Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware (38504 Views)

Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / A Guy Throws His Girlfriend A Surprise Proposal After Faking A Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by caruzo(m): 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
What a unique way to propose to one's heart and lover ❤ ♥ � �. She was told by her friend that she fainted and she rushed to the hotel that her friend was and didn't code that when one faints, he or she is is supposed to be rushed to the hospital. On getting there she was led to a different room that was not prepared with the WILL YOU MARRY ME PAPARAZI.She was surprised first of all..

To cut the long story short, she was led to the arranged room to meet one of the special and lovely question to be asked pasted on the wall and dramatised with a gentleman on one of his knees on the ground ❤ � and with a ring � ❤ in the air..the rest was history as one of her fingers collected something Monadikous and Thisavroused. (Unique Treasure).

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
Yes I will.. cry cry grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by Goldbw122(m): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
Congratulation

8 Likes

Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by Double0h7(f): 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Congratulations lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by posty56: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
I don't know why people try to make scene during proposal,this thing you have done somebody has done it hundred million times ,is cringey ,well congrats to you and your future wife,hope the marriage last.

227 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by Egbonbobo: 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Congratulations_ your brain dey work! grin

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by Totilopussylick(m): 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
The lady has better leg kiss

Very good for Jackie Chan style wink

You can hang it anywhere you want and it will remain there till you are finished.

143 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by qekng40(f): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
God when?

Inside jean d leg dey like that, what if.....just what if? grin

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by Candidlady: 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
sad

This could be us but he chose to swallow the PILL cry

op congratulations!!? That lady is pretty hopefully you guys have all girls that look like her

Modified: is that your apartment or a hotel room?

If that is her phone on the bed kindly fix the screen for her smiley (don't worry no one will call you a simp)

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by badboyTee(m): 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
caruzo:
What a unique way to propose to one's heart and lover ❤ ♥ � �. She was told by her friend that she fainted and she rushed to the hotel that her friend was and didn't code that when one faints, he or she is is supposed to be rushed to the hospital. On getting there she was led to a different room that was not prepared with the WILL YOU MARRY ME PAPARAZI.She was surprised first of all..To cut the long story short, she was led to the arranged room to meet one of the special and lovely question to be asked pasted on the wall and dramatised with a gentleman on one of his knees on the ground ❤ � and with a ring � ❤ in the air..the rest was history as one of her fingers collected something Monadikous and Thisavroused. (Unique Treasure).
correct fvcking for today hotel room money no go waste and rain dey fall

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by 22o62021: 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
She too slim abeg

But I hear say lekpa girls Sabi fûck

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by badboyTee(m): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

This could be us but he chose to swallow the PILL cry

op congratulations!!? That lady is pretty hopefully you guys have all girls that look like her

Modified: is that your apartment or a hotel room?
when will thou fulfill my fantasy o my love I love thee with my heart I love thy bossom so much it so huge it lingers my John Thomas With a sensational fantasy I self-service on thy pics at home am lonely without thee

Will you be my GF? Candidlady

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by Candidlady: 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
badboyTee:
when will thou fulfill my fantasy o my love I love thee with my heart I love thy bossom so much it so huge it lingers my John Thomas With a sensational fantasy I self-service on thy pics at home am lonely without thee

Will you be my GF? Candi.dlady

Who is john Thomas?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
Arrogantly out of shape... Men, reject weakness, embrace manliness. Hit the fuccking gym and go prove yourself to be a man.

Money wouldn't give you that god damn euphoria of doing things you once thought were impossible. My first day in the gym I couldn't even lift 10 kg, now I'm lifting over 100.

In medieval times men younger than myself led armies to war. They drank blood, tore through the stomach, and they hunt during dawn storms.

Now the media is convincing you that eating junk food and sleeping every day is okay. That it's okay to waste your life watching Netflix and drowning your life with work, smoke and food.

Socrates said:

"It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”

Reject weakness!

124 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by badboyTee(m): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
Candidlady:

Who is john Thomas?
grin answer my question first
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by Candidlady: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
badboyTee:
grin answer my question first

Answer my question second
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by badboyTee(m): 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
Candidlady:

Answer my question second
hmm....okay john Thomas is the third leg of all male offspring

9 Likes

Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by Candidlady: 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
badboyTee:
hmm....okay john Thomas is the third leg of all male offspring

Hmmmm

Third leg aka tails (caudate) undecided

5 Likes

Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by badboyTee(m): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
Candidlady:

Hmmmm

Third leg aka tails (caudate) undecided
okay my BIG DICK since you're beating round the bush

10 Likes

Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by Saviourk: 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
Op congrats.

Love is sweet!

1 Like

Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by HillaryNelo(m): 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
HenryDion:
Arrogantly out of shape... Men, reject weakness, embrace manliness. Hit the fuccking gym and go prove yourself to be a man.

Money wouldn't give you that god damn euphoria of doing things you once thought were impossible. My first day in the gym I couldn't even lift 10 kg, now I'm lifting over 100.

In medieval times men younger than myself led armies to war. They drank blood, tore through the stomach, and they hunt during dawn storms.

Now the media is convincing you that eating junk food and sleeping every day is okay. That it's okay to waste your life watching Netflix and drowning your life with work, smoke and food.

Socrates said:

"It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”

Reject weakness!
mr vampire alias blood sucker dey go ukraine they are many battallion look for who to lead them to war mtchew

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by Nonexisting: 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
Imagine the stress the simp went through just to get himself set up for premium tears. By the way, your english and the vaginarian that was proposed seem to have something in common.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by NobleSeed(m): 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
after you don arrange the room finish you still kneel down with the ring? shocked shocked
You come lie join all the name of pranks say them rush you go hospital? WTF angry May you not be Rush to hospital ijn.
What' a SiMplE way to propose.
grin

15 Likes

Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
22o62021:
She too slim abeg

But I hear say lekpa girls Sabi fûck
Only thing in your petty mind is fvck. Emma why are you like this? Oya collect!

4 Likes

Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
grin Your wife will be good in bedmatics...
Congratulations bro, I'm forced to ask , God when?? embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) / My Engagement Is About To Be Broken / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.