Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin (13601 Views)

Re: I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagin / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / Video:dog Trying To Put Penis Into Lady Vagina By Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Obingo: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
Not able to push my penis into her vagin

I am newly married and tried to have sex with her few times. At the time of intercourse I am not able to push my penis into her vagina. Intially my penis getting harder while keep on trying to push my penis losing its erection at the time of intercourse. it entered only twice. Please suggest some solution to my prblm.
We are both novice and sex seems quite difficult
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by majamajic(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
Is it that it's too big or what , how old is she ?

2 Likes

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by tayewomi(m): 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
��when next you want to kpash use hand wide am small,do as if u want to tear coconut then it will be wide and u kpansh in peace..

13 Likes

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
lol the things we read here thogrin

op we should help u do wat exactly?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
grin
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Obingo: 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author=majamajic post=98551298]Is it that it's too big or what , how old is she ?[/quo

No, it is our first time. She is above 20

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by majamajic(m): 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
Obingo:

I am newly married and tried to have sex with her few times. At the time of intercourse I am not able to push my penis into her vagina. Intially my penis getting harder while keep on trying to push my penis losing its erection at the time of intercourse. it entered only twice. Please suggest some solution to my prblm.

Use Vaseline next time , and if u can give her a head till it turn to water water , then rub your vaseline and slide

Come back here again if this one no work , I have like 10 tricks more to give u .

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by LikeAking: 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
Sorry.
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Obingo: 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
majamajic:

Use Vaseline next time , and if u can give her a head till it turn to water water , then rub your vaseline and slide

Come back here again if this one no work , I have like 10 tricks more to give u .

I really don't understand o. How do I do it and what do you mean give her head until it turns to water water. what is turning into water?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Cutehector(m): 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
I know say na cruise this op wan come catch so

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by codedgalaxy: 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
Obingo:

brother there is hardly any size of d**k that a womans vj can't accomodate.
U may be suffering from weak erectiom. but i would advise u both to work more on pre-intimacy,trust me enough juice go flow and when u go slide am in e go enter one way

3 Likes

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Obingo: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
codedgalaxy:
brother there is hardly any size of d**k that a womans vj can't accomodate.
U may be suffering from weak erectiom. but i would advise u both to work more on pre-intimacy,trust me enough juice go flow and when u go slide am in e go enter one way
Weak erection? hell no. I only started loosing erection after trying severally to no avail.
Now, we both can't look at each other straight into the eyes
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Obingo: 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
Cutehector:
I know say na cruise this op wan come catch so
Not at all

1 Like

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
Is she a virgin?
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by majamajic(m): 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
Obingo:

I really don't understand o. How do I do it and what do you mean give her head until it turns to water water. what is turning into water?

We are discussing about your wife's Virgina , right ?

11 Likes

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Obingo: 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
majamajic:

We are discussing about your wife's Virgina , right ?
yes. how do I give her head?
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by majamajic(m): 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
Obingo:

yes. how do I give her head?

Open her legs , and dip your head there
Till her Virgina start dripping liquid

The person that collected bride price from u , supposed refund some to us here

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Obingo: 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
majamajic:

I can't stop laughing o. All the same, thanks. I will try again

2 Likes

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Agbebakun22: 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
U see the reason why weh e dey good to knack before marriage, now u guys are stuck in one place.. Bro if I may ask na first time weh u dey have sex be this.. Well I will advice u to either use Vaseline or okra rub ur dick before u go slide

2 Likes

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Obingo: 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
majamajic:

Ok. I will call her father to send your share of the money
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Obingo: 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
Agbebakun22:
U see the reason why weh e dey good to knack before marriage, now u guys are stuck in one place.. Bro if I may ask na first time weh u dey have sex be this.. Well I will advice u to either use Vaseline or okra rub ur dick before u go slide
What of condom, will it be better?
To your question, yes, both of us
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by damimola(m): 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hi Bro,
Let me advise you to be VERY patient with each other. You don't have a problem, its probably because both of you are new to the act.
Talk to you wife, use your hand to doing a lot of stimulation on her organ/opening.
Do not be anxious to penetrate her, let her get well lubricated. Communicate with her, ask her where she likes to be touched i.e. the erogenous part. Work on her breast, neckline etc. She needs to get really aroused and wet. Then you can use your hand to gently widen her.
Please do not be in an hurry or under pressure, keep your mind focus on her and not on your erection.
If your erection comes down, it will come up in the heat of the moment. When she is a little wide and wet, use your P.head to play around the opening till it feels comfortable to go in.
With this few point am sure you will be fine.
Again , do not be in an hurry and don't be under pressured. Talk to your wife what you want to do. Communication is the key.
If she is not getting wet, you can get KY gel from pharmacy, it will help but let thing follow naturally.

24 Likes

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Obingo: 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
damimola:
Hi Bro,
Let me advise you to be VERY patient with each other. You don't have a problem, its probably because both of you are new to the act.
Talk to you wife, use your hand to doing a lot of stimulation on her organ/opening.
Do not be anxious to penetrate her, let her get well lubricated. Communicate with her, ask her where she likes to be touched i.e. the erogenous part. Work on her breast, neckline etc. She needs to get really aroused and wet. Then you can use your hand to gently widen her.
Please do not be in an hurry or under pressure, keep your mind focus on her and not on your erection.
If your erection comes down, it will come up in the heat of the moment. When she is a little wide and wet, use your P.head to play around the opening till it feels comfortable to go in.
Again , do not be in an hurry and don't be under pressured. Talk to your wife what you want to do. Communication is the key.
If she is not getting wet, you can get KY gel from pharmacy, it will help but let thing follow naturally.

Thank you very much. I think I was a bit timid and feeling ukward. You really guessed rightly my problem and I am sure this your suggestion will help a great deal

2 Likes

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Agbebakun22: 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
Obingo:

What of condom, will it be better?
To your question, yes, both of us

U no go enjoy am with condom but try and apply olive oil or Vaseline on ur dick and also her V e go enter bro but as time goes on the stuff go dey enlarged small small by e self.. No just push dick enter once but gently till she start to dey moan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by baralatie(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
okay!
where are those people that preach repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand
it is needed on this tread
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by codedgalaxy: 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
Obingo:

Weak erection? hell no. I only started loosing erection after trying severally to no avail.
sorry dude.but i will advise u stop looking at each other and start sending shivers down her spine .this will give her the lubricating effect u both need. kiss
Obingo:

sorry dude.but i will advise u stop looking at each other and start sending shivers down her spine .this will give her the lubricating effect u both need.
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by codedgalaxy: 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
Obingo:

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Skylee(m): 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
damimola:
Hi Bro,
Follow the above advise, do lots of romance, kissing, handling, play with her 2 nipples, gently stroke her clit.oris/vag.ina, let her hold & feel your p.enis, she must be wet & once she's wet, you will enter for sure no matter how tiny her v.a.g.i.n.a is.
It happens to first timers.

5 Likes

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by flokii: 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
Weird problems newly weds of today face sef.. have you tried lubes or coconut oil?

Sex that should be enjoyed now turn to herculean task. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by rollybest(m): 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
Skylee:

Follow the above advise, do lots of romance, kissing, handling, play with her 2 nipples, gently stroke her clit.oris/vag.ina, let her hold & feel your p.enis, she must be wet & once she's wet, you will enter for sure no matter how tiny her v.a.g.i.n.a is.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by LoudLord(m): 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
tayewomi:
��when next you want to kpash use hand wide am small,do as if u want to tear coconut then it will be wide and u kpansh in peace..

Tear coconut keh! lol

2 Likes

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Obingo: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
Skylee:

I sure will. Thanks alot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? / There Is Something About Air Hostesses. / A Letter To Myself!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.