Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

How Do You Prefer To Communicate With People. Calls Or Sms?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Prefer To Communicate With People. Calls Or Sms?? (626 Views)

Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures / Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Prefer To Communicate With People. Calls Or Sms?? by Factfinder1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
How do you prefer to communicate with people. Calls or sms??

Re: How Do You Prefer To Communicate With People. Calls Or Sms?? by richmond500: 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
whatsapp
Re: How Do You Prefer To Communicate With People. Calls Or Sms?? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
I don't fancy chats and calls,sms is cool
Re: How Do You Prefer To Communicate With People. Calls Or Sms?? by Cutehector(m): 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
Physical yarns.. I have a problem with enriching telcos.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Prefer To Communicate With People. Calls Or Sms?? by Bola146(f): 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
Normal Calls, then WhatsApp calls ( I don't just give out my WhatsApp number to nairaland kids here, they always have affof data to call on Whatsapp grin but they can't buy #100 credit to call on a normal calls lipsrsealed )
Re: How Do You Prefer To Communicate With People. Calls Or Sms?? by ojun50(m): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
2go
Re: How Do You Prefer To Communicate With People. Calls Or Sms?? by baralatie(m): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
cry you missed those who communicate through spiritual lines?
you get awon spirit something ati spirit wife
Re: How Do You Prefer To Communicate With People. Calls Or Sms?? by richmond500: 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
Bola146:
Normal Calls, then WhatsApp calls ( I don't just give out my WhatsApp number to nairaland kids here, they always have affof data to call on Whatsapp grin but they can't buy #100 credit to call on a normal calls lipsrsealed )
warris this one saying?
who asked u to give ur WhatsApp number to NL kids, if u have no sensible thing to say just fvck off

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prefer To Communicate With People. Calls Or Sms?? by paulolee(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
calls is Owkay because the other party can say he didnt gwt my text or message with sms or Chats
Re: How Do You Prefer To Communicate With People. Calls Or Sms?? by temmytee2309: 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
It depends on the person I wanna communicate with.
If you're the busy type, I text. Others I call especially those that will deny seeing your message
Re: How Do You Prefer To Communicate With People. Calls Or Sms?? by chandini435: 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
How do you prefer to communicate with people. Calls or sms??
Re: How Do You Prefer To Communicate With People. Calls Or Sms?? by Cholls(m): 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
Bola146:
my sister who askk you?! Don't worry does ya small boys are coming for you.
Re: How Do You Prefer To Communicate With People. Calls Or Sms?? by helinues: 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
Sms mostly
Re: How Do You Prefer To Communicate With People. Calls Or Sms?? by Humblebloke(m): 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
None. undecided...

Face to face conversations....
Re: How Do You Prefer To Communicate With People. Calls Or Sms?? by Dreadlock69(m): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Voice note
Re: How Do You Prefer To Communicate With People. Calls Or Sms?? by extol1(m): 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
I prefer SMS
Re: How Do You Prefer To Communicate With People. Calls Or Sms?? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
cool
I prefer call to sms........
Re: How Do You Prefer To Communicate With People. Calls Or Sms?? by 17yrnigga: 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
317seventeen:
[left][/left]
guy you really carry this guy matter for head oo. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Prefer To Communicate With People. Calls Or Sms?? by Bola146(f): 5:38am On Jan 30, 2021
richmond500:
warris this one saying?
who asked u to give ur WhatsApp number to NL kids, if u have no sensible thing to say just fvck off

One of them lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Prefer To Communicate With People. Calls Or Sms?? by Bola146(f): 5:39am On Jan 30, 2021
Cholls:
my sister who askk you?! Don't worry does ya small boys are coming for you.

It's normal, I'm here waiting sad Oniranu

(1) (Reply)

Help, Victorian A Nairalander Is Dead And Family Contacts Is Needed / Do You Agree With This Guy? [photo] / Scandal, Scandal, Scandal, Scandal, Scandal....please Help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.