Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day (118545 Views)

Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating / French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) / White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by letitrainnow(m): 6:01am On Jan 30, 2021
But this is what some men want
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by zedegit: 6:12am On Jan 30, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Odiegwu... She actually claimed being too short.... as a counter for her not having sex.

How dumb can I be?

It'd obvious you didn't understand what you read.
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by vaca1: 6:26am On Jan 30, 2021
mosdii:
Vagina People Are Useless...All Of Them

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All of Them
Your mum , your sisters, your grandmother, your olosho wife. Your future girls are rotten
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by okedoyinolabisi(f): 6:28am On Jan 30, 2021
obviously she isn't normal.6 times a day? she no get work ni?
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by gozie4naira(m): 6:40am On Jan 30, 2021
chai, you for come nigeria nobody for catch us
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:45am On Jan 30, 2021
A sex maniac is what she is. She claimed to be too short to serve the minor a doggy style? Not a very good excuse.
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by BlueAir: 6:48am On Jan 30, 2021
sad She's a confused and emotional creature from day one
Brendaniel:

And what would you say about this, see don't give young girls the impression that all men are evil, evil abounds in both gender same with good, if we go by your rules then we will also say: never leave your male child with any woman because their all evil, then why are we even getting married and having children if both genders don't trust each other at all, then let's all just be gays and lesbians and let's end humanity by not procreating, so please stop this your idea of spoiling a gender against another gender, be straight with your dealings with human beings regardless of the gender, we are all human beings first before our genders, when a gender is wrong you spell it out the way it is, whether female or male, I am addressing this issue because I have noticed you for a while, don't mislead young girls reading your one sided statements....

So you are speechless now because a woman here is at fault, but on the other thread you were busy insulting men, you better be truthful with your life....
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by ijayebonyi(f): 6:58am On Jan 30, 2021
Introvertmemer:
Men whom said they wanted to marry nymphs,come and carry her o.
Exactly
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by ijayebonyi(f): 7:01am On Jan 30, 2021
Too much energy and time, hmmm �
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by AkuOlisa: 7:16am On Jan 30, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
LadySarah:
cool

Maybe the ex's game was poor. If you gave her good orgasms,she won't have energy for 6 per day. But it's good you left though, you can't win the game. Could be a nymph too.

To the minor, sorry for what you had to go through. So many boys are sexually molested by trusted females around. As a mom of only males, I don't take these things for granted. 24/7 marking.

She can go to jail and find her match.

Unfortunately many people especially women have this weird believe that men/boys can not be sexually molested. They believe as long has a boy/man had an erection,then it's no longer molestation.
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by DeMoneyGenius: 7:21am On Jan 30, 2021
Now that her private life is public, she can afford to get a threeesome, even a foursome in public.
Pooorn career loading...
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by MartinsD12(m): 7:21am On Jan 30, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/married-teacher-who-sex-boy-23404579
Ladies if they can, will start a war in the world because of sexxx, married teacher six times a day, now tell me is this boy not destroyed sexually, all his life will be an abuse he won't ever forget
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by bluestone2015: 7:21am On Jan 30, 2021
Remember that your mother is a part of this group of useless people.
mosdii:

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by tosan245(m): 7:22am On Jan 30, 2021
A little reminder that your mum and sisters are women and they are Nigerians too.
mosdii:

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Tedassie(m): 7:30am On Jan 30, 2021
Useless thing! You can bet that when rape victims and other victims of abuse would clamour for justice demanding for stiffer penalties to abusers, she too will also join in, as if she was any better!

2 Likes

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:32am On Jan 30, 2021
Well dats one of my fantasy to meet a lady dat is a nymph.....for jst a month
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Ubanz: 7:36am On Jan 30, 2021
Honestly,that's my type of gal.I prefer spoilt brats.
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:44am On Jan 30, 2021
Tripitaka:

You may think this is a good comback, but I find it disturbing that you find it comfortable referring to his mother that way.
Giving him unnecessary attention, the guy might even have a reason for that his comment,
Just like atheists and gays always have reasons for what they do or say.
Mad people deserve no attention but some people don't understand this.

1 Like

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:46am On Jan 30, 2021
zynzyn:

Following the story ..................................

She will get 5 years max despite her total lack of remorse!!

The victim's inability to remember exact dates made her sentence lighter!

Would it be the same if the genders were switched?? grin
The P*ssy rules in the west, that's why we need to be vigilant to avoid such subjugation of men in Africa.
As a man, court marriage is a death trap.
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 30, 2021
Her toto go red for prison when prison guards will take turns in satisfying her rounds after rounds..
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:49am On Jan 30, 2021
vickydevoka:
I was molested by older women when I was younger (14,15,16 yrs). Buh the truth is that I couldn't resist them, bcus I was really enjoying it, maybe bcuz of de big ass. Now I grow up to be a chronic womanizer. I don't select gals
You can change,.
Jesus loves you, turn to him and change your ways,
Womanising will ruin your life, flee from it.
There are spiritually transmitted infections, that can destroy you.
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by emonis88: 7:55am On Jan 30, 2021
she never jam man weh go finish her. if she met such a guy na she go tire jare!
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 30, 2021
Kingscee:

Your hatred to the Igbos will kill you las las, I've been following every single comments you posted here, it's all about IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu or Igbos, high blood pressure will kill you las las, keep on hating.

Thanks for your concern dear IPOB.

May you live long to see your types rise and curse Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 30, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Muslim terrorist.

My dear, You just missed the target.

I'm a born again Christian. A full member of Assemblies of God church. A youth Pastor An IPOB tormentor A lover of God A lover of everyone (including IPOB miscreants)
You just missed the target
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by greatness77: 8:12am On Jan 30, 2021
NaijaMutant:
grin
say something na you are just laughing
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by greatness77: 8:13am On Jan 30, 2021
PatriotExact:
She's an IPOB
hahahah lolz make una leave us alone ejor grin
PatriotExact:
She's an IPOB
hahahah lolz make una leave us alone ejor
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Josywhyte: 8:14am On Jan 30, 2021
mosdii:
Your sisters included
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 30, 2021
West2019:
no Calabar

IPObian, how far na
Nnamdi Kanu no piss today make una drink?
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Youngpo413: 8:15am On Jan 30, 2021
mperornero:
grin Reminds me of my Ex that year... 4times a day , straight 1 month.. na once fever hold me. Omo i japa o.. i just dey pity that girl current b.f
I always meet ladies like that.....I'm very very unlucky with women.
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by nuzon: 8:22am On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by bukatyne(f): 8:40am On Jan 30, 2021
A five paged thread of rape, abuse of power, and continuous adultery.

Yet no 'all women are evil'; 'women destroy the world' bla bla bla.

NL guys are even amused and want the woman sent to Nigeria as punishment. cheesy

Even the court did not use rape; she 'incited' him.....

Women 'enjoy' pass for sexual offences in the society; men 'enjoy' pass for sexual immorality in the society.

Each sex wins some, and loses some.

At the end, there is a balance.

But will they hear when they are taught perpetual victimhood?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI / Phrases In Pidgin and Meaning! / University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.