Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day (118554 Views)

Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating / French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) / White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by sanpipita(m): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
Should have taken her to a therapist it was clear her sexual behavior was excessive

1 Like

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by angelfallz(m): 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
If it was a man that was busy raping an underage girl, would you still have made a similar comment excusing his behaviour? Maybe saying something like, "This one too like sex. This one will make a woman weak with no energy"

Why is it that when women commit crimes, your type give them excuses?

Randy100:
This one is a nymphomaniac. This one will make you a useless man with no energy because you would use your energy to satisfy the insatiable hole.

13 Likes

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by doxijaw: 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
Waiting for the freedom of choice people to defend this.

grin grin
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
this woman now you go go ask am for nacks and she go refuse you!
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Taiwojon(m): 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nonsense

Stop promoting sodomic
Stop promoting immorality

Repent before the judgement of God will be unleashed upon the earth.

Jesus save

2 Likes

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Randy100: 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
angelfallz:
If it was a man that was busy raping an underage girl, would you still have made a similar comment excusing his behaviour? Maybe saying something like, "This one too like sex. This one will make a woman weak with no energy"

Why is it that when women commit crimes, your type give them excuses?

Ogbeni, be calming down. I didn't make excuse for the woman. She has been arrested already.

1 Like

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Yankee101: 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
Harijah

Come and meet malam after he has taken buran tashi
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by angelfallz(m): 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
In the news website, it stated that the woman's husband stood by her. Western truly have no shame. If it were a man, the wife would have long since divorced him and taken all his money.

1 Like

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
PatriotExact:
She's an IPOB
ekpeitit is this you?
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by tiswell(m): 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
Where is saphiere?

The future is female

4 Likes

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by angelfallz(m): 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ask yourself, if it were a man that was raping an underage girl would have made a similar comment?

Randy100:
Ogbeni, be calming down. I didn't make excuse for the woman. She has been arrested already.

5 Likes

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Greenback: 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
I love ladies with big cheek bones..
This one is gonna burn up in jail..grin
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
This one suppose dey work for brothel in naija here.

Na where go fit am be that.
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by optimusprime2(m): 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
This is not normal...
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by JasperVII(m): 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Imagine if this was a man, the whole world would be calling for his head by now. And to think she was even acquitted the first time.

6 Likes

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Meedon: 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nigerian girls are awesome...
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by bejeria101(m): 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
Set Awon bangist geng.
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by ibuildstuff(m): 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
LadySarah:
cool

Maybe the ex's game was poor. If you gave her good orgasms,she won't have energy for 6 per day. But it's good you left though, you can't win the game. Could be a nymph too.

To the minor, sorry for what you had to go through. So many boys are sexually molested by trusted females around. As a mom of only males, I don't take these things for granted. 24/7 marking.

She can go to jail and find her match.
U have not heard of nymphomaniac, it's a medical condition, u just can't satisfy her

2 Likes

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by PDJT: 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
mamatwiny:
She is a nymphomaniac. It is is sickness and needs to be treated.

-Sure.

-There are loads of them on POF. But she needs therapy, same as the lad (if he cares even). The woman should be educated on how to start her business on-and-offline and pay her taxes. A former colleague of mine had her website where she performed all sorts with both men and women. Now, she is a grandmother of many kids and have had her website deleted but you can still find her website if you know how to find deleted web-contents grin .
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Randy100: 10:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
angelfallz:
Ask yourself, if it were a man that was raping an underage girl would have made a similar comment?

I would still comment as the spirit leads.
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Blackdisciple(m): 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
Is to let you know that a man cannot satisfy a woman even if she say she's satisfied at that time , if be it she will go for another round on which the man cannot after so many rounds ...

I pity the men that say they will .

1 Like

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Missyajoke(f): 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
mosdii:
Vagina People Are Useless...All Of Them

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All of Them

Your mum, sister, Grandmother and your female relatives are all useless and mad

3 Likes

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by money121(m): 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Ifork4money: 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
send her to me she is my spec
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by NaBanga: 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
This is sick and she is a pedophile. If they question her very well, they will find out she has not had sex with her husband in a number of years. She has been deprived of a basic right of marriage. As a result, she turned to what was closest to her. The parents of that boy should pursue jail time and not accept anything less. If you are in a sexless marriage, find a boyfriend/girlfriend or divorce. Don't let any spouse hold you hostage. Otherwise you open yourself up to demonic possession.
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by ec0malchemist(m): 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
Just imagine if tables were turned, feminist co and assiociates would have built a thread from okokomaiko to coatai .

Let me teach you how to import gadgets from US and sell here in Nigeria with offer up and letgo accounts for free

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by maureensylvia(f): 10:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
mosdii:
ur mom is our leader
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by extol1(m): 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
Cumtroller:
Vagina people sef. Insatiable, sex crazed beings.

This just reminds me of my married neighbour Yemisi. That woman will fvck her bus driver husband wey dey drink Ogidiga bitters like purewater, fvck Alhasssan the aboki (for free provisions) and still come to my apartment for fvck all in a day's work.

are you for real or you are trying to pull our legs
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by angelfallz(m): 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
Randy100:
I would still comment as the spirit leads.

grin grin grin

Okay oh
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by RPG2020(m): 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
3LACK:
your mom's vagina is useless for bringing someone as useless as you to this world... idiot

e shock me �
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
grin Reminds me of my Ex that year... 4times a day , straight 1 month.. na once fever hold me. Omo i japa o.. i just dey pity that girl current b.f

1 Like

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by humilitypays(m): 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
mosdii:

bros is everything okay cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI / Phrases In Pidgin and Meaning! / University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.