Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria (67416 Views)

See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano / Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 300 And 350 Naira Respectively In Nnewi / See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
clockwisereport:

can you please help me with the direction to Zaria(Ahmadu Bello University) from Kaduna
There are Parks in where you have to board a bus or small car that will take you to Zaria.

Go to kawo park, close to Air Force Base you'll get a Bus to Zaria ( Samaru and Kongo). The price is 700 and the road is as smooth as a baby's behind!!!

4 Likes

Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by clockwisereport: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hammyaladin:
There are Parks in where you have to board a bus or small car that will take you to Zaria.

Go to kawo park, close to Air Force Base you'll get a Bus to Zaria ( Samaru and Kongo). The price is 700 and the road is as smooth as a baby's behind!!!

Thank you very much.

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
clockwisereport:

can you please help me with the direction to Zaria(Ahmadu Bello University) from Kaduna
Go to Kawo park, close to Air Force Base. you'll get a bus or golf car, depending on what you can afford.

The buses stop at Samaru Abu, while the Golfs stop at Pz....

So, you should let them know your destination @ the park. (Samaru or Kongo)

2 Likes

Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by donMIG(m): 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
I dei zaria n I go tell una say na lie!
That tin pass 50 naira
No come lie for us na... How much b d onions n pepper?
U mean the tomatoes na 30naira n pepper 10 naira n onions 10 naira...?

Bro na lie.... That tomatoes na 50 naira n the onions na 30naira n the pepper na 20naira...
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by williamishere: 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
I remember those days in samaru market.
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Gamblex: 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
donMIG:
I dei zaria n I go tell una say na lie!
That tin pass 50 naira
No come lie for us na... How much b d onions n pepper?
U mean the tomatoes na 30naira n pepper 10 naira n onions 10 naira...?

Bro na lie.... That tomatoes na 50 naira n the onions na 30naira n the pepper na 20naira...
No pepper there bros

1 Like

Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by ParkleElegant: 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
Xscape1993:
All these for #50 and you are still complaining?

He is very greedy walahi angry undecided
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by gbemishile: 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mokason288:
Awuf dey run belle

That’s why the North is still very poor because they are very comfortable with cheap things

From cheap transportation

To cheap accommodation

To cheap food...

You can’t make it in your comfort zone

MODIFIED : To those kids quoting me ,have you asked your self why the South East and South South that things are very very expensive the individuals living there are super rich and richer than the North

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
something dey worry your head seriously
so u will prefer things to be hard to get or buy for you to feel that sense of being rich?
do u think those wheel barrow pushers don't have homes or wives up north?
and you will open that septic tank of a mouth to swear at buhari that things are hard.

3 Likes

Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
Seygey dangoroba if your type turn president na thief u go thief all d money
TheZebra:
I decided to go out today to get a little tomato for the weekend and since i stay alone, i decided to buy both tomato And onion for 50naira. To be honest i was a little disappointed with the quantity, because here in the North I'm used to getting large quantity for the same price. I guess the tomato season is almost over that's why.

What do you think guys? Fair or not for such amount?
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by LALAONE(m): 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

It's not about being rich or poor, it is about a simple modest lifestyle which most northerners choose to live by.
Not everything in life is about excess money and gains you know? Some people are just ok as long as they have what they need.

"Making it in life" is subjective to different people.

You'll make it in life, amen
As for that bigot, die b!tch. Don't stop hating on us till thy kingdom come
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by LALAONE(m): 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

You see that bolded? That is what trust is all about.
Now, how many of us can do that?
I always tell my brother that they're the best people in Nigeria, aside their religious extremity tendencies.

"religious extremity tendencies" OK
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Bimpe29: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
If you are a male, it will better for you to go and marry. wink smiley wink

If you are female, I think that quantity is fairly good for that price (#50).

grin grin grin
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by donMIG(m): 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
Gamblex:

No pepper there bros

Lols

But more reason y I no gree
U don cheap person pikin oo
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by LALAONE(m): 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
blamingthedevil:
To be honest, North is the best place to stay. People in the South are just too greedy and untrustworthy.

With little money, you will be staying in whole Flat with regular supply of light , water, cheaper good schools and good raw hygienic foods.. If you have a car, you be able to use it for many years because of good roads.

Less I forget , if you taste their yogurt ....chai.... you will surely know that life is good.....talk of insecurity....it is just overblown by media....in the 1980s and 1990s.... there were worse security situations like religious crises , ethnic crises.... daily bombings....during Jonathan, people were afraid to go to church because of every Sunday bombing...these longer happen

You're a good man sir. If only all southerners are like you!
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Tedassie(m): 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
See the one Tinubu bought for N25 from Iragbiji community over the weekend
Med oo grin grin
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Maobichek: 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
Duru9:
More cheaper in Orange market mararaba Abuja/Nass

Na hold up be wahala to go there sha
Goza market along airport road (on Fridays) is the best and cheapest in Abj. I bought a full custard bucket of tomatoes 250 last Friday, a full uncut watermelon for 200.
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by LALAONE(m): 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hammyaladin:
O ye Bitter soul, try and find comfort in little things like this. cease to hate, because it blackens the soul and ruins the spirit.

Northern people are contented people. most of them say Alhamdulila for the little things they have. do you want them to make things expensive and hard for people to purchase!??

O ye Bitter soul, find comfort in little things!!

You're a good man sir. Never stop being good, it pays to be good
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by CodeTemplar: 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mokason288:
Awuf dey run belle

That’s why the North is still very poor because they are very comfortable with cheap things

To cheap accommodation

To cheap food...

MODIFIED : To those kids quoting me ,have you asked your self why the South East and South South that things are very very expensive the individuals living there are super rich and richer than the North

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
You made no sense

3 Likes

Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by LALAONE(m): 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
Tony142:

u are a big fool, wealth is not about money but value

there are many people who are richer than dangote in terms of cash, but dangote has a lot of investment and asset with lot of value

You're one smart Southern gentleman Sir

if u go to that country called Zimbabwe the poorest person there is a trillionaire, but 50trillon in Zimbabwe can not buy those tomatos in Nigeria, why?....because Zimbabwe money do not have value

The reason why Nigeria economy is bad is because of the high cost of living, the high cost is because of the rise of dollar and fall of naira and this make the naira loss value

smart people will see this thread and say "wow, tomato's is cheap in the north, let me start tomato's business and import them to the south to sell and make alot of profit" that is how smart people think

but foolish person like u will come and be commenting nonsense

Note: do not mention me, I do not reply kids
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Ellegacy(m): 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
4ckyou:

You really have time to type, to tell you the truth, many of us don't read your post we just skip and pass cause they are always full of gibberish

I'm with you bro.. He's just an attention seeker. He needs that to survive. He derive pleasure from it. He's mentally sick. It's a sickness

1 Like

Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Tedassie(m): 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
Oizee:
u no dey eat pepper ne? anyway that is the only thing i miss in north... everything na araha
Pepper dem geng
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Cti28(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mokason288:
Awuf dey run belle

To cheap accommodation

To cheap food...

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

I disagree with your assertion. Things are expensive in the South South and South East, because of greed and lack of contentment.

You did not make sense, rather sense was far from you.

2 Likes

Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
LALAONE:

You're a good man sir. Never stop being good, it pays to be good
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
clockwisereport:

Thank you very much.
God bless you
ur welcome!

1 Like

Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Gandollaar(f): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nanavati:

off the mic
Imagine o
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Tjayjosh(m): 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mokason288:
Awuf dey run belle

To cheap accommodation

To cheap food...

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Oga you made no sense at all. You are so dumb, and the 80+ people that hit the like button for you. Shaking my head.

1 Like

Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Cti28(m): 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
viyon02:
Not true bro. I think that is best place to stay and do business, firstly cost of living is cheaper that means you have more money to save and secondly, those products are being transported to Lagos for business: Do you know you can make
more than 100% gain just from one bag of bean or onion? many aboki you do see on the street with wheel barrow selling these products are richer than you?

I disagree with the bolded. Having #10 million cash, does not make one rich, but putting the # 10 million into use so as to last a life time and affect lives positively is what makes one rich.

The wheel barrow pusher you mentioned; cash they have - yes. But how is the standard of their living? Imagine having a lot of money and living a miserable life
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Tjayjosh(m): 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
Like someone rightly said on here, the only problem with the north, and the northerners is religious extremism. Aside that, they are the best people, and the most economically sane place to live in nigeria. Take it from someone who has traveled widely.

1 Like

Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Goalnaldo(m): 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

You see that bolded? That is what trust is all about.
Now, how many of us can do that?
I always tell my brother that they're the best people in Nigeria, aside their religious extremity tendencies.
Are you married or you're in a relationship already? You have sense oh. I gbadun most of your comments here smiley

1 Like

Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Gamblex: 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
donMIG:

Lols

But more reason y I no gree
U don cheap person pikin oo
it's even expensive compare to other years because of bandits, hardmen n kidnappers dey scare people from going to farm.

1 Like

Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by MrCaesar: 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
You for beat them collect everything since this one is too small for 50 naira
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
TheZebra:
I decided to go out today to get a little tomato for the weekend and since i stay alone, i decided to buy both tomato And onion for 50naira. To be honest i was a little disappointed with the quantity, because here in the North I'm used to getting large quantity for the same price. I guess the tomato season is almost over that's why.

What do you think guys? Fair or not for such amount?
u dey whine me ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) / How I Survive Every Month As A Bachelor / A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.