Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) (51585 Views)

EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected ‘Yahoo-Yahoo Boys’ in Ilorin (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) / EFCC Arrests 30-year-old Graduate For $4m Internet Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 7:13am On Jan 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damn niggarrrr

Ogbeni calm Down

Oga,Yahoo na thief jor...
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by nnaluea: 7:14am On Jan 30, 2021
They just bargain with EFCC
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Carlylepneuma: 7:34am On Jan 30, 2021
superjaks:
Hypocrites and ignorant people will feign how surprised they are now

With the way things are now, every family seems to have at least one yahoo boy or potential yahoo boy
every family in SE SS SW Yeah truly 100℅
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by samkruzzi: 7:41am On Jan 30, 2021
LeeSantos:
what's motivating EFCC this days. this is unusual. 4 in a row just in a day.
A northern invasion is coming their target is south south and east the longer we stay in this damn nation the more they keep arresting our youths. if efcc as access to track down gee boiz den how cum Boko Haram has not been defeated . we are at war but the we are sleeping and partying remember the longer u stay the more they keep arresting our youths only. don't forget youths are the leaders of tomorrow
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by ceaser: 7:48am On Jan 30, 2021
LeeSantos:
what's motivating EFCC this days. this is unusual. 4 in a row just in a day.

SARS is out of the picture and no longer in competition. So EFCC handles all the yahoo thingy now.
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Lightorder: 7:58am On Jan 30, 2021
GodWrites:

You defend them, and that makes you a propagator. You deserve equal punishment.
you all got me wrong and I have no regrets. I am so so sick and tired of this active one sided combat against crimes in this country! Could someone kindly tell me why our security agencies are always effective ,active and aggressive when it comes to yahoo matters but are almost dead to other crimes, especially the violent ones that directly threatened human lives.
Follow up on the arrests of yahoo boys and tell me how it always ends. In my area, there is this guy who is so passionate about his laundry and barbing salon work. The electric supply in my area was so epileptic that we all fought to see that Nepa would at least measure up to 35% but nothing came out of it. This guy was so in front of getting this task achieved but it yielded nothing. Some weeks ago, realize that his dressing has changed. When I asked, rumours from the street have it that he is now into yahoo. I couldn’t confirm it but I am feeling so bad about it. Because I know how good and dedicated this guy is.. He couldn’t afford a big generator for his thriving laundry business which is now struggling. Last time I heard him, he was mad about the SENSELESS AND OUT OF THIS WORLD bill that Nepa brought him after epileptic supply.Until I begin to see at least, good roads , electricity which encourages productivity, I remain not interested in the so called yahoo arrests . Thank you
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by samuel1986(m): 8:01am On Jan 30, 2021
Ottyn01:
Good job from the EFCC cool

It's very sad to discover that 89% of youth under the age of 20yrs above are into fraud cry

Yahoo Yahoo is not a hustle you are a Thief undecided

FTC!!!

No be your fault
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 30, 2021
Kingscee:

M0ron 1diot, you can only hate the Great Igbos but you can never be like us, we are well blessed by the Greatest God Almighty, hate us or love us we are the best tribe in Africa.

Who argues that? No one is arguing that you are the best tribe on earth. Even Asian prisons are not arguing that, so who am I to argue that?

Please Let's observe a minute silence for the Igbos' that have lost their lives pushing drugs to Asian and South American countries............sad

Thanks
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 30, 2021
Karlosorji:

*After reading your comment*

I realized we are the big fools. If it will take Igbos to reset your foolish brains in these country so be it. Anu mpam

You see, so before reading my comment, you were confused about the if you or another person was foolish?

There's a problem somewhere. Nnamdi Kanu had made you all lost it.
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 30, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Who is this Nkapi Ohia?

Let me introduce myself:

I and your father were mates Until he dropped out of school because he got a woman pregnant. The result of your father mistake was YOU smiley

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 30, 2021
Natty14:

Slow poke

Fast poke: show me your own Nuclear Weapon cheesy

Shey today, Nnamdi will make a press release that you have designed a Stealth, soundless, supersonic, unmanned fighter jet.

Although the jet will be in a shrine in Orlu

cheesy cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 30, 2021
damijoe77:

Give Dem the resources and see how more developed they would be in 1 year.ndi Ara,anofia,ise ewu

They've gotten all the resources sir.

White chicken, red cloth, dried yam, left eye of a brown goat, gall bladder of a rabbit, end leaf of a no branch plant, mud from a 3 way river, blood from a young goat.

The only facility needed for the development is the Shrine in Orlu.
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 30, 2021
damijoe77:

Give Dem the resources and see how more developed they would be in 1 year.ndi Ara,anofia,ise ewu

They've gotten all the resources sir.

White chicken, red cloth, 3 calabashes dried yam, left eye of a brown goat, gall bladder of a rabbit, end leaf of a no branch plant, mud from a 3 way river, blood from a young goat.

The only facility needed for the development is the Shrine in Orlu.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 30, 2021
Chicastle:

If you are not an IPOB member, then you must be an "AFONJA" the fulani herdsmen was spotted today still doing their normal grazing even after your cowards had issue negative warnings. They used that one to remind you of what IBB said

Dear IPOB, I prefer the fulanis to graze in Uyo than for morons called Igbos to cause trouble there.
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 30, 2021
Ottyn01:

It's very sad to discover that 89% of youth under the age of 20yrs above are into fraud cry

FTC!!!

They call it "hustle", that's stealing.
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by RumeAlfred(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2021
Ottyn01:

FTC!!!
Bleep U��
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by goodman5(m): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2021
Ndi ara,abg free ma nigas �
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by SKINDOGGY: 8:52am On Jan 30, 2021
Edoziesmart:

You see thinkers corner , trans ekulu and maryland don cast.
Transekulu never cast boys still full dia and dem no dy make noise unlike thinks and monarch boys
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by GodWrites: 9:18am On Jan 30, 2021
Lightorder post=985716o80:
you all got me wrong and I have no regrets. I am so so sick and tired of this active one sided combat against crimes in this country! Could someone kindly tell me why our security agencies are always effective ,active and aggressive when it comes to yahoo matters but are almost dead to other crimes, especially the violent ones that directly threatened human lives.
Follow up on the arrests of yahoo boys and tell me how it always ends. In my area, there is this guy who is so passionate about his laundry and barbing salon work. The electric supply in my area was so epileptic that we all fought to see that Nepa would at least measure up to 35% but nothing came out of it. This guy was so in front of getting this task achieved but it yielded nothing. Some weeks ago, realize that his dressing has changed. When I asked, rumours from the street have it that he is now into yahoo. I couldn’t confirm it but I am feeling so bad about it. Because I know how good and dedicated this guy is.. He couldn’t afford a big generator for his thriving laundry business which is now struggling. Last time I heard him, he was mad about the SENSELESS AND OUT OF THIS WORLD bill that Nepa brought him after epileptic supply.Until I begin to see at least, good roads , electricity which encourages productivity, I remain not interested in the so called yahoo arrests . Thank you

Why not come out plain as a Yahoo Apologist and stop beating around the bush?

Any sane human is against all form of crime, even the one by the government.

You can't support the other and condemn the other, that's double standard.

Get your head straight!
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2021
Ottyn01:

FTC!!!

I am not against their arrest but if our government continues with the way they have been running this country since independence, for every 30 yahoo boiz arrested, 100 more is newly given birth to. Bitter truth. So they should get ready to build more prisons and arrest more youths. It will get to a point that the youths of this country will burn down this nation to ashes! It should be a shame to the government more youths are deeping their hands into fraud each passing day just to meet ends. Lately the rate at which 10-13yrs old child needs are indulging in this binary fraud is alarming. It’s the easiest method of fraud. A lot of these kids are now the bread Winner in their homes. A lot of them no longer see education is a value in life. How do we get rid of this disgraceful way of life in an average Nigeria homes? Just how? When even the government is a blood thief and irresponsible. It saddens me bro

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by lanchy: 9:47am On Jan 30, 2021
The reason there is so much crime is because the people at the top have stolen everything, causing untold hardship in the process!! They also set a bad example to the youth who now think you must be a criminal to succeed. If the head is rotten the whole body will be affected!!

EFCC concentrate on the useless so called elites who steal hundreds of millions of dollars everyday with impunity!! Catching the hungry by products will NOT solve the problem, thus making EFCC a toothless barking dog, knows how to bark and shakara school children, but will run away when robbers come!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by 4katy: 11:03am On Jan 30, 2021
This goes on to show that Yoruba's hardly go to the east... From their names you will see. The ones cut in Lagos some days ago their tribes were mixed.
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Juoflife1(f): 11:27am On Jan 30, 2021
Pay 1k to get 100k within 24hrs CEOs. Bastards
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by osilamah77(m): 11:46am On Jan 30, 2021
They designed the system, and they use it against them..
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by frankfab(m): 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
Please support my hustle. Check my signature
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Lightorder: 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
GodWrites:

Why not come out plain as a Yahoo Apologist and stop beating around the bush?

Any sane human is against all form of crime, even the one by the government.

You can't support the other and condemn the other, that's double standard.

Get your head straight!
I am their apologist in chief. Can you now rest
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Rrchrd(m): 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
my question is where all these things they always seize from G boy going to¿
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
SKINDOGGY:

Transekulu never cast boys still full dia and dem no dy make noise unlike thinks and monarch boys
Imt, Unec and Esut engineering guys don too cast monarch and maryland.

But it is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notorious Kwara Cultist Ojulari Caught At APC Rally With 2 Guns / Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General / Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.