Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria (67417 Views)

See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano / Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 300 And 350 Naira Respectively In Nnewi / See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Ramsak1: 11:14am On Feb 02, 2021
You should ask yourself what makes them xoo simple accommodating, trustworthy and down to the earth, the answer is Islam.
Check any region in the world in which Islam predominates, you'll find such traits amongst them, cuz Muslims see the world differently from non-muslims.
mariahAngel:

You see that bolded? That is what trust is all about.
Now, how many of us can do that?
I always tell my brother that they're the best people in Nigeria, aside their religious extremity tendencies.
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by tolguy(m): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
viyon02:
Not true bro. I think that is best place to stay and do business, firstly cost of living is cheaper that means you have more money to save and secondly, those products are being transported to Lagos for business: Do you know you can make
more than 100% gain just from one bag of bean or onion? many aboki you do see on the street with wheel barrow selling these products are richer than you?
fact
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Zinpat: 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
Excessively fair
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by sfinkzslot(m): 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
buy and preserve for the raining seasoning, no complaints then o
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by wafer1: 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
Mokason288:
Awuf dey run belle

That’s why the North is still very poor because they are very comfortable with cheap things

From cheap transportation

To cheap accommodation

To cheap food...

You can’t make it in your comfort zone

MODIFIED : To those kids quoting me ,have you asked your self why the South East and South South that things are very very expensive the individuals living there are super rich and richer than the North

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Youre bleeped
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by mariahAngel(f): 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ramsak1:
You should ask yourself what makes them xoo simple accommodating, trustworthy and down to the earth, the answer is Islam.
Check any region in the world in which Islam predominates, you'll find such traits amongst them, cuz Muslims see the world differently from non-muslims.

...and the killings part too right?

2 Likes

Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by zakkxx: 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
you think every body in the north is poor right? I pity your mentality some of the youth in the north are controlling millions base on the personal struggle. they believe in hand work and the few that are educated get job automatically.
Mokason288:

Lol richer than who ?
And they still look like shit
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Coolgent(m): 10:06am On Feb 03, 2021
Mokason288:
Awuf dey run belle

That’s why the North is still very poor because they are very comfortable with cheap things

To cheap accommodation

To cheap food...

MODIFIED : To those kids quoting me ,have you asked your self why the South East and South South that things are very very expensive the individuals living there are super rich and richer than the North

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
No wonder Dangote came from their region.
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Soleye24(m): 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
Mokason288:
Awuf dey run belle

To cheap accommodation

To cheap food...

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

You didn't make sense. Northerners are the richest, argue with Google.
Re: See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 15, 2023
Mokason288:
Awuf dey run belle

To cheap accommodation

To cheap food...

MODIFIED : To those kids quoting me ,have you asked your self why the South East and South South that things are very very expensive the individuals [s]living there are super rich and richer than the North
[/s] they are just loud
I HOPE I MADE SENSE
rich in south east n south south lmao 🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) / A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) / How I Survive Every Month As A Bachelor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.