Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) (51575 Views)

EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected ‘Yahoo-Yahoo Boys’ in Ilorin (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) / EFCC Arrests 30-year-old Graduate For $4m Internet Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by JIREN01: 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
Akatsuki1:
Yeah, NIN definitely play a pivotal role in this situation. Please y'all careful with your online interactions. The Feds and the Chinese are collecting your data true a special algorithm pair with the NIN-SIM synchronization. So be careful. love y'all
Wow. That must be a nice development.
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Akatsuki1(f): 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author=Akatsuki1 post=98566422][/quote]
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by JIREN01: 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
Slimdada:
this whole NIN thing it's really working out well for EFCC
so
men need to dey on guard, no loose guard for Street
watch your back and face your front,
don't talk too much,don't be proud
cash out loud and stay low key
get rich or die trying
poverty stinks and kill's.
If it's the NIN working, I honestly can't express how happy I feel right now. Many of this to come.
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by SmartPolician: 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ojemedad:

So you want them to be executed and the real thieves get applauded in Aso rock?

Nah.

5-10 years with community service.

Those guys should be sweeping our roads and streets every morning while in jail for the period of time they are to serve.
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by livinbygrace: 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
You guys just chasing shadows and the gullible Nigerians hailing you.
Catch one thousand today another one million will join tomorrow.
The more you arrest the more the increase in the crime.If you catch one hundred today,one million will join tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Akatsuki1(f): 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
With this NIN-SIM synchronization policy, I guess privacy is going obsolete. If you value your privacy don't Link y'all just blink . F#ck the system ion wanna know who's in charge . I'm the MAN
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hmmmm Efcc
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Slimdada(m): 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
JIREN01:
If it's the NIN working, I honestly can't express how happy I feel right now. Many of this to come.

how happy you feel for another man agony
bro there's no gainsaying that
you must be EFCC or SARS/SWAT
if not you must be an Intel or rebel
Even if you're not any of the above bro
last last you go be AMOTEKUN
if you no be AMOTEKUN you go be OPC or BAKASSI

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Ojemedad: 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
SmartPolician:

Nah.

5-10 years with community service.

Those guys should be sweeping our roads and streets every morning while in jail for the period of time they are to serve.

So what about obj them, dasuki and co?
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Akatsuki1(f): 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Akatsuki1:
With this NIN-SIM synchronization policy, I guess privacy is going obsolete. If you value your privacy don't Link y'all just blink . F#ck the system ion wanna know who's in charge . I'm the MAN

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by JIREN01: 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Slimdada:

how happy you feel for another man agony
bro there's no gainsaying that
you must be EFCC or SARS/SWAT
if not you must be an Intel or rebel
Even if you're not any of the above bro
last last you go be AMOTEKUN
if you no be AMOTEKUN you go be OPC or BAKASSI
They were living off people's pain, death, and agony in the first place. Bro, do you pray your Dad gets scammed of his life savings to the last kobo and slumps on the spot? And the scammer goes to club the following night to spend your dad's savings on strippers, prostitutes, and IG show-offs, all in a matter of hours? I really don't know how you people reason. I honestly pay it's the NIN at work.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Slimdada(m): 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
JIREN01:
They were living off people's pain, death, and agony in the first place. Bro, do you pray your Dad gets scammed of his life savings to the last kobo and slumps on the spot? And the scammer goes to club the following night to spend your dad's savings on strippers, prostitutes, and IG show-offs, all in a matter of hours? I really don't know how you people reason. I honestly pay it's the NIN at work.

Anybody that got scammed of his possession in Nigeria is a greedy man or woman because there must have been a fake offer that tickled their fancy
E.g
Buy one and get 3 free
men go choke...
see men and women

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Alaganature(m): 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
ec0malchemist:
Real recognize Real, fakes get exposed.

On that paper chase buy the paper ain't running.

Let me teach you how to import gadgets from US and sell here in Nigeria with offer up and letgo accounts for free

I'm interested bro
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Maazi455(m): 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
Makeuna no dey pack una self inside house aviod this too much crowd.how many times Efcc dey burst single hustler.Una dey make this guys feel like say they sabi work.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
NCAN how far?
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by damijoe77: 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
PatriotExact:
Igbos on the beat!

The moronic Nnamdi Kanu will come out chest beating that Igbos have successfully "developed weapons of mass destruction using nanotechnology." He'll now post a video of some few idiots carrying out the "nuclear test" in which they will be throwing table tennis balls that will be sounding like "puff puff" and bringing out smoke.

Then one day, we will hear in the news that "soldiers retreated from Orlu due to the miscreants use of TRADITIONAL FORTIFICATION."

So the nuclear weapons are now red handkerchief with attached cowries. While the "development" process was the killing of white chickens and drinking their blood. And the nuclear reactor plant was their village shrine.

The IPOB fools will never gather and ask themselves: "since we say our Supreme Leader is divine, and also the most intelligent leader, why can't he show us that Nigeria is truly a zoo by developing only his community and making it London?"

They wouldn't ask. They choose to remain fools.

I spit on any idiot who is an IPOB. I spit on all of them generally.

Give Dem the resources and see how more developed they would be in 1 year.ndi Ara,anofia,ise ewu

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by keneck1: 11:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
PatriotExact:
Igbos on the beat!

The moronic Nnamdi Kanu will come out chest beating that Igbos have successfully "developed weapons of mass destruction using nanotechnology." He'll now post a video of some few idiots carrying out the "nuclear test" in which they will be throwing table tennis balls that will be sounding like "puff puff" and bringing out smoke.

Then one day, we will hear in the news that "soldiers retreated from Orlu due to the miscreants use of TRADITIONAL FORTIFICATION."

So the nuclear weapons are now red handkerchief with attached cowries. While the "development" process was the killing of white chickens and drinking their blood. And the nuclear reactor plant was their village shrine.

The IPOB fools will never gather and ask themselves: "since we say our Supreme Leader is divine, and also the most intelligent leader, why can't he show us that Nigeria is truly a zoo by developing only his community and making it London?"

I spit on any idiot who is an IPOB. I spit on all of them generally. hahahahaha hahahahaha you have destroyed those annoying irritants whose trade in stock is stupidity and ignorance,just wonder the kind of juju that bastard boy nnahadi kanu is using on those his idiotic followers hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Natty14(m): 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
PatriotExact:
Igbos on the beat!

Slow poke
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Oloripelebe: 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
Raphael Chidiebere, Dr Onyechiefuna Victor, Oliobi Chukwujekwu, Alozie Ikenna, Lakeru John, Chijioke Onyedika, Chikwube Nwadinobi, Eze Chukwuebuka, Nwafor Ifeanyi, Chidobelu Chidera, Ozonwu Nnamdi, Joseph Emmanuel, Chukwunonyelu Chizoba Eze and Imachukwu Ogonna.

Others are Okwesi Kizito, Onuorah Emmanuel, Promise Okpowasili, Ezeanu Ugochukwu, Ogbonna Emenike, Ibeka Nzeribe, Nike Stanley Onyekachi, Chukwubuikem, Odono Charles Chimdindu, Onyechefuna Franklin, Onyechefuna Samuel, Iluka Fernando Chike, Udemefuna Daniel, Chiedu Chike Kingsley, Ezema Ikenna and Chuka Okoye. grin grin grin

This is nepotism, tueeeh... Awon omo oloripelebe
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Dreyton36: 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
Wellsfargo needed
Online access a big must
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Kinzeyfranks(m): 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
ec0malchemist:

Let me teach you how to import gadgets from US and sell here in Nigeria with offer up and letgo accounts for free
Please comman teach me o
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
Damn nigga, slawormiir on the run...
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Kinzeyfranks(m): 11:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
ec0malchemist:

Please are u on whatsapp? can we talk on phone? here is my contact ZERO EIGHT ZERO 4 2 5 3 8 8 4 NINE
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by livinbygrace: 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
Which work dey now,farming,teaching?Buhari wan send all youths go prison.Almost al southern youths will be ex convicts

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by JIREN01: 12:08am On Jan 30, 2021
Slimdada:

Anybody that got scammed of his possession in Nigeria is a greedy man or woman because there must have been a fake offer that tickled their fancy
E.g
Buy one and get 3 free
men go choke...
see men and women
So you aren't aware of people getting ripped of their funds via card details and online POS purchase? It even happened so a nairalander who posted his story here of getting ripped of 800k plus in naira via a Mexican POS online. Pray you don't experience such nasty encounter bro, it's actually suicidal, if you have a low emotional threshold

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by JIREN01: 12:10am On Jan 30, 2021
Akatsuki1:
Nagato, I really hope it's the NIN at work.
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 12:16am On Jan 30, 2021
PatriotExact:
Igbos on the beat!

Who is this Nkapi Ohia?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 12:24am On Jan 30, 2021
SKINDOGGY:
Thinkers corner don cast but guys no dy hear word everytime efcc and sars dy bust dem dy collect from dem
You see thinkers corner , trans ekulu and maryland don cast.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 12:27am On Jan 30, 2021
Akatsuki1:
The best is too buy already registered sim
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by kolade560: 12:36am On Jan 30, 2021
The real yahoo boys are the politicians and appointees, how far about magu and the likes hypocritic Efcc.
everyone na fraud for naija....
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Karlosorji(m): 12:55am On Jan 30, 2021
PatriotExact:
Igbos on the beat!

After reading your comment, I realized you are the big fool. If it will take Igbos to reset your foolish brains in these country so be it. Anu mpam

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Lightorder: 1:04am On Jan 30, 2021
Ottyn01:
Good job from the EFCC cool

It's very sad to discover that 89% of youth under the age of 20yrs above are into fraud cry

Yahoo Yahoo is not a hustle you are a Thief undecided

FTC!!!
Rubbish! Treating the symptoms and not the causes. Inasmuch as I preach against fraud, they should arrest the causes of yahoo. Some of those boys , would prefer to earn N50k legitimately ; if the system allows them than making N5m through fraud.
What do I expect from my child I failed to provide for. However , let us not forget that “the curse of the law is in the house of a thief”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Explains How He Defrauds His Victims With Their SIM & BVN (Video) / Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads / Notorious Kwara Cultist Ojulari Caught At APC Rally With 2 Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.