Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day (118560 Views)

Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating / French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) / White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by FirstbornWds: 8:54am On Jan 30, 2021
zedegit:

It'd obvious you didn't understand what you read.

Interesting. Kindly break it down.
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 8:58am On Jan 30, 2021
PatriotExact:

No, I'm your father
na idiot you be
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:00am On Jan 30, 2021
For me,her only offence is getting involved with an underage. I don't see anything wrong with her high libido or urge for constant sex. She did not create herself that way !

The fact is that the poor girl has not really experienced real sex in her life ! What is lacking in her life is that man with a strong bbc !

She goofed big time by engaging an underage in such a act though.
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by shaw2(m): 9:13am On Jan 30, 2021
Why I no dey meet this insatiable women?
Haven't been sexually satisfied in a long time

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Ikpunekenwa(m): 9:23am On Jan 30, 2021
PatriotExact:
She's an IPOB
Is this not what your terrorist cum mohammed the nymphomaniac and paedophile said your vampire blood sucking allah instructed you guys to emulate that landed him in a shallow grave after he was poisoned by one of those underage girls he planned to fvck. I heard swines exhumed his body and ate almost half of his petrifying body using his scrotum as a crunching snack. He really suffered even at death.

1 Like

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 30, 2021
Brendaniel:

And what would you say about this, see don't give young girls the impression that all men are evil, evil abounds in both gender same with good, if we go by your rules then we will also say: never leave your male child with any woman because their all evil, then why are we even getting married and having children if both genders don't trust each other at all, then let's all just be gays and lesbians and let's end humanity by not procreating, so please stop this your idea of spoiling a gender against another gender, be straight with your dealings with human beings regardless of the gender, we are all human beings first before our genders, when a gender is wrong you spell it out the way it is, whether female or male, I am addressing this issue because I have noticed you for a while, don't mislead young girls reading your one sided statements....

So you are speechless now because a woman here is at fault, but on the other thread you were busy insulting men, you better be truthful with your life....

you hit the nail on the spot, mann..
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Olabs2020(m): 9:31am On Jan 30, 2021
jidamsel43:
Too much of everything is bad.

She would have come to Nigeria. I believe she will succumb under the pounding of strong gbola

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 30, 2021
Brendaniel:

And what would you say about this, see don't give young girls the impression that all men are evil, evil abounds in both gender same with good, if we go by your rules then we will also say: never leave your male child with any woman because their all evil, then why are we even getting married and having children if both genders don't trust each other at all, then let's all just be gays and lesbians and let's end humanity by not procreating, so please stop this your idea of spoiling a gender against another gender, be straight with your dealings with human beings regardless of the gender, we are all human beings first before our genders, when a gender is wrong you spell it out the way it is, whether female or male, I am addressing this issue because I have noticed you for a while, don't mislead young girls reading your one sided statements....

So you are speechless now because a woman here is at fault, but on the other thread you were busy insulting men, you better be truthful with your life....

you hit the nail on the spot, mannnn...
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by OfficialSam(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2021
mosdii:
Vagina People Are Useless...All Of Them

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All of Them

Your mother's and sister(s) vagina is not only useless, but it stinks like rotten kpomo grin grin grin
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 30, 2021
Come and find me I'll double the dose daily.
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by 3LACK: 10:07am On Jan 30, 2021
Tripitaka:

You may think this is a good comeback, but I find it disturbing that you find it comfortable referring to his mother that way.
mtcheew
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by NgwalandAba(m): 10:12am On Jan 30, 2021
PatriotExact:

My dear, You just missed the target.

I'm a born again Christian.
A full member of Assemblies of God church.
A youth Pastor
An IPOB tormentor
A lover of God
A lover of everyone (including IPOB miscreants)

You just missed the target

You are an islamist.

Get lost because you can't torment something greater than your president and generation.
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Kungah: 10:17am On Jan 30, 2021
[I sympathize with your mother for giving birth to useless child like you . Idiot

quote author=mosdii post=98562388]Vagina People Are Useless...All Of Them

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All of Them[/quote]
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by samwillyco1(m): 10:18am On Jan 30, 2021
She never jam Great gbola, wey go last like two hours without stopping, that's why dey like sex.
Make she comes NIGERIA na she go tire. Or to put it in a business way make she enter ashawo work na she go run.
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 30, 2021
Youngpo413:
I always meet ladies like that.....I'm very very unlucky with women.
grin you're probably the quite and secretive type, those kind girls no dey like casting.
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 30, 2021
NgwalandAba:

You are an islamist.

Get lost because you can't torment something greater than your president and generation.

Lolzzz

IPOB miscreant
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 30, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Is this not what your terrorist cum mohammed the nymphomaniac and paedophile said your vampire blood sucking allah instructed you guys to emulate that landed him in a shallow grave after he was poisoned by one of those underage girls he planned to fvck. I heard swines exhumed his body and ate almost half of his petrifying body using his scrotum as a crunching snack. He really suffered even at death.

Sorry, you must be the one that is a Muslim.
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 30, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Sorry, you must be the one that is a Muslim.

A terrorist one for that matter
Ebenezar2O2I:
na idiot my father be

Exactly.
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by IamSolopy(m): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2021
If I wire her my cock she go run�

Patronize Us, Refer Us�

Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Youngpo413: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2021
mperornero:
grin you're probably the quite and secretive type, those kind girls no dey like casting.
You just described me,lol....an introvert too.
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by NgwalandAba(m): 11:35am On Jan 30, 2021
PatriotExact:

Lolzzz

IPOB miscreant

Boko Haram sympathiser.
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by zedegit: 11:53am On Jan 30, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Interesting. Kindly break it down.

That will amount to giving you a tutorial on "Comprehension" of different write-ups which you have to pay for.

Dm let's talk price.
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by MegaMicrobe: 11:57am On Jan 30, 2021
vibbb:
6 tyms per day, 30 per week. What an addiction, she needs a psychologist.
How did you calculate your own week
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by KaptainAfrika: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
And if I as a black man, met her that I want to knack, she will call police...meanwhile she's knacking a 15 year old...
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
LadySarah:
cool

Maybe the ex's game was poor. If you gave her good orgasms,she won't have energy for 6 per day
. But it's good you left though, you can't win the game. Could be a nymph too.

To the minor, sorry for what you had to go through. So many boys are sexually molested by trusted females around. As a mom of only males, I don't take these things for granted. 24/7 marking.

She can go to jail and find her match.

At the bold.. if u truly read the report and what her ex also claims u would know she is a nymphomaniac. No amount of fvck will ever satisfy her. Especially if u do it right that's when they (nymphomaniacs) need more. They have no business with u if they ever discover ur game is weak. Wtv encounter will be termed a mistake. But when u can hit all the right spots she will drain all ur essence and leave u a carcass
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by FirstbornWds: 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
zedegit:

That will amount to giving you a tutorial on "Comprehension" of different write-ups which you have to pay for.

Dm let's talk price.

Rest brother... Rest. You need that tutorial more.
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by vibbb: 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lolz, 42 per week. Thanks for the notification.

MegaMicrobe:

How did you calculate your own week
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by zedegit: 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Okay brother... Thanks. I need that tutorial.
Dm replied.
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by firstratedcitiz(m): 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
The women over here in the West are more sexually liberated than, say, our Nigerian girls back home. Though it's still the same rate of sexual immorality. The white women are bolder and more adventurous. Over here, recently, the APD arrested a woman, 52, who kept and sexually exploited a boy, 14, for several days until the unlawful affair was discovered and reported. In Nigeria, incidents such as this are rarely reported. But that doesn't mean such incidents do not occur in Nigeria. I doubt if a Nigerian boy of same age making love to an older woman would even consider it as sexual exploitation. He would just keep things hidden.
Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by nizetee: 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
Introvertmemer:
Men whom said they wanted to marry nymphs,come and carry her o.
Aha! Where my wheel barrow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI / Phrases In Pidgin and Meaning! / University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.