Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,438 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) (51593 Views)

EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected ‘Yahoo-Yahoo Boys’ in Ilorin (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) / EFCC Arrests 30-year-old Graduate For $4m Internet Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by heniford2: 1:23am On Jan 30, 2021
etokhana:

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1355226573109141504?s=19
Nigeria why would EFCC arrest people with laptop and claim the are yahoo victim and then openly show there picture without court convincing them as one so foolish of EFCc
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by matm: 1:31am On Jan 30, 2021
U may not understand how dangerous these male and female youths are until all d monies in ur account is gone.They will withdraw what u labored for 15years to save in 3minutes leaving u with zero balance.
They are worse than armed robbers

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by lebete3000: 1:35am On Jan 30, 2021
etokhana:

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1355226573109141504?s=19

Yahoo boys and Lexus sha. Na so dem take bastardize my lovely Benz wey I been dey save my last kobo buy. Police use to respect people that drive Benz thinking they might be Politician's kids, or one business mogul. Now this bastards are doing the same thing to Lexus. Na to japa go begin eye another ride be that ooo.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by lonelydora: 1:36am On Jan 30, 2021
Ottyn01:
Good job from the EFCC cool

It's very sad to discover that 89% of youth under the age of 20yrs above are into fraud cry

Yahoo Yahoo is not a hustle you are a Thief undecided

FTC!!!

Come to Abraka, Sapele, Ughelli, Owerri, or Kwale, you will shed tears for our youths. I
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by lebete3000: 1:36am On Jan 30, 2021
matm:
U may not understand how dangerous these male and female youths are until all d monies in ur account is gone.They will withdraw what u labored for 15years to save in 3minutes leaving u with zero balance.
They are worse than armed robbers

Na why my main salary account no even get ATM card be that...these oloribus no go get me insha allah...
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by GodWrites: 1:54am On Jan 30, 2021
Lightorder:
Rubbish! Treating the symptoms and not the causes. Inasmuch as I preach against fraud, they should arrest the causes of yahoo. Some of those boys , would prefer to earn N50k legitimately ; if the system allows them than making N5m through fraud.
What do I expect from my child I failed to provide for. However , let us not forget that “the curse of the law is in the house of a thief”

My friend, you're a scammer, and nothing justifies stealing, even if there is no job.

If your solution to unemployment is fraud, it shows how rotten your reasoning is.

Most of these yahoo boys wouldn't even take a job that gives them #100k a month.

Stupid individuals who can spend a million naira per night in one bar, what is #50k?

Do you know what you're saying?

The cause is not even unemployment, cause most of them have no skills that makes them employable.

Go and make enquiries about their grades in school, and you'll learn that all they do is pay someone to write for them.

Stop defending your partners in crime.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Funflipper: 1:59am On Jan 30, 2021
Ottyn01:

It's very sad to discover that 89% of youth under the age of 20yrs above are into fraud cry

FTC!!!

But the politicians you people worship are bigger thieves; so why the double standard?
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Funflipper: 2:03am On Jan 30, 2021
GodWrites:

My friend, you're a scammer, and nothing justifies stealing, even if there is no job.

If your solution to unemployment is fraud, it shows how rotten your reasoning is.

Most of these yahoo boys wouldn't even take a job that gives them #100k a month.

Stupid individuals who can spend a million naira per night in one bar, what is #50k?

The cause is not even unemployment, cause most of them have no skills that makes them employable.

Go and make enquiries about their grades in school, and you'll learn that all they do is pay someone to write for them.

My question is, why are the people committing economic crimes against the state on a daily basis walking free? Is anyone suppose to be above the law?
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Funflipper: 2:08am On Jan 30, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

SHUT UP!

SCAMMER!!!

Oh yeah! But he is a learner where the politicians are.
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Funflipper: 2:12am On Jan 30, 2021
doxijaw:
Intensify, we must rid the Nigerian society of degens at every level.

20 year's in jail minimum

Why not start from the top? They commit worse economic crimes against the state and the citizens of Nigeria. They should be in jail for the rest of their miserable lives.
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 30, 2021
Who said your Polithiefians aren't spoiling Naija name all over the world, no be these your stupid yahoo boys go later come tomorrow and say them wan rule Naija, borrow brain before you tell someone to shut up o ogbeja

icebird25:

Shut up your mouth ...as if it's only Yahoo boys that are spoiling the name of Nigeria ...go to other countries ..they laugh at your leaders, your military ... imagine a country having crude oil and it's still recognise as one of the poorest country in the world .. Nigeria problem is bigger than this pretty young boy who indulge themselves in Internet Fraud...
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Lightorder: 2:26am On Jan 30, 2021
GodWrites:

I can see that you are too sure and can stand by your word . So ,if I have NEVER scammed anyone living or dead in my entire life, contrary to your allegations,May you NEVER SEE ANY GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE. Can I have a big AMEN?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by pacespot(m): 2:43am On Jan 30, 2021
As long as this business is so rewarding and there are no jobs for unconnected youth in the country, this will continue
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by MemoriesAndMe: 2:54am On Jan 30, 2021
Ottyn01:

FTC!!!
Its equally sad to note that 100% of adults in Nigerian politics are into economic fraud as well.

The day we all see two or three Nigerian politicians paraded like this marks the beginning of a working EFCC. Labelling random young boys and girls with smart phones and laptops or even folks with dreadlocks as yahoo boys and girls does not mean EFCC is working.

I have been accused of being a yahoo boy only because I had a laptop and a smartphone with foreign phone numbers on it in the car. All explanations to prove im not fell on deaf ears. So, I know how it feels for people to be wrongly accused.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 30, 2021
Beast move jor �!
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by tit(f): 3:19am On Jan 30, 2021
Kidnapping is a financial crime
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Kylce042(m): 3:24am On Jan 30, 2021
Ottyn01:

FTC!!!

Any other thing you feel we should know?
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by GodWrites: 3:32am On Jan 30, 2021
Lightorder:
I can see that you are too sure and can stand by your word . So ,if I have NEVER scammed anyone living or dead in my entire life, contrary to your allegations,May you NEVER SEE ANY GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE. Can I have a big AMEN?

You defend them, and that makes you a propagator. You deserve equal punishment.
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 30, 2021
PatriotExact:
Igbos on the beat!

The moronic Nnamdi Kanu will come out chest beating that Igbos have successfully "developed weapons of mass destruction using nanotechnology." He'll now post a video of some few idiots carrying out the "nuclear test" in which they will be throwing table tennis balls that will be sounding like "puff puff" and bringing out smoke.

Then one day, we will hear in the news that "soldiers retreated from Orlu due to the miscreants use of TRADITIONAL FORTIFICATION."

So the nuclear weapons are now red handkerchief with attached cowries. While the "development" process was the killing of white chickens and drinking their blood. And the nuclear reactor plant was their village shrine.

The IPOB fools will never gather and ask themselves: "since we say our Supreme Leader is divine, and also the most intelligent leader, why can't he show us that Nigeria is truly a zoo by developing only his community and making it London?"

They wouldn't ask. They choose to remain fools.

I spit on any idiot who is an IPOB. I spit on all of them generally.

M0ron 1diot, you can only hate the Great Igbos but you can never be like us, we are well blessed by the Greatest God Almighty, hate us or love us we are the best tribe in Africa.

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by livinbygrace: 4:04am On Jan 30, 2021
Oloripelebe:
Raphael Chidiebere, Dr Onyechiefuna Victor, Oliobi Chukwujekwu, Alozie Ikenna, Lakeru John, Chijioke Onyedika, Chikwube Nwadinobi, Eze Chukwuebuka, Nwafor Ifeanyi, Chidobelu Chidera, Ozonwu Nnamdi, Joseph Emmanuel, Chukwunonyelu Chizoba Eze and Imachukwu Ogonna.

Others are Okwesi Kizito, Onuorah Emmanuel, Promise Okpowasili, Ezeanu Ugochukwu, Ogbonna Emenike, Ibeka Nzeribe, Nike Stanley Onyekachi, Chukwubuikem, Odono Charles Chimdindu, Onyechefuna Franklin, Onyechefuna Samuel, Iluka Fernando Chike, Udemefuna Daniel, Chiedu Chike Kingsley, Ezema Ikenna and Chuka Okoye. grin grin grin

This is nepotism, tueeeh... Awon omo oloripelebe

Grow up and stop this nonsense
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Bukasuka: 4:50am On Jan 30, 2021
I Wonder now a days ,even Yahoo Yahoo father's are proud of their children ,there's thief every were,let them be jailed .
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by iokpebholo: 5:39am On Jan 30, 2021
Lightorder:
Rubbish! Treating the symptoms and not the causes. Inasmuch as I preach against fraud, they should arrest the causes of yahoo. Some of those boys , would prefer to earn N50k legitimately ; if the system allows them than making N5m through fraud.
What do I expect from my child I failed to provide for. However , let us not forget that “the curse of the law is in the house of a thief”
keep decieving urself,if u don't have a job pls learn a trade instead of stealing from others

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 6:05am On Jan 30, 2021
Ottyn01:

FTC!!!

There are even married men with kids doing it.
They are everywhere. More guys are joining and learning.
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by favour32(m): 6:05am On Jan 30, 2021
Chicastle:

If you are not an IPOB member, then you must be an "AFONJA" the fulani herdsmen was spotted today still doing their normal grazing even after your cowards had issue negative warnings. They used that one to remind you of what IBB said
You have been deceived.
A northern online warrior is his signature.
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by slowice(m): 6:07am On Jan 30, 2021
Pikin wey say him mama nor go sleep, him sef go do compulsory vigil grin

Yahoo nor be hustle na thief... Big thief, crime doesn't pay

I hope they rot in jail
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 6:08am On Jan 30, 2021
LeeSantos:
what's motivating EFCC this days. this is unusual. 4 in a row just in a day.

I am surprised ó.
I thought once that their oga was out, they would mellow. Nah. They just dey catch people anyhow.
That's cool!
Anyway, the Yahoo Boys who are safe now are the ones who live in places where EFCC does not have a branch.
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by favour32(m): 6:11am On Jan 30, 2021
[quote author=Akatsuki1 post=98566422][/quote]
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by favour32(m): 6:12am On Jan 30, 2021
[quote author=Akatsuki1 post=98566422][/quote]
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by 400billionman: 6:20am On Jan 30, 2021
Who owns these cars after they are seized by EFCC ?
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by KingOma: 6:23am On Jan 30, 2021
This is Nigeria
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by battymann: 6:40am On Jan 30, 2021
lonelydora:

Come to Abraka, Sapele, Ughelli, Owerri, or Kwale, you will shed tears for our youths. I

You forgot Agbor.
This is where parents sell properties to sponsor their children in yahoo crime.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Akatsuki1(f): 6:45am On Jan 30, 2021
JIREN01:
Nagato, I really hope it's the NIN at work.
pein itamio, sekanitamio orewarewa pein

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her / Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) / Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.