Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria (67420 Views)

See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano / Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 300 And 350 Naira Respectively In Nnewi / See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
The tomatoes is not fresh.
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by princetom1(m): 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
TheZebra:
I decided to go out today to get a little tomato for the weekend and since i stay alone, i decided to buy both tomato And onion for 50naira. To be honest i was a little disappointed with the quantity, because here in the North I'm used to getting large quantity for the same price. I guess the tomato season is almost over that's why.

What do you think guys? Fair or not for such amount?

Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by princetom1(m): 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
CalliDora1:
The tomatoes is not fresh.

Don't tell him. I guess he is buying for the first time by his self
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
princetom1:

Don't tell him. I guess he is buying for the first time by his self

He needs to know.grin
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by viyon02: 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Cti28:

I disagree with the bolded. Having #10 million cash, does not make one rich, but putting the # 10 million into use so as to last a life time and affect lives positively is what makes one rich.

The wheel barrow pusher you mentioned; cash they have - yes. But how is the standard of their living? Imagine having a lot of money and living a miserable life
yes their lives look miserable, because typical aboki believe instead of him to eat a very decent meal alone he believes he need to share it with others that have little or nothing, instead of him to live in a decent house alone he rather share the house with those that do not have, they are not greedy and selfish like us, they don't live to opress others, they believe in unity and oness, that is why they are where they are today. My brother, their lives is not miserable, just name any sector in country where they have not donated, what else could you have call achievement from a race?
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Sagay212: 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
What's all the nonsense and senseless threads of how much tomato and onions you but in some phucking markets. Are you people cursed with food? Food food food, sex and reproduction is all ya'll know.
Making noise up and down about tomatoes. No go find better thing do with your life.

2 Likes

Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Dollarremix(m): 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mokason288:
Awuf dey run belle

That’s why the North is still very poor because they are very comfortable with cheap things

From cheap transportation

To cheap accommodation

To cheap food...

You can’t make it in your comfort zone

MODIFIED : To those kids quoting me ,have you asked your self why the South East and South South that things are very very expensive the individuals living there are super rich and richer than the North

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Zero sense
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Brunicekid(m): 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
Those of you abusing the OP for been insensitive to the plight of southerners having to pay more for food IS FUNNY grin Blame the government for poor price control...

OP's case is just like someone who scored 90+ in an exam that majority scored 50.downward, and justify that as the reason the person should not complain about the 90+ score cheesy
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by 18wheeler: 12:05am On Feb 02, 2021
TheZebra:
I decided to go out today to get a little tomato for the weekend and since i stay alone, i decided to buy both tomato And onion for 50naira. To be honest i was a little disappointed with the quantity, because here in the North I'm used to getting large quantity for the same price. I guess the tomato season is almost over that's why.

Zaria...Zazzau... my city.
It's beautiful. I thank all.
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by oneTIMEman(m): 12:35am On Feb 02, 2021
That's why they will forever remain poor
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by thatigboman: 12:47am On Feb 02, 2021
mariahAngel:

You see that bolded? That is what trust is all about.
Now, how many of us can do that?
I always tell my brother that they're the best people in Nigeria, aside their religious extremity tendencies.
when it comes to trust, hausa is no 1.
I remember those days in minna, my mom would buy yam and put them in a barrow and just describe our general area, about 45min-1hr by trekking. Barrowman will carry the yams and start moving and my mom would enter taxi, get home and ask us to go and wait by the roadside. The guy will eventually arrive, we take him home, mumsy pays him and he starts the 1 hr journey back to the market.

3 Likes

Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by zedman1(m): 2:26am On Feb 02, 2021
Mokason288:

Lol richer than who ?
And they still look like shit
I made designs for an "aboki" who sells Suya ( grilled beef) recently. He acquired the land for 7.5million Naira. Now be true to yourself, are you that rich in real life or it's just here on the Internet? Never underestimate those guys bro.
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by spyglaxx: 4:51am On Feb 02, 2021
thatigboman:
I remember those days in minna, my mom would buy yam and put them in a barrow and just describe our general area, about 45min-1hr by trekking. Barrowman will carry the yams and start moving and my mom would enter taxi, get home and ask us to go and wait by the roadside. The guy will eventually arrive, we take him home, mumsy pays him and he starts the 1 hr journey back to the market.

Try it in lagos.

1 Like

Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by AmadorSays: 5:52am On Feb 02, 2021
Mokason288:
Awuf dey run belle

That’s why the North is still very poor because they are very comfortable with cheap things

To cheap accommodation

To cheap food...

MODIFIED : To those kids quoting me ,have you asked your self why the South East and South South that things are very very expensive the individuals living there are super rich and richer than the North

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
real talk. But no be everything suppose expensive

1 Like

Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by pfadom: 5:55am On Feb 02, 2021
They make serious money, hardly run bank account and make zero tax returns. You cannot imagine millions of Naira these Abokis lost to the hoodlums who hijacked the #EndSARS protest.

They live under deception and they understand our uncontrolled appetite for both the essential and non-essential stuff.

Go to their Sabo settlements, they hardly pay bills and no revenue collection agencies can confront them.

Mokason288:

Lol richer than who ?
And they still look like shit
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by mikkycoins(m): 6:24am On Feb 02, 2021
TheZebra:

This is very cheap
Can you get some for me? tongue
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by SexytorresE(f): 6:42am On Feb 02, 2021
You are just a difficult and a greedy person undecided . With ur 50 u are still complaining? undecided see tomatoes estimate of 30, onions 20 yet u are disappointed. Smh
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by bewla(m): 6:49am On Feb 02, 2021
Mokason288:
Awuf dey run belle

To cheap accommodation

To cheap food...

[b]I ]
HOPE I MADE SENSE[/b. no Sir

been rich is different for being greedy

here we are greedy many are rich
but the north is super rich put it that way
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Anfield247(m): 7:20am On Feb 02, 2021
SexytorresE:
You are just a difficult and a greedy person undecided . With ur 50 u are still complaining? undecided see tomatoes estimate of 30, onions 20 yet u are disappointed. Smh
Sexytorrese, happy new month to you, darling! How are you love? As your big fan on Nairaland, hearing from you has always been my priority!
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by SexytorresE(f): 7:29am On Feb 02, 2021
Anfield247:

Sexytorrese, happy new month to you, darling! How are you love? As your big fan on Nairaland, hearing from you has always been my priority!
thanks my darling kiss
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Jaymaestro(m): 7:31am On Feb 02, 2021
I have to commend the sincerity of the front page folks. The average northerner is contented with whatsoever he has or given unlike in the south filled with greed and discontented folks. The only problem is that they are easily influenced and flock under one idea or person.

However, living in the north gives you peace of mind.
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by MartinsD12(m): 7:31am On Feb 02, 2021
TheZebra:

No doubt food stuffs are very cheap in the north but insecurity has destroyed the north.

1 Like

Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by AlphaStyles(m): 7:54am On Feb 02, 2021
NICE
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Naijjablog(m): 7:59am On Feb 02, 2021
Mokason288:
Awuf dey run belle

To cheap accommodation

To cheap food...

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
MADE WHAT SENSE? Rubbish!
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by abeggnow: 8:50am On Feb 02, 2021
Mokason288:
Awuf dey run belle

To cheap accommodation

To cheap food...

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
mumu why is palm oil and fish cheaper in the south?? its because availability dictates price. The North is the major source of Tomatoes , pepper and onion in Nigeria.
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Reeberry: 8:52am On Feb 02, 2021
Mokason288:
Awuf dey run belle

To cheap accommodation

To cheap food...

U

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Your sense stinks. You made no sense.

Why would you be saying something so stūpid in public? They are poor because they sells things cheap in the North? People like you, are one of the reasons things are becoming expensive in this country.

You modified, stiil dumber.
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Reeberry: 8:55am On Feb 02, 2021
thatigboman:
The kind things I dey read for here these days sha.

Why can't the taxi your mom entered carry it?
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by thatigboman: 9:33am On Feb 02, 2021
Reeberry:
The kind things I dey read for here these days sha.

Why can't the taxi your mom entered carry it?
abi. Those days, things were just done anyhow. So much trust. And minna was so peaceful.
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by RemiDogCare(f): 9:48am On Feb 02, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers !

To signify your interest, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature.
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by kazyhm(m): 10:54am On Feb 02, 2021
Mokason288:
Awuf dey run belle

To cheap accommodation

To cheap food...

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Very foolish statement

Very senseless modified analogy.....

The self deceit chest beating the underdeveloped the south............thinking the south is richer that the north in term of cash shows your ignorance.

Stupid, proud and arrogant south-easterners are there own problem
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by kingjibe(m): 11:04am On Feb 02, 2021
Mokason288:
Awuf dey run belle

To cheap accommodation

To cheap food...

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

NO sense bro!!
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Ramsak1: 11:06am On Feb 02, 2021
You don't know what you're saying. Who told you Northerners are poor? I'm not sure you've been to the North
Mokason288:
Awuf dey run belle

To cheap accommodation

To cheap food...

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) / A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) / How I Survive Every Month As A Bachelor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.