzyDonald:

is has no meaning to what he was asking. If you are sure it has meaning, paste it here otherwise shut up.

Re: Is There Any Superstitious Nairalander To Interpret This To Me by Mrsoft3(m): 11:49am On Jan 29, 2021
Well life is spiritual,and it is not a mistake.

If you are a christian I would like you to cultivate the habit of prayer and meditation at that particular time. There are times have had this type of issue mine was 2:02 and I discern it was time for fellowship with God and it really proved a great result.

For five years you have been called into intimacy,answer the call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Superstitious Nairalander To Interpret This To Me by ambimo(m): 11:50am On Jan 29, 2021
scofield114:
I've experienced something like that too buddy. mine, though, wasn't only 11:11 but it was something like 10:10, 12:12, 09:09 and the likes. The coincidences ended on its own tho.
Re: Is There Any Superstitious Nairalander To Interpret This To Me by Draslo(m): 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
Kingosytex:
Call Righteousness2...This is where he is needed.

Come and do justice to this matter.
Why? This is how many Nigerians continue to wallow in problems. Any small thing, "Go and talk to your pastor about it". You're even doing worse by prescribing this fake pastor
Re: Is There Any Superstitious Nairalander To Interpret This To Me by FalseProphet1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
Your guardian angel is trying to make contact with you, there are evil things the dark forces are planning against you, but your guardian angel wants you to pray, that's why he keeps turning your attention to the clock at that particular time. Next time you stare at the clock and it's that exact time, pray.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Superstitious Nairalander To Interpret This To Me by drips8(m): 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
I've read about something like that, it's called Synchronicity according to Carl Jung. I don't know if you're spiritual or not but he explains that the universe might be sending signs to you. Google Angel Numbers.
Re: Is There Any Superstitious Nairalander To Interpret This To Me by MickzyDonald: 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
Crimrburster:
is has no meaning to what he was asking. If you are sure it has meaning, paste it here otherwise shut up.
You should have guessed I'm joking with the guy
Re: Is There Any Superstitious Nairalander To Interpret This To Me by Crimrburster: 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
MickzyDonald:

You should have guessed I'm joking with the guy
ok sir
Re: Is There Any Superstitious Nairalander To Interpret This To Me by mumumugu(m): 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
It means you will die on November 2021(11/11).

Shey u dey find interpretation. I go out fear for your body
Re: Is There Any Superstitious Nairalander To Interpret This To Me by abidoye21722: 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
:Be explicit with veracity.What is the meaning of DHCPQ ??The meaning is very complicated,i can't paste it here,it unlike HITV
Re: Is There Any Superstitious Nairalander To Interpret This To Me by 17yrnigga: 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
scofield114:

omor no be only youoo me to I'm experiencing this thing very very well

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Prefer To Communicate With People. Calls Or Sms?? / What Are The Websites You Check Everyday? / Update: My Goods Hasn't Arrive Since 9th December 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.