Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin (13599 Views)

Re: I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagin / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / Video:dog Trying To Put Penis Into Lady Vagina By Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Obingo: 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
Adukpe19:
. Hahahaha! You're such a funny chap
very funny indeed.
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by HitlerGaddafi: 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
Obingo:
Not able to push my penis into her vagin

I am newly married and tried to have sex with her few times. At the time of intercourse I am not able to push my penis into her vagina. Intially my penis getting harder while keep on trying to push my penis losing its erection at the time of intercourse. it entered only twice. Please suggest some solution to my prblm.
We are both novice and sex seems quite difficult
Just use lube, preferably ky jelly. Apply some on the cap of your dick , apply some on the surface of her pussy. You'll slide in with ease.

If you don't have lube, you can use Vaseline though Vaseline can be difficult to wash away for her. It's kinda greasy.

1 Like

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by VictorUSA(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
Obingo:

Animal, I didn't tell you that I am impotent. Keep your dirty healing to yourself
Between me and u, who's animal? u brought ur wife's VAGINA to nairaland and what do u expect us to do?PIG...keep ur family issues.I dont have the time of a big fool with big dick like u.Dont dig the roots of my heart or else ur wife's tight PUSSY will regret ever marrying ur useless big DICK.My role model Barack Obama, speak sense into this good 4 nothing big dick thing!

1 Like

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by excanny: 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
Obingo:

I am newly married and tried to have sex with her few times. At the time of intercourse I am not able to push my penis into her vagina. Intially my penis getting harder while keep on trying to push my penis losing its erection at the time of intercourse. it entered only twice. Please suggest some solution to my prblm.

With all these useless girls we have around fucking since 12 years old, is there any babe with tight pussy again?

Its strange u are experiencing this.
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by VictorUSA(m): 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
Obingo:

Thank you Oga with over Brain
I'm not saying I'm intelligent or that u're academically dull;I mean u lack the BRAIN capacity to penetrate ur wife's dirty smelling pit.Maybe na olosho im go marry ma um!
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by iRepNaija1: 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
Someone advised using Vaseline. PLEASE DO NOT USE IT BECAUSE IT WILL CAUSE INFECTION FOR YOUR NEW WIFE. Happy married life.

2 Likes

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Judybash93(m): 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Did you guys engage in pre-intimacy though?
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Originalsly: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
Didn't read all the comments.... but follow Damimola and Skylee .... all should be well. For my advice.... pay more attention to pre-intimacy.... like start by holding hands.... then gently rubbing arms... then body.. kissing on the neck... then body... then gently undressing her ...slowly... piece by piece....etc to make her get into the mood.... that's when down there will begin get wet and open up. Wetness will be a sign of readiness.
The problem you had in failing to enter... no matter how hard you tried is most likely caused by fear. If she is nervous or fearful of having sex... down there will lock up automatically..... it will not stretch but become like leather to prevent you from entering... that's nature.
Google is your friend... read up on tips for making love for the first time.... both of you should read such together..
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
Obingo:

...sex before marriage is a sin.. Forgetting that even the devil has his usefulness... See your doctor bro
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Benwallt(m): 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
Na secondary school kid you married? Lie finish you there. Not only virgin na ginvir.
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by EngrXrix(m): 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
Stop pushing it inside and just chook it inside. Try it and see. grin
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by MMXX: 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
Funny thread

Thanks for the laugh guys.i teared up grin

1 Like

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by martius101(m): 12:13am On Jan 30, 2021
damimola:
Hi Bro,
Let me advise you to be VERY patient with each other. You don't have a problem, its probably because both of you are new to the act.
Talk to you wife, use your hand to doing a lot of stimulation on her organ/opening.
Do not be anxious to penetrate her, let her get well lubricated. Communicate with her, ask her where she likes to be touched i.e. the erogenous part. Work on her breast, neckline etc. She needs to get really aroused and wet. Then you can use your hand to gently widen her.
Please do not be in an hurry or under pressure, keep your mind focus on her and not on your erection.
If your erection comes down, it will come up in the heat of the moment. When she is a little wide and wet, use your P.head to play around the opening till it feels comfortable to go in.
With this few point am sure you will be fine.
Again , do not be in an hurry and don't be under pressured. Talk to your wife what you want to do. Communication is the key.
If she is not getting wet, you can get KY gel from pharmacy, it will help but let thing follow naturally.

e joor ooo...awon sex analyst

1 Like

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by konkonbilo(m): 12:15am On Jan 30, 2021
SmellySperm:
lol the things we read here thogrin

op we should help u do wat exactly?
help him push the diiick inside ni
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by zexy2030(m): 6:05am On Jan 30, 2021
O ga o, make her tipsy, spread her leg well, suck her boobs with passion, tell her to go and wash her vee very very well with ordinary water... Suck it up and soak with your spit, then use ur pre cum on the tip of ur dick to rub her clit very fast, juices will drop from her... Use that juice to penetrate her.

Try that, thank me lara with a virgin.

Incase u r virgin, u need a professional to tear ur window, no matter how old, dm... Lol.
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by osuulola(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2021
Go buy ky jelly. Use it to lubricate her vagina. You're not the first with this kind of issue. You're in good company. Be patient with each other and talk well about what's working and what's not. You'd do fine.
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Obingo: 10:34am On Jan 30, 2021
iRepNaija1:
Someone advised using Vaseline. PLEASE DO NOT USE IT BECAUSE IT WILL CAUSE INFECTION FOR YOUR NEW WIFE. Happy married life.
ok. thanks
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Obingo: 10:38am On Jan 30, 2021
[quote author=Originalsly post=98564586]
The problem you had in failing to enter... no matter how hard you tried is most likely caused by fear. If she is nervous or fearful of having sex... down there will lock up automatically..... it will not stretch but become like leather to prevent you from entering... that's nature.

Thanks, you seem to be right as we both were nervous
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Obingo: 10:39am On Jan 30, 2021
Benwallt:
Na secondary school kid you married? Lie finish you there. Not only virgin na ginvir.

Not at all. She is 21 and currently in 300l
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Obingo: 10:42am On Jan 30, 2021
osuulola:
Go buy ky jelly. Use it to lubricate her vagina. You're not the first with this kind of issue. You're in good company. Be patient with each other and talk well about what's working and what's not. You'd do fine.
Thank you
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Benwallt(m): 10:44am On Jan 30, 2021
Obingo:

Not at all. She is 21 and currently in 300l
ok. Use your fingers to open up the place n vaselined your gbola. Then ram it in
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 30, 2021
Obingo:

Perhaps,you ain't doing it right.

Follow this thread on nairaland.
https://www.nairaland.com/6307247/when-say-lady-loose-vagina

No dulling moment at all. tongue
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Tillatalk: 11:38am On Jan 30, 2021
This is what I take whenever I want to have sex ..so effective

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Buharidgeneral: 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
majamajic:

Open her legs , and dip your head there
Till her Virgina start dripping liquid

The person that collected bride price from u , supposed refund some to us here

Lol.

... As what sir
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by sissoko89: 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lol,,Mahd o cheesy cheesy
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by majamajic(m): 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
Buharidgeneral:

Lol.

... As what sir

Groom trainees

1 Like

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by labelle123(f): 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
majamajic:

Open her legs , and dip your head there
Till her Virgina start dripping liquid

The person that collected bride price from u , supposed refund some to us here
. Hahaha you funny isweaer
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hey God grin grin
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2021
StacyO:

Perhaps,you ain't doing it right.
Hmm.. the Prof for the knacking matter...
Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by Agbebakun22: 10:40am On Feb 01, 2021
Obingo:

What of condom, will it be better?
To your question, yes, both of us

First go on with raw as the lady still a virgin

1 Like

Re: Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin by MadeINchenzen2: 11:04am On Feb 01, 2021
Her Ex used Magun on her... bros if you enter, u go hang !!! No be must to shag your wife.

Meanwhile try to locate her Ex and beg him to unlock the pussy you paid 1000 naira for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa Actress Slays In New Pics After Leaked Sex Video Scandal. Trusts In Allah / There Is Something About Air Hostesses. / What Are Your Plans For This Valentine??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.