Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders (109117 Views)

Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV / Nigerians Groan, Protest DSTV/GOTV Tariff Increase / Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by CypressHill2020: 12:23am On Feb 04, 2021
georgee:

Bro.. I tell u for free you are new to IPTV.. If my kids hear anything called DSTV, they will cry

U talk of cartoons for the kids.. Na premium and highly educative cartoon my kids dey watch.. Latest series.. Movies.. Just name it, all in HD

July 2021 will mark 4 years without DSThieVes in my house

If u know, U know wink

Hi, do you mind giving me links to reliable paid IPTV services? I used to get mine from AliExpress, but it seems there's some clamp down on them as all the ones I'd subscribed to in the past have their pages closed. I prefer paid IPTV to the free apps like Mobdro, LiveNetTV, RedboxTV, etc as the free ones aren't reliable.

Just like you, I cut ties with DSTv in 2016 when I got connected to a fibre optic internet service that offers me truly unlimited service. So, data is not an issue for me.

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by georgee(m): 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
CypressHill2020:

Hi, do you mind giving me links to reliable paid IPTV services? I used to get mine from AliExpress, but it seems there's some clamp down on them as all the ones I'd subscribed to in the past have their pages closed. I prefer paid IPTV to the free apps like Mobdro, LiveNetTV, RedboxTV, etc as the free ones aren't reliable.

Just like you, I cut ties with DSTv in 2016 when I got connected to a fibre optic internet service that offers me truly unlimited service. So, data is not an issue for me.
Though i don't use paid IPTV.. I use free Apps and i enjoy them upto 90%
You can check

https://iptvactive.com/
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by edoairways: 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
CypressHill2020:

How, Where ?
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by CypressHill2020: 12:34am On Feb 07, 2021
edoairways:

How, Where ?

Fibre optic service provided by FibreOne Broadband in Gbagada, Lagos.
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by murtech(m): 12:39am On Feb 07, 2021
georgee:

Though i don't use paid IPTV.. I use free Apps and i enjoy them upto 90%
You can check

https://iptvactive.com/
download this app https:///38QSodP
am giving free 7 day sports and dstv.
pm me for user and password
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by obinna37(m): 7:09am On Feb 07, 2021
murtech:

pls sir I need it too
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by georgee(m): 10:07am On Feb 07, 2021
CypressHill2020:

I am using Teltwine... FibreOne no gree come Surulere
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by georgee(m): 10:08am On Feb 07, 2021
murtech:

How much is this monthly and link is not working for download.. Check
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by CypressHill2020: 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
georgee:

I am using Teltwine... FibreOne no gree come Surulere

This is the first time I've heard of Teltwine.
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by murtech(m): 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
georgee:

How much is this monthly and link is not working for download.. Check
what are you using Android phone or android box?
if you are using Android box ,download it to your pc and then put the apk file on your pendrive
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by georgee(m): 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
murtech:

what are you using Android phone or android box?
if you are using Android box ,download it to your pc and then put the apk file on your pendrive
I use both

What is the name of this App you are referring to so i can download
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by georgee(m): 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
CypressHill2020:

This is the first time I've heard of Teltwine.
www.teltwine.com
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by murtech(m): 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
georgee:

I use both

What is the name of this App you are referring to so i can download
you can send me your email address
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by xoftxoul: 5:18am On Feb 10, 2021
uzoma213:
bro, you probably never heard of yacine TV app.
One match on the lowest quality which is 0.39mbps consumes 200mb.
Even the lowest quality self is not that bad. The lowest quality on the image below is 0.48mbs but on match days, it goes further down

Please can you supply link or logo of the said app?
I checked the playstore all I saw were botched apps
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by CypressHill2020: 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
murtech:

The URL isn't loading.

Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by uzoma213(m): 2:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
xoftxoul:

Please can you supply link or logo of the said app?
I checked the playstore all I saw were botched apps
it's not on play store. I don't have the link cus someone sent the app for me, just search google.
The match commentary is Arabic and not English oo

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by xoftxoul: 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
uzoma213:
it's not on play store. I don't have the link cus someone sent the app for me, just search google.
The match commentary is Arabic and not English oo
Thanks I'll download
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by Goddy4all(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
CypressHill2020:

Please intimate me on the paid one's, because am interested too
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by CypressHill2020: 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by CypressHill2020: 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by Elxandre(m): 3:49am On Mar 02, 2021
CaptainFM1:
DSTV is the biggest corporate scammer after Electricity Distribution Companies.

I told DSTV in July 2020, that June was my last subscription unless they make their package pay as you go....they thought I was joking. To hell with whatever they have to offer.

Now, I subscribe to Glo monthly data with over 100Gigabites which I use with my 4K Android TV box. I got all the motherf***king DSTV channels including all their prime and premium channels such as SuperSports 3, CNN and BBC.

TO HELL WITH DSTV. THEY ARE NOTHING BUT SCAMMERS. THEY WILL RUN DOWN LAST LAST UNLESS THEY DO PAY AS YOU WATCH!

I WISH I CAN TELL YOU HOW MUCH I HATE THEM!. MAY THUNDER STRIKE ALL THEIR SATELLITES AND DISHES. MAY ALL THE WORST CATASTROPHE ON EARTH COME THEIR WAY.

AMEN
AMEN

AND

AMEN.
How do you get dstv channels on your Android box please?
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by CaptainFM1: 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
Elxandre:

How do you get dstv channels on your Android box please?

DSTV is not the owner of the channels. They are just a 3rd party provider. All you need to do is to download an IPTV that assembles all the channels you want. Some have more channels than what the entire DSTV premium package can ever have. You can google or youtube for "Free Android TV channels". I'm trying to be cautious of giving specific apps on an unsecured forum like this. But yeah, you will find so much online to bin that blue dish. Most of the apps may not be available on Android play store or other apps market, so you may have to download their APK.
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by Elxandre(m): 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
CaptainFM1:

DSTV is not the owner of the channels. They are just a 3rd party provider. All you need to do is to download an IPTV that assembles all the channels you want. Some have more channels than what the entire DSTV premium package can ever have. You can google or youtube for "Free Android TV channels". I'm trying to be cautious of giving specific apps on an unsecured forum like this. But yeah, you will find so much online to bin that blue dish. Most of the apps may not be available on Android play store or other apps market, so you may have to download their APK.
I know these but the way you mentioned it like Supersport can be found anywhere else surprised me
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by CaptainFM1: 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
Elxandre:

I know these but the way you mentioned it like Supersport can be found anywhere else surprised me

Surprised you Why?

Well, I've been watching SS1 to 12 on Mubdro close to a year up untill last month when the APK was taken down by the "Global Coalition of CableTV Scammers"....DiEsTiVi inclusive.

But, hey....I don't even know why you are bother about SS, except unless if you are a staff of SS, because there are a thousand of other channels out there that shows the same live matches just as SuperSports....

And they show even much more including Asian and Ame...leagues.

If I discover any other IPTV that shows SS.., I might tell you but maybe not on this platform; because Mobdro was taken down about a week after this topic was opened.

I have a free IPTV I'm using now though, and there's nothing SS wants to show that I can't watch.
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by CaptainFM1: 12:38am On Mar 03, 2021
Ferdinandu:

Till there is a disruptive technology that will slash unlimited data subscription to about 5k per month, that dream of IPTV displacing Direct to home satellite broadcasting is still far off

It is already here. Glo is quite cheap and fast in my area. 15k data subscription monthly gives me everything DSTV has multiplied by 5 and so much more that my bottocks ache of sitting down to watch tv. I've been using android box for almost a year and it's the best thing that ever happened to me. Everything I watch are latest...not some 1995 Rambo and Commando movies.

Also, no one in my house subscribe to data plan on their individual phones anymore, as we don't even get to finish the data in any giving month.
Moreso, think about when there's no electricity for say 15days, 20days? CableTV don't pause your subscription, but with data we are still all connected via our mobile phones and continue to watch.
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nice one
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by bosman4u: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
Goddy4all:

Please intimate me on the paid one's, because am interested too

Get in touch with me.
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by bosman4u: 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2021
CypressHill2020:

PM me.
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by Simplecity(m): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by Simplecity(m): 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
CypressHill2020:

please how did they install it...what does it really look like...i have tried googling but the results am getting are not satisfactory..did they put a device in your house? how big is it ....i have a lot of questions cry
Re: Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
Please house what's the current price of complete new DStv decoder?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos / NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire / BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.