Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) (8154 Views)

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by linx123: 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
A jealous Ex-boyfriend with his gang stormed the wedding of his ex-girlfriend and vandalized everything at the wedding out of anger.

According to reports from eyewitnesses, almost everybody at the wedding run for their lives as the thugs threatened them with machetes and other dangerous weapons.

The angry Ex-boyfriend (name withheld) has opened up on why he disrupted the wedding of his ex-girlfriend.

He said the lady(his girlfriend) borrowed money from him worth N450,000 with the claim of starting her own business but instead deceitfully used her friend’s shop like hers.

He further explained he gave her another sum of N200,000 to support her business, a few weeks later she requested a loan of N150,000 and promise to pay back after a month which she never did but decided to put an end to the relationship for no reason.

The lady who was to be a bride a few munites before the incident happened has rather diverted the money to rather fund her wedding ceremony with her new fiancé sources say.

The angry Ex-boyfriend is not stopping any moment from now until he gets all his money from the lady from all indications and as per how he narrated his side of the story.

See more photos here.................https://janefblog.com/12157-2furious-ex-boyfriend-scatters-wedding-venue-of-his-girlfriend-photos/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by JasonScoolari: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Well, I am in full support of the guy's action, Yes! I said that....

The lady tried to play a smart one, but the truth is, "You can't eat your cake and have it"

Trying to rob Peter to pay Paul should not be encouraged at all.

A quick advice to some ladies viewing this thread; Try find something do oh, no be every problem nyash go solve this year....

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Kingosytex(m): 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
You can only imagine how much the guy must have invested in the girl!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

One should always pray not to labour in vain, it pains to see another man take your glory.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
The guy is lenient
Very lenient
I know of an edo person who didn't say anything.
The girl tried marrying another she suddenly developed body odour. Strong one. Once you see her she will smell nice and look beautiful. Ask her out no problem. The day you introduce her to your family the smell go begin.
5 failed marriages later her sense tell her.The Bobo Don even forget say he jazz person. He has moved on and has kids. When she came begging was when he remembered. Very simple cure. And the jazz no reach #1200. All these over sensible ladies suppose to dey chop cane once once

28 Likes

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Firstlady101(f): 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
The girl is wicked nah
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Yemike(m): 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
This one is strong!!

Robbing Paul to feed Peter
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Abfinest007(m): 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
when he was giving d girl money it was true love then but now is juju
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
How did he get to know the venue and date of the wedding? People can risk thinkgs eh.

1 Like

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by majamajic(m): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
They should minus all the kpekus money from that amount , u will see that it's the man that will be owing the bride

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Martinez39s(m): 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
Kingosytex:
You can only imagine how much the guy must have invested in the girl!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

One should always pray not to labour in vain, it pains to see another man take your glory.
Never invest in a woman. If you are going to spend on her, she must give you something that's worth more or the same as the money you are going to give her and I am not talking about sex.
GOOD EXAMPLE

GIRLFRIEND: Hi love, I need some money for my school fees (she actually wants you to pay all). I am stranded (acting like damsel in distress). Help me, I promise to pay back (huge lie).
BOYFRIEND: I see. Your phone looks nice, give it to me and you will get your school fees.

The boy knows he must not give entitled creatures something for nothing, they must thoroughly earn/merit it or over pay to get from him. The boyfriend knows he is not the girl's father and the girl can go hustle, so he won't bear the financial responsibility that her father is supposed to bear all in the name of love. The boyfriend is redpilled.

Ubunja, Omar09, emmaodet

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by thorpido(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
Well,the girl deserved it.That was fraud.
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by ubunja(m): 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
Martinez39s:
Never invest in a woman. If you are going to spend on her, she must give you something that's worth more or the same as the money you are going to give her and I am not talking about sex.

Ubunja, Omar09, emmaodet
that's the truth.

Many guys dismissed that thread I wrote for women (Pleasures Of The Cash), but that's really what this is. The Sunk Cost Fallacy. When you invest money in something and that something does not work out you will feel cheated. Because you'll feel the loss and to avoid feeling the loss you persist with that something eg a relationship.
I applaud girls who play that game. That's the very best of game: Getting a man to spend. Its the sweetness and pleasure of dealing with men who lead with money and who try to buy love.

But it must not be played on unstable men who will cut your head. It works so well on professional men with careers who have a lot to lose professionally and socially should they seek revenge for being played. Eg you can play a doctor and get away with it. But a hustler living down the road who has been in and out of prison will end you if you play him like that.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Jodha(f): 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
Nawah o... weren't there other ways to resolve the issue...
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by ubunja(m): 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
thorpido:
Well,the girl deserved it.That was fraud.
that was Game.

And the naive guy got played. We always tell guys "Don't use money on women" but we are insulted and called Broke. Once you start spending you're playing yourself.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
thats why its not wise to spend foolishly on a woman under the name of girlfwend cheesy.all those money u would have used it for something better.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Omar09(m): 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
Martinez39s:

Ubunja, Omar09, emmaodet

Many boys and quite a shame men on NL. And also the world thinks it's money that keeps a woman. While it's quite different. I started watching CRP on YouTube three days ago, and to be honest, from what he's been teaching, it's RESPECT from a woman to man that keeps a woman. In other words, it is the level of respect the man commands that will keep her. The33secret also said the same thing. Greg Adam's mentioned respect too. Well they will never listen.

4 Likes

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
Do not accept financial help or favours from another person under false pretences especially if you know you have no intention of keeping your own end of the bargain!

1 Like

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by simplepee(f): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
She deserve it IF the story is true.

1 Like

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Preshy561(f): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
The lady should call police on him.

Such a nuisance he is. Anything that started with relationship that ends with relationship shouldn't be taken seriously.

He won't say that he didn't get any benefit from the lady.

Stop dating agberos, some ladies will never hear.
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by nuelyoyo(m): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
Correct Nigga cool

1 Like

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
BIG SCAMMER... BRUH AM IN SUPPORT OF WHAT U DID JAWEH
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by czarr(m): 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
Omar09:

Many boys and quite a shame men on NL. And also the world thinks it's money that keeps a woman. While it's quite different. I started watching CRP on YouTube three days ago, and to be honest, from what he's been teaching, it's RESPECT from a woman to man that keeps a woman. In other words, it is the level of respect the man commands that will keep her. The33secret also said the same thing. Greg Adam's mentioned respect too. Well they will never listen.
I've watched over 66 of CRP video and I've learnt a lot, he is older and has real experiences. every one should watch that guy

1 Like

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Omar09(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
czarr:
I've watched over 66 of CRP video and I've learnt a lot, he is older and has real experiences. every one should watch that guy

He will never know he has adopted a son in me.

He's bomb. And he doesn't always teach about relationships, he teaches about life. Like the video I'm currently watching is about the WALMART greeters. Men I have think about the 70yo me first.

1 Like

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Lamanii22(f): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
majamajic:
They should minus all the kpekus money from that amount , u will see that it's the man that will be owing bride

Loool so funny...
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Michelle55: 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
Preshy561:
The lady should call police on him.

Such a nuisance he is. Anything that started with relationship that ends with relationship shouldn't be taken seriously.

He won't say that he didn't get any benefit from the lady.

Stop dating agberos, some ladies will never hear.
I want to believe you are joking .... Please don't encourage things you wouldn't like your brother or someone you like to experience.
She went tooo far.
I'm not saying what the guy did is right but if you happen to be in his shoes,how would you react? What will you do? If you can honestly answer this questions without being biased... Then we can rightly condemn him

4 Likes

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Martinez39s(m): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
ubunja:
that's the truth.

Many guys dismissed that thread I wrote for women (Pleasures Of The Cash), but that's really what this is. The Sunk Cost Fallacy. When you invest money in something and that something does not work out you will feel cheated. Because you'll feel the loss and to avoid feeling the loss you persist with that something eg a relationship.
I applaud girls who play that game. That's the very best of game: Getting a man to spend. Its the sweetness and pleasure of dealing with men who lead with money and who try to buy love.

But it must not be played on unstable men who will cut your head. It works so well on professional men with careers who have a lot to lose professionally and socially should they seek revenge for being played. Eg you can play a doctor and get away with it. But a hustler living down the road who has been in and out of prison will end you if you play him like that.
This is truth. It's a pity many couldn't tap into the truth in Pleasures of The Cash instead they allowed their emotions and "we versus them" mindset get in the way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Martinez39s(m): 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
Michelle55:

I want to believe you are joking .... Please don't encourage things you wouldn't like your brother or someone you like to experience.
She went tooo far.
I'm not saying what the guy did is right but if you happen to be in his shoes,how would you react? What will you do? If you can honestly answer this questions without being biased... Then we can rightly condemn him
Prêshy561's brain is made of breast milk and pap.

6 Likes

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
Bf and gf thing is a scam.

Pray ceaselessly, work harder legitimately, make more money, stablish yourself spiritually, mentally and physically, and get your soul-match (forget courtship thing) and get married.

1 Like

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Roon9(m): 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
I feel for the guy tho
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by omobacyprus(m): 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
She messed with the wrong one. Love have cleared from the man's eyes
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by tydi(m): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
Wolgrace:
Bf and gf thing is a scam.

Pray ceaselessly, work harder legitimately, make more money, stablish yourself spiritually, mentally and physically, and get your soul-match (forget courtship thing) and get married.

No truth ever spoken like this.. Even the marriage self one needs severe prayer/ fasting and God's directions.
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
Firstlady101:
The girl is wicked nah
You sef don do am to guys na.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Wild And Worrisome Ways Of Women / Women Are Deceitful! / Taken off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.